Btw...how do you guys even know who I'm talking about here????
I didn't mention any names?
Who else "Can't beat Eli or win in Denver"?
That, plus your other threads where you talk sh!t about Brady.
Personally, I think you secretly love him and if you ever met him in person, your face would turn all red, you'd start giggling uncontrollably, and you'd start openly weeping. Much like when a young teen girl meets Justin Bieber or whatever girls are into.....
Quote Originally Posted by Titan2:
Btw...how do you guys even know who I'm talking about here????
I didn't mention any names?
Who else "Can't beat Eli or win in Denver"?
That, plus your other threads where you talk sh!t about Brady.
Personally, I think you secretly love him and if you ever met him in person, your face would turn all red, you'd start giggling uncontrollably, and you'd start openly weeping. Much like when a young teen girl meets Justin Bieber or whatever girls are into.....
That, plus your other threads where you talk sh!t about Brady.
Personally, I think you secretly love him and if you ever met him in person, your face would turn all red, you'd start giggling uncontrollably, and you'd start openly weeping. Much like when a young teen girl meets Justin Bieber or whatever girls are into.....
He would be cute if you put lipstick and a wig on him...
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Who else "Can't beat Eli or win in Denver"?
That, plus your other threads where you talk sh!t about Brady.
Personally, I think you secretly love him and if you ever met him in person, your face would turn all red, you'd start giggling uncontrollably, and you'd start openly weeping. Much like when a young teen girl meets Justin Bieber or whatever girls are into.....
He would be cute if you put lipstick and a wig on him...
Why do you "guys" rush to his defense like this..? All I'm saying is that he's not the best ever? That statement shouldn't hurt your feelings this much...he's still pretty good..
Why do you so desperately need me to love him like you do? GET REAL..If every player was in the draft today Aaron Roger's would go #1. So how could anybody call Brady the GOAT when he's not even the best right now?
hello!
Why do you "guys" rush to his defense like this..? All I'm saying is that he's not the best ever? That statement shouldn't hurt your feelings this much...he's still pretty good..
Why do you so desperately need me to love him like you do? GET REAL..If every player was in the draft today Aaron Roger's would go #1. So how could anybody call Brady the GOAT when he's not even the best right now?