• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Have you ever run from the cops and got away?

    SportsFan9698
    punta
    I_Need_A_Detox
    BWS77
    The Hawk
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1366
    Posts: 15
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2015 - 5:29 PM ET #1

    I have a good one... I was 17 years old and on my 1982 Honda CBR 500 vtwin and doing about 90 down a divided highway M63 in Michigan... I passed a cop going the other way, I see him start to light up and make a u-turn as I peek in my mirror.  I hit the gas doing over 100 for a few miles, then duck into a neighborhood... I had no idea where I was.  I say an open garage door and I just ride right in there as an attractive lady is coming out to the garage.  I said " please close that door" and she gave me a smile and closed the door.

    Yes the nice lady got some young d that day.   No lie that is the only time I ran from the cops.

    post your stories here
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I have a good one... I was 17 years old and on my 1982 Honda CBR 500 vtwin and doing about 90 down a divided highway M63 in Michigan... I passed a cop going the other way, I see him start to light up and make a u-turn as I peek in my mirror.  I hit the gas doing over 100 for a few miles, then duck into a neighborhood... I had no idea where I was.  I say an open garage door and I just ride right in there as an attractive lady is coming out to the garage.  I said " please close that door" and she gave me a smile and closed the door.

    Yes the nice lady got some young d that day.   No lie that is the only time I ran from the cops.

    post your stories here
     
    punta
    punta
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1077
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2015 - 6:13 PM ET #2

    All the time. I am in fheir faces and they don't see
    Reply
    All the time. I am in fheir faces and they don't see
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2015 - 7:35 PM ET #3

    You sped away from the cops, pulled into a neighborhood, pulled into a strangers garage, a hot lady lived there and you slept with her?

    You started a thread to tell us this lie? No offense but you're a loser. You need Jesus in your life.
    Reply
    You sped away from the cops, pulled into a neighborhood, pulled into a strangers garage, a hot lady lived there and you slept with her?

    You started a thread to tell us this lie? No offense but you're a loser. You need Jesus in your life.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2015 - 7:43 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    You sped away from the cops, pulled into a neighborhood, pulled into a strangers garage, a hot lady lived there and you slept with her?

    You started a thread to tell us this lie? No offense but you're a loser. You need Jesus in your life.

    He was a loser before this thread.   I'm gonna call the Michigan police and see if they will lock him up now that he has publicly admitted to this crime.   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    You sped away from the cops, pulled into a neighborhood, pulled into a strangers garage, a hot lady lived there and you slept with her?

    You started a thread to tell us this lie? No offense but you're a loser. You need Jesus in your life.

    He was a loser before this thread.   I'm gonna call the Michigan police and see if they will lock him up now that he has publicly admitted to this crime.   
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2015 - 8:05 PM ET #5

    I've eluded the police twice when I had a bike.

    Car...............not so much.

    When you're on a bike, you have to go down alleys, mall walkways, etc. Straightaway, you have NONE chance..........
    Reply
    I've eluded the police twice when I had a bike.

    Car...............not so much.

    When you're on a bike, you have to go down alleys, mall walkways, etc. Straightaway, you have NONE chance..........
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2015 - 8:05 PM ET #6

    This one time, I was doing life in prison (back in '94) and I managed to escape. While on the lamb I was recognized and took a pretty blond woman hostage and stole her red convertible. I was going to make my to freedom in Mexico when Officer Henry Rollins recognized me and started chasing me. 

    I soon figured out that the woman I had kidnapped was the daughter of one of the wealthiest people in California. Next thing I know I have dozens of cop cars as well as news helicopter chasing me as I head to Mexico. 

    During the chase I happened to fall in love with this pretty blonde and she actually got on top of me and had sex with me while I was driving!!! 

    For some reason Officer Henry Rollins really didn't want me to make it to Mexico. He is a real c0ck blocker. 

    I just can't believe no one in Hollywood wanted to make a movie off of this story. 
    Reply
    This one time, I was doing life in prison (back in '94) and I managed to escape. While on the lamb I was recognized and took a pretty blond woman hostage and stole her red convertible. I was going to make my to freedom in Mexico when Officer Henry Rollins recognized me and started chasing me. 

    I soon figured out that the woman I had kidnapped was the daughter of one of the wealthiest people in California. Next thing I know I have dozens of cop cars as well as news helicopter chasing me as I head to Mexico. 

    During the chase I happened to fall in love with this pretty blonde and she actually got on top of me and had sex with me while I was driving!!! 

    For some reason Officer Henry Rollins really didn't want me to make it to Mexico. He is a real c0ck blocker. 

    I just can't believe no one in Hollywood wanted to make a movie off of this story. 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2015 - 8:17 PM ET #7

    I did, once, my former football teammate and I drove a white Ford Bronco through the streets of L.A. after I killed this white b!tch!!!!

    MAN!!!!! Was that exhilarating!!!!

    But.....

    Some punks in Vegas tried to sell some of my personally autographed memorabilia and I found out about it......

    Didn't work out so well.......
    Reply
    I did, once, my former football teammate and I drove a white Ford Bronco through the streets of L.A. after I killed this white b!tch!!!!

    MAN!!!!! Was that exhilarating!!!!

    But.....

    Some punks in Vegas tried to sell some of my personally autographed memorabilia and I found out about it......

    Didn't work out so well.......
     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2015 - 11:09 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:

    This one time, I was doing life in prison (back in '94) and I managed to escape. While on the lamb I was recognized and took a pretty blond woman hostage and stole her red convertible. I was going to make my to freedom in Mexico when Officer Henry Rollins recognized me and started chasing me. 

    I soon figured out that the woman I had kidnapped was the daughter of one of the wealthiest people in California. Next thing I know I have dozens of cop cars as well as news helicopter chasing me as I head to Mexico. 

    During the chase I happened to fall in love with this pretty blonde and she actually got on top of me and had sex with me while I was driving!!! 

    For some reason Officer Henry Rollins really didn't want me to make it to Mexico. He is a real c0ck blocker. 

    I just can't believe no one in Hollywood wanted to make a movie off of this story. 
    Is it sad that I actually watched this movie and finished it? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktrain:

    This one time, I was doing life in prison (back in '94) and I managed to escape. While on the lamb I was recognized and took a pretty blond woman hostage and stole her red convertible. I was going to make my to freedom in Mexico when Officer Henry Rollins recognized me and started chasing me. 

    I soon figured out that the woman I had kidnapped was the daughter of one of the wealthiest people in California. Next thing I know I have dozens of cop cars as well as news helicopter chasing me as I head to Mexico. 

    During the chase I happened to fall in love with this pretty blonde and she actually got on top of me and had sex with me while I was driving!!! 

    For some reason Officer Henry Rollins really didn't want me to make it to Mexico. He is a real c0ck blocker. 

    I just can't believe no one in Hollywood wanted to make a movie off of this story. 
    Is it sad that I actually watched this movie and finished it? 
     
    Ktrain
    Ktrain
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 6580
    Posted: Aug. 19, 2015 - 11:24 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by bill702:

    Is it sad that I actually watched this movie and finished it? 

    I admit I have a guilty pleasure for watching bad movies. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bill702:

    Is it sad that I actually watched this movie and finished it? 

    I admit I have a guilty pleasure for watching bad movies. 
     
    ilsp2003
    ilsp2003
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 4590
    Posted: Aug. 20, 2015 - 12:36 AM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    You sped away from the cops, pulled into a neighborhood, pulled into a strangers garage, a hot lady lived there and you slept with her?

    You started a thread to tell us this lie? No offense but you're a loser. You need Jesus in your life.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    You sped away from the cops, pulled into a neighborhood, pulled into a strangers garage, a hot lady lived there and you slept with her?

    You started a thread to tell us this lie? No offense but you're a loser. You need Jesus in your life.

     
    lls_321
    lls_321
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2015 - 3:46 AM ET #11

    I've done it a few times in GTA5
    Reply
    I've done it a few times in GTA5
     
    TheDrizzle77
    TheDrizzle77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 2685
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2015 - 2:27 PM ET #12

    I also had some hi jinks that started in Michigan. 

    Was in the 80's whenever Richard Greico was popular.  I went on a class trip to France.  I went by the name of Michael Corbin back then.  Incidentally, there was British intelligence hand flying out of Detroit the very day I and my class were.  Well let's just say the real Mr. Corbin was killed and I was left with his first class ticket, and then was picked up in France by his boss who gave me all of these crazy, badasss toys and weapons to play with.  So then they give me this red Ferrari with a MISSILE LAUNCHER ON IT!!!  I drove it, foiled bad guy crimes, met this hot little mercenary who I helped stop this Steranko guy (he was a corrupt businessman that wanted to create his own currency.)  Well anyway I threw him in this molting pot of melted steel and he's dead.  My class who I was originally supposed to go on this trip with me saw me in action and thought I was a f**king hero!  Then I banged this hot little mercenary, became a town legend, saved the Euro and kept this beautiful Ferrari and The Outfield wrote a song just for me titled "One Hot Country."

    Reply
    I also had some hi jinks that started in Michigan. 

    Was in the 80's whenever Richard Greico was popular.  I went on a class trip to France.  I went by the name of Michael Corbin back then.  Incidentally, there was British intelligence hand flying out of Detroit the very day I and my class were.  Well let's just say the real Mr. Corbin was killed and I was left with his first class ticket, and then was picked up in France by his boss who gave me all of these crazy, badasss toys and weapons to play with.  So then they give me this red Ferrari with a MISSILE LAUNCHER ON IT!!!  I drove it, foiled bad guy crimes, met this hot little mercenary who I helped stop this Steranko guy (he was a corrupt businessman that wanted to create his own currency.)  Well anyway I threw him in this molting pot of melted steel and he's dead.  My class who I was originally supposed to go on this trip with me saw me in action and thought I was a f**king hero!  Then I banged this hot little mercenary, became a town legend, saved the Euro and kept this beautiful Ferrari and The Outfield wrote a song just for me titled "One Hot Country."

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2015 - 2:56 PM ET #13


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2015 - 3:07 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle77:

    I also had some hi jinks that started in Michigan. 

    Was in the 80's whenever Richard Greico was popular.  I went on a class trip to France.  I went by the name of Michael Corbin back then.  Incidentally, there was British intelligence hand flying out of Detroit the very day I and my class were.  Well let's just say the real Mr. Corbin was killed and I was left with his first class ticket, and then was picked up in France by his boss who gave me all of these crazy, badasss toys and weapons to play with.  So then they give me this red Ferrari with a MISSILE LAUNCHER ON IT!!!  I drove it, foiled bad guy crimes, met this hot little mercenary who I helped stop this Steranko guy (he was a corrupt businessman that wanted to create his own currency.)  Well anyway I threw him in this molting pot of melted steel and he's dead.  My class who I was originally supposed to go on this trip with me saw me in action and thought I was a f**king hero!  Then I banged this hot little mercenary, became a town legend, saved the Euro and kept this beautiful Ferrari and The Outfield wrote a song just for me titled "One Hot Country."


    Your story is similar to mine...  It was after Nam, I went looking for an old friend and it turned out he had passed away .   Anyways, I was hitch-hiking through the Pacific Northwest and came upon this little town and was hungry.   I tried to get something to eat but the local sheriff didn't like the way I looked and he escorted me out of town, but I was really hungry and decided to go back.   He ended up arresting me and once I was in jail they started abusing me.  I guess I snapped and started taking some of the officers out.  Then I started living in the woods, I ate stuff that would make a billy goat puke.  Then a lot of stuff blew up and people died...   I just wanted something to eat!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle77:

    I also had some hi jinks that started in Michigan. 

    Was in the 80's whenever Richard Greico was popular.  I went on a class trip to France.  I went by the name of Michael Corbin back then.  Incidentally, there was British intelligence hand flying out of Detroit the very day I and my class were.  Well let's just say the real Mr. Corbin was killed and I was left with his first class ticket, and then was picked up in France by his boss who gave me all of these crazy, badasss toys and weapons to play with.  So then they give me this red Ferrari with a MISSILE LAUNCHER ON IT!!!  I drove it, foiled bad guy crimes, met this hot little mercenary who I helped stop this Steranko guy (he was a corrupt businessman that wanted to create his own currency.)  Well anyway I threw him in this molting pot of melted steel and he's dead.  My class who I was originally supposed to go on this trip with me saw me in action and thought I was a f**king hero!  Then I banged this hot little mercenary, became a town legend, saved the Euro and kept this beautiful Ferrari and The Outfield wrote a song just for me titled "One Hot Country."


    Your story is similar to mine...  It was after Nam, I went looking for an old friend and it turned out he had passed away .   Anyways, I was hitch-hiking through the Pacific Northwest and came upon this little town and was hungry.   I tried to get something to eat but the local sheriff didn't like the way I looked and he escorted me out of town, but I was really hungry and decided to go back.   He ended up arresting me and once I was in jail they started abusing me.  I guess I snapped and started taking some of the officers out.  Then I started living in the woods, I ate stuff that would make a billy goat puke.  Then a lot of stuff blew up and people died...   I just wanted something to eat!
     
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Aug. 22, 2015 - 6:40 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    Your story is similar to mine...  It was after Nam, I went looking for an old friend and it turned out he had passed away .   Anyways, I was hitch-hiking through the Pacific Northwest and came upon this little town and was hungry.   I tried to get something to eat but the local sheriff didn't like the way I looked and he escorted me out of town, but I was really hungry and decided to go back.   He ended up arresting me and once I was in jail they started abusing me.  I guess I snapped and started taking some of the officers out.  Then I started living in the woods, I ate stuff that would make a billy goat puke.  Then a lot of stuff blew up and people died...   I just wanted something to eat!

    Good thing that sheriff had a good supply of body bags.....

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    Your story is similar to mine...  It was after Nam, I went looking for an old friend and it turned out he had passed away .   Anyways, I was hitch-hiking through the Pacific Northwest and came upon this little town and was hungry.   I tried to get something to eat but the local sheriff didn't like the way I looked and he escorted me out of town, but I was really hungry and decided to go back.   He ended up arresting me and once I was in jail they started abusing me.  I guess I snapped and started taking some of the officers out.  Then I started living in the woods, I ate stuff that would make a billy goat puke.  Then a lot of stuff blew up and people died...   I just wanted something to eat!

    Good thing that sheriff had a good supply of body bags.....

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,901
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 437
    • PART DEUX 163
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
    • Week 6 Money 8,589
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,298
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.