Posted:
#1
Has anyone heard of or had any experiences with the following car rental companies:
Fox Rent A Car
Advantage Rent A Car
Payless Car Rental
They seem to be quite a bit cheaper than the normal ones you see at airports (e.g. Budget, Thrifty, Dollar, etc.) I'm planning to rent a car at Denver Airport on Sunday for a last minute whitewater rafting trip, but the prices are outrageous for some reason in Denver. I saw these 3 companies offering substantially lower prices, and was curious if there was a catch to renting with them. Are there a ton of hidden charges? Are they reputable? Any experiences/knowledge you guys have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Fox Rent A Car
Advantage Rent A Car
Payless Car Rental
They seem to be quite a bit cheaper than the normal ones you see at airports (e.g. Budget, Thrifty, Dollar, etc.) I'm planning to rent a car at Denver Airport on Sunday for a last minute whitewater rafting trip, but the prices are outrageous for some reason in Denver. I saw these 3 companies offering substantially lower prices, and was curious if there was a catch to renting with them. Are there a ton of hidden charges? Are they reputable? Any experiences/knowledge you guys have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
