Ago that what Americans were programmed to do is to is make life about product choices like coke vs Pepsi, Burger King vs MCD.
So that while they are obssesed why one is better than the other they aren't paying attention to the fact that neither are good for you.
The same can be said of dem/GOP.
So when you see someone obsessed with with compulsively making their Pepsi or coke look better and the other side look worse you are seeing someone completely lost in this mindset and lacking any self awareness or awareness of the bigger picture.
You see them on here the really sad ones so consumed with the dem/GOP as if they have nothing meaningful in their life beyond that
I've heard someone tell me a long time
Ago that what Americans were programmed to do is to is make life about product choices like coke vs Pepsi, Burger King vs MCD.
So that while they are obssesed why one is better than the other they aren't paying attention to the fact that neither are good for you.
The same can be said of dem/GOP.
So when you see someone obsessed with with compulsively making their Pepsi or coke look better and the other side look worse you are seeing someone completely lost in this mindset and lacking any self awareness or awareness of the bigger picture.
You see them on here the really sad ones so consumed with the dem/GOP as if they have nothing meaningful in their life beyond that
This is facile but I'll kill some pixels to be obvious.When I go to the SuperStore and I see obese people with cases of Diet Soda in the cart,there isn't anyone with a gun or breaking their arm and unless someone is holding a family member hostage it seems to be their own idea.I see people in those scooter-carts who are too fat to walk but is Walmart guilty of enabling the unhealthy? They can buy all the soda they want with EBT but they can't buy beer,cigs, or crack so what are the great Unwashed and Stupid to do,strippernbens??You Obama-licking,occupyingWallStreet,Progressive Socialist.
This is facile but I'll kill some pixels to be obvious.When I go to the SuperStore and I see obese people with cases of Diet Soda in the cart,there isn't anyone with a gun or breaking their arm and unless someone is holding a family member hostage it seems to be their own idea.I see people in those scooter-carts who are too fat to walk but is Walmart guilty of enabling the unhealthy? They can buy all the soda they want with EBT but they can't buy beer,cigs, or crack so what are the great Unwashed and Stupid to do,strippernbens??You Obama-licking,occupyingWallStreet,Progressive Socialist.