Honestly, I do recently see the number of hate posts rising and rising.
I’m not sure why now (trolls waking up for autumn/winter?) but damn it, this needs to stop.
I feel like somebody has to put it in straight words:
1. NOBODY makes you bet. If you do, and make a decision based on what somebody has suggested - well, that’s on you. We’ve got real specialists here on tennis, but nobody will ever have a 100% accuracy.
2. If you don’t have money to bet, don’t bet. Money for betting should come from your additional fund, which is left after you pay your bills - not before. If after placing your bet you’re thinking „damn, if this goes south then I’ve nothing till end of month” then you should not be betting and probably spend that money on something else.
3. People posting their bets here don’t have to do so. They can exchange messages between themselves easily and not taking the blame later on if their player does not win. So be more appreciative, and rather thank them for their support.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Honestly, I do recently see the number of hate posts rising and rising.
I’m not sure why now (trolls waking up for autumn/winter?) but damn it, this needs to stop.
I feel like somebody has to put it in straight words:
1. NOBODY makes you bet. If you do, and make a decision based on what somebody has suggested - well, that’s on you. We’ve got real specialists here on tennis, but nobody will ever have a 100% accuracy.
2. If you don’t have money to bet, don’t bet. Money for betting should come from your additional fund, which is left after you pay your bills - not before. If after placing your bet you’re thinking „damn, if this goes south then I’ve nothing till end of month” then you should not be betting and probably spend that money on something else.
3. People posting their bets here don’t have to do so. They can exchange messages between themselves easily and not taking the blame later on if their player does not win. So be more appreciative, and rather thank them for their support.