Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan, 2015
Posts: 21593
Posted:
#1
Yes tomorrow is the day that she has been waiting for.
I know I know ... It snuck up on us again. And we had really no heads up covid the super bowl the impeachment .
However valentines day your anniversary and her birthday
Are not days you can forget and not feel ice land inside your home.
So if you see her all starry eyed and prancing around like when you first dated... Thought I give you a heads up.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Yes tomorrow is the day that she has been waiting for.
I know I know ... It snuck up on us again. And we had really no heads up covid the super bowl the impeachment .
However valentines day your anniversary and her birthday
Are not days you can forget and not feel ice land inside your home.
So if you see her all starry eyed and prancing around like when you first dated... Thought I give you a heads up.