• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    HEADS Up-Andre the Giant documentary

    ZiggyDawg
    DoubleUp4Life
    Crazy_Train
    Midnight1
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 925
    Posts: 12
     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Apr. 10, 2018 - 8:06 PM ET #1

    Andre the Giant documentary will be on

    HBO at 10 eastern
    ==================

    what the hell , while your here you might as well look at these self-defensive videos ( do something constructive ) 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy0UAnExPqY

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA83Rgxj6VM

    cheers !
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Andre the Giant documentary will be on

    HBO at 10 eastern
    ==================

    what the hell , while your here you might as well look at these self-defensive videos ( do something constructive ) 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy0UAnExPqY

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA83Rgxj6VM

    cheers !
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2018 - 6:42 AM ET #2

    Thanks brother it was fantastic 

     

    Met him after wwf wrestling here in buffalo when i was a kid.... As a joke he pretended to be a zombie and chased us kids for a minute .... 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Thanks brother it was fantastic 

     

    Met him after wwf wrestling here in buffalo when i was a kid.... As a joke he pretended to be a zombie and chased us kids for a minute .... 

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Apr. 11, 2018 - 7:41 PM ET #3

    DoubleUp , i also met him and I shook his hand. Like bear paws ha. I was also impressed with Sergeant Slaughter at the same show. BIG dudes.
    ==========================================

          I realized that this documentary was on HBO and not ESPN ( as Rick Flair's doc was). I assume they will show this often enough on HBO unlike what ESPN did with the Ric Flair doc in which the next showing was about 3 or 4 weeks later, thus this post.

            Incidentally there is still no torrent for the Ric Flair doc (what gives ? ) but Andre the Giant already has a ton of seeders n leechers in a couple of size choices including HD of course.

    https://thepiratebay.org/search/andre%20the%20giant/0/99/0

    The Pirate Bay is on n off sometimes, mostly at nights so :


    https://www.1337x.to/search/andre+the+giant/1/



    Reply
    DoubleUp , i also met him and I shook his hand. Like bear paws ha. I was also impressed with Sergeant Slaughter at the same show. BIG dudes.
    ==========================================

          I realized that this documentary was on HBO and not ESPN ( as Rick Flair's doc was). I assume they will show this often enough on HBO unlike what ESPN did with the Ric Flair doc in which the next showing was about 3 or 4 weeks later, thus this post.

            Incidentally there is still no torrent for the Ric Flair doc (what gives ? ) but Andre the Giant already has a ton of seeders n leechers in a couple of size choices including HD of course.

    https://thepiratebay.org/search/andre%20the%20giant/0/99/0

    The Pirate Bay is on n off sometimes, mostly at nights so :


    https://www.1337x.to/search/andre+the+giant/1/



     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2018 - 2:04 AM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyDawg:

    DoubleUp , i also met him and I shook his hand. Like bear paws ha. I was also impressed with Sergeant Slaughter at the same show. BIG dudes.
    ==========================================

          I realized that this documentary was on HBO and not ESPN ( as Rick Flair's doc was). I assume they will show this often enough on HBO unlike what ESPN did with the Ric Flair doc in which the next showing was about 3 or 4 weeks later, thus this post.

            Incidentally there is still no torrent for the Ric Flair doc (what gives ? ) but Andre the Giant already has a ton of seeders n leechers in a couple of size choices including HD of course.

    https://thepiratebay.org/search/andre%20the%20giant/0/99/0

    The Pirate Bay is on n off sometimes, mostly at nights so :


    https://www.1337x.to/search/andre+the+giant/1/



     
    Its on demand if you have spectrum or various other platforms...

    Cool to hear your story ....Sgt Slaughter was great ... I heard he was AWESOME on the basketball court as well ..
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyDawg:

    DoubleUp , i also met him and I shook his hand. Like bear paws ha. I was also impressed with Sergeant Slaughter at the same show. BIG dudes.
    ==========================================

          I realized that this documentary was on HBO and not ESPN ( as Rick Flair's doc was). I assume they will show this often enough on HBO unlike what ESPN did with the Ric Flair doc in which the next showing was about 3 or 4 weeks later, thus this post.

            Incidentally there is still no torrent for the Ric Flair doc (what gives ? ) but Andre the Giant already has a ton of seeders n leechers in a couple of size choices including HD of course.

    https://thepiratebay.org/search/andre%20the%20giant/0/99/0

    The Pirate Bay is on n off sometimes, mostly at nights so :


    https://www.1337x.to/search/andre+the+giant/1/



     
    Its on demand if you have spectrum or various other platforms...

    Cool to hear your story ....Sgt Slaughter was great ... I heard he was AWESOME on the basketball court as well ..
     
    Crazy_Train
    Crazy_Train
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 9970
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2018 - 2:52 PM ET #5

    hey double, I wonder if we were at the same match? it was probably late 70s, early 80s at the Aud. I was probably around 10- 12 years old at the time.
    Sgt Slaughter fought the Iron Sheik, that was a big deal after the Iran hostage thing. Andre was there, but I don't remember who he fought - maybe Hulk Hogan, not sure.
    I kind of remember Ivan Putski, the Polish Hammer, being there too - Superfly Snooka as well.
    Funny $hit looking back at it all.
    Be the Hammer Not the Nail
    Reply
    hey double, I wonder if we were at the same match? it was probably late 70s, early 80s at the Aud. I was probably around 10- 12 years old at the time.
    Sgt Slaughter fought the Iron Sheik, that was a big deal after the Iran hostage thing. Andre was there, but I don't remember who he fought - maybe Hulk Hogan, not sure.
    I kind of remember Ivan Putski, the Polish Hammer, being there too - Superfly Snooka as well.
    Funny $hit looking back at it all.
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Apr. 12, 2018 - 11:57 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Train:

    hey double, I wonder if we were at the same match? it was probably late 70s, early 80s at the Aud. I was probably around 10- 12 years old at the time.
    Sgt Slaughter fought the Iron Sheik, that was a big deal after the Iran hostage thing. Andre was there, but I don't remember who he fought - maybe Hulk Hogan, not sure.
    I kind of remember Ivan Putski, the Polish Hammer, being there too - Superfly Snooka as well.
    Funny $hit looking back at it all.

    Wow ....i just looked through some of my old AUD wrestling programs /tickets ..
    This is not the one that youre talking about , but this was a great one 


    Jan 15 1985  
    WWF @ Buffalo, NY - Memorial Auditorium - January 15, 1985
    Don Muraco defeated Salvatore Bellomo
    Brutus Beefcake defeated Rick McGraw
    Rene Goulet defeated Bret Hart
    Ivan Putski defeated the Spoiler via disqualification
    Jimmy Snuka & Tony Atlas (sub. for the Tonga Kid) defeated Bob Orton Jr. & Paul Orndorff
    Andre the Giant fought Big John Studd to a double disqualification
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Train:

    hey double, I wonder if we were at the same match? it was probably late 70s, early 80s at the Aud. I was probably around 10- 12 years old at the time.
    Sgt Slaughter fought the Iron Sheik, that was a big deal after the Iran hostage thing. Andre was there, but I don't remember who he fought - maybe Hulk Hogan, not sure.
    I kind of remember Ivan Putski, the Polish Hammer, being there too - Superfly Snooka as well.
    Funny $hit looking back at it all.

    Wow ....i just looked through some of my old AUD wrestling programs /tickets ..
    This is not the one that youre talking about , but this was a great one 


    Jan 15 1985  
    WWF @ Buffalo, NY - Memorial Auditorium - January 15, 1985
    Don Muraco defeated Salvatore Bellomo
    Brutus Beefcake defeated Rick McGraw
    Rene Goulet defeated Bret Hart
    Ivan Putski defeated the Spoiler via disqualification
    Jimmy Snuka & Tony Atlas (sub. for the Tonga Kid) defeated Bob Orton Jr. & Paul Orndorff
    Andre the Giant fought Big John Studd to a double disqualification
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2018 - 12:00 AM ET #7

    Here is another 

    WWF @ Buffalo, NY - War Memorial Auditorium - February 7, 1984 
    Eddie Gilbert defeated Goldie Rogers
    B. Brian Blair defeated Bobby Bass
    Tiger Jackson & the Haiti Kid defeated Dana Carpenter & Pancho Boy
    The Iron Sheik defeated Tony Garea
    The Masked Superstar fought Ivan Putski to a draw
    WWF Tag Team Champions Tony Atlas & Rocky Johnson defeated Mr. Fuji & Tiger Chung Lee
    Andre the Giant defeated Sgt. Slaughter via count-out
    Tito Santana defeated WWF IC Champion Don Muraco via disqualification
    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Here is another 

    WWF @ Buffalo, NY - War Memorial Auditorium - February 7, 1984 
    Eddie Gilbert defeated Goldie Rogers
    B. Brian Blair defeated Bobby Bass
    Tiger Jackson & the Haiti Kid defeated Dana Carpenter & Pancho Boy
    The Iron Sheik defeated Tony Garea
    The Masked Superstar fought Ivan Putski to a draw
    WWF Tag Team Champions Tony Atlas & Rocky Johnson defeated Mr. Fuji & Tiger Chung Lee
    Andre the Giant defeated Sgt. Slaughter via count-out
    Tito Santana defeated WWF IC Champion Don Muraco via disqualification
     
    Crazy_Train
    Crazy_Train
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 9970
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2018 - 10:49 AM ET #8

    DU - I think it was even further back than 84 - 85, in 1984 I was too old to still like wrestling. I graduated in 87 at 17. I know for sure Sgt  Slaughter vs Iron Sheik and Andre was there too. Not sure who Andre wrestled. Either way I miss the Aud. I saw a lot of concerts there "back in the day" when we used to party under the skyway bridge and then get lost in the Auds crazy ramps - didn't know where I was going half the time - the other half I didn't care.
    Be the Hammer Not the Nail
    Reply
    DU - I think it was even further back than 84 - 85, in 1984 I was too old to still like wrestling. I graduated in 87 at 17. I know for sure Sgt  Slaughter vs Iron Sheik and Andre was there too. Not sure who Andre wrestled. Either way I miss the Aud. I saw a lot of concerts there "back in the day" when we used to party under the skyway bridge and then get lost in the Auds crazy ramps - didn't know where I was going half the time - the other half I didn't care.
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25544
    Posted: Apr. 13, 2018 - 12:06 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:


    Wow ....i just looked through some of my old AUD wrestling programs /tickets ..
    This is not the one that youre talking about , but this was a great one 


    Jan 15 1985  
    WWF @ Buffalo, NY - Memorial Auditorium - January 15, 1985
    Don Muraco defeated Salvatore Bellomo
    Brutus Beefcake defeated Rick McGraw
    Rene Goulet defeated Bret Hart
    Ivan Putski defeated the Spoiler via disqualification
    Jimmy Snuka & Tony Atlas (sub. for the Tonga Kid) defeated Bob Orton Jr. & Paul Orndorff
    Andre the Giant fought Big John Studd to a double disqualification

    This is great stuff...Rene Goulet, Ivan Putski etc. Notice how the opening acts were the lesser known wrestlers & how the card just got better & better until the main event.

    Saw Bruno Samartino at Madison Square Garden when I was 13. A smack in the face sent spit flying into the first 3 rows. Awesome memories....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:


    Wow ....i just looked through some of my old AUD wrestling programs /tickets ..
    This is not the one that youre talking about , but this was a great one 


    Jan 15 1985  
    WWF @ Buffalo, NY - Memorial Auditorium - January 15, 1985
    Don Muraco defeated Salvatore Bellomo
    Brutus Beefcake defeated Rick McGraw
    Rene Goulet defeated Bret Hart
    Ivan Putski defeated the Spoiler via disqualification
    Jimmy Snuka & Tony Atlas (sub. for the Tonga Kid) defeated Bob Orton Jr. & Paul Orndorff
    Andre the Giant fought Big John Studd to a double disqualification

    This is great stuff...Rene Goulet, Ivan Putski etc. Notice how the opening acts were the lesser known wrestlers & how the card just got better & better until the main event.

    Saw Bruno Samartino at Madison Square Garden when I was 13. A smack in the face sent spit flying into the first 3 rows. Awesome memories....
     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Apr. 14, 2018 - 11:16 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

     
    "...Cool to hear your story ....Sgt Slaughter was great ... I heard he was AWESOME on the basketball court as well .."


    man I'd love to see him ball, he must've been a badazz. I can picture him goin at it with Moses Malone. Moses fouls him hard ,then he slaps the cobra clutch on him  lols.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

     
    "...Cool to hear your story ....Sgt Slaughter was great ... I heard he was AWESOME on the basketball court as well .."


    man I'd love to see him ball, he must've been a badazz. I can picture him goin at it with Moses Malone. Moses fouls him hard ,then he slaps the cobra clutch on him  lols.
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2018 - 11:18 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Train:

    Posted: Apr. 13, 2018 - 11:49 AM ET "Quote" DU - I think it was even further back than 84 - 85, in 1984 I was too old to still like wrestling. I graduated in 87 at 17. I know for sure Sgt  Slaughter vs Iron Sheik and Andre was there too. Not sure who Andre wrestled. Either way I miss the Aud. I saw a lot of concerts there "back in the day" when we used to party under the skyway bridge and then get lost in the Auds crazy ramps - didn't know where I was going half the time - the other half I didn't care.

     

     

    Ill have to look back ... a woman i work with has wwf programs from the aud 77-85 .....

     

    The ramps were crazy ... we once got thrown out for playing football there .... 

     

    The AUD was awesome , right on top of the action or stage 

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Train:

    Posted: Apr. 13, 2018 - 11:49 AM ET "Quote" DU - I think it was even further back than 84 - 85, in 1984 I was too old to still like wrestling. I graduated in 87 at 17. I know for sure Sgt  Slaughter vs Iron Sheik and Andre was there too. Not sure who Andre wrestled. Either way I miss the Aud. I saw a lot of concerts there "back in the day" when we used to party under the skyway bridge and then get lost in the Auds crazy ramps - didn't know where I was going half the time - the other half I didn't care.

     

     

    Ill have to look back ... a woman i work with has wwf programs from the aud 77-85 .....

     

    The ramps were crazy ... we once got thrown out for playing football there .... 

     

    The AUD was awesome , right on top of the action or stage 

     
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: Apr. 15, 2018 - 11:24 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyDawg:

    Posted: Apr. 14, 2018 - 12:16 PM ET "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:  "...Cool to hear your story ....Sgt Slaughter was great ... I heard he was AWESOME on the basketball court as well .." man I'd love to see him ball, he must've been a badazz. I can picture him goin at it with Moses Malone. Moses fouls him hard ,then he slaps the cobra clutch on him  lols.

     

    He played here in Buffalo a few times ... I seen him play at Sweet home HS in a charity game for a child with cancer ... He was filthy ...actually had nice ball handling skills ... I remember him hanging on the rim and doing a pull up after a dunk..lol

    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyDawg:

    Posted: Apr. 14, 2018 - 12:16 PM ET "Quote" Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:  "...Cool to hear your story ....Sgt Slaughter was great ... I heard he was AWESOME on the basketball court as well .." man I'd love to see him ball, he must've been a badazz. I can picture him goin at it with Moses Malone. Moses fouls him hard ,then he slaps the cobra clutch on him  lols.

     

    He played here in Buffalo a few times ... I seen him play at Sweet home HS in a charity game for a child with cancer ... He was filthy ...actually had nice ball handling skills ... I remember him hanging on the rim and doing a pull up after a dunk..lol

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,891
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,610
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • MLB Playoffs 16,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,281
    • PART DEUX 139
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,266
    • Week 6 Money 5,859
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,148

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.