did ya all miss me? did ya miss Ragingstories? Who here remembers my run back when the old guard was here? Anyone still around? Wow this place has certainly changed. I had a few amazing runs with my systems and made alot of you some good money. I also had my bouts with Mr flava Marino, Old lineman. Just great times. I wonder if anyone from back then is still around. I come by and post once a year as im 12-1 in baseball season totals. But no one really cares so whatevs dude. Anyway check in!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
did ya all miss me? did ya miss Ragingstories? Who here remembers my run back when the old guard was here? Anyone still around? Wow this place has certainly changed. I had a few amazing runs with my systems and made alot of you some good money. I also had my bouts with Mr flava Marino, Old lineman. Just great times. I wonder if anyone from back then is still around. I come by and post once a year as im 12-1 in baseball season totals. But no one really cares so whatevs dude. Anyway check in!