HBO series "Chernobyl"
I finished at the series last night. Pretty intense stuff. Dragged a little bit at times but overall really well done.
Shocker the Soviets building a reactor that is faulty. They've always cared so much about the lives of their people.![]()
I finished at the series last night. Pretty intense stuff. Dragged a little bit at times but overall really well done.
Shocker the Soviets building a reactor that is faulty. They've always cared so much about the lives of their people.![]()
I haven't seen the HBO Series but I find it difficult to believe only 31 people died in the initial melt down. How many other people died later from the radiation exposure?
I haven't seen the HBO Series but I find it difficult to believe only 31 people died in the initial melt down. How many other people died later from the radiation exposure?
russia is pissed and is setting up to make their own spin off, pointing their finger at everyone but themselves.
russia is pissed and is setting up to make their own spin off, pointing their finger at everyone but themselves.
Yesterday I watched the first series. This series is so exciting. I saw a long time ago a documentary about Chernobyl. This series was shot straight, as the documentary did not hide anything.
Yesterday I watched the first series. This series is so exciting. I saw a long time ago a documentary about Chernobyl. This series was shot straight, as the documentary did not hide anything.
great docu-series watched intently, having spent time skilled trades pipefitting in a large nuclear facility…the modern day to day safety protocol in my nuclear workplace consists of continuous daily pee samples, entering/exiting full body alarming monitors in every part of the plant, vast abundance of special radiation trained personnel to accompany the worker in 'spaceman suit high dose areas' for tritium/gamma/beta readings...dealing with plant engineering on piping projects, i know some of the piping designs have been implemented because of past nuclear disasters, such as cherynobyl in 1986 and fukushima in 2011 ![]()
great docu-series watched intently, having spent time skilled trades pipefitting in a large nuclear facility…the modern day to day safety protocol in my nuclear workplace consists of continuous daily pee samples, entering/exiting full body alarming monitors in every part of the plant, vast abundance of special radiation trained personnel to accompany the worker in 'spaceman suit high dose areas' for tritium/gamma/beta readings...dealing with plant engineering on piping projects, i know some of the piping designs have been implemented because of past nuclear disasters, such as cherynobyl in 1986 and fukushima in 2011 ![]()
Fantastic mini series. Comparing it to The Sopranos is just stupid. 5 episodes vs 8 seasons. I’m sure the next great mini series will also “wreck” an absolute classic
Fantastic mini series. Comparing it to The Sopranos is just stupid. 5 episodes vs 8 seasons. I’m sure the next great mini series will also “wreck” an absolute classic
Just watched the 5th & final episode which aired tonight............FANTASTIC! We all heard about this when it happened back in 1986 but I really never explored it. This series was phenomenal.........like a great book you can't put down. I would highly recommend watching this. It makes me sad to think what the human race is capable of.
Totally agreed! one of the best TV series I have ever watched...
Just watched the 5th & final episode which aired tonight............FANTASTIC! We all heard about this when it happened back in 1986 but I really never explored it. This series was phenomenal.........like a great book you can't put down. I would highly recommend watching this. It makes me sad to think what the human race is capable of.
Totally agreed! one of the best TV series I have ever watched...
Just watched the 5th & final episode which aired tonight............FANTASTIC! We all heard about this when it happened back in 1986 but I really never explored it. This series was phenomenal.........like a great book you can't put down. I would highly recommend watching this. It makes me sad to think what the human race is capable of.
You bet. I heard the news the other day that Chernobyl will be named an official tourist attraction after the HBO series
Just watched the 5th & final episode which aired tonight............FANTASTIC! We all heard about this when it happened back in 1986 but I really never explored it. This series was phenomenal.........like a great book you can't put down. I would highly recommend watching this. It makes me sad to think what the human race is capable of.
You bet. I heard the news the other day that Chernobyl will be named an official tourist attraction after the HBO series
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
