• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Has anyone heard the story that just broke about the Australian woman killed by police?

    StumpTownStu
    searchwarrant
    HockeyTeeth
    BWS77
    Slobbasaurus
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1473
    Posts: 15
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2017 - 3:52 PM ET #1

    I wanted to start this thread because being the resident black guy, it will mean more coming from me. We've talked a lot about how the media selectively reports, about how they have an agenda to stir thw proverbial racial pot. Let's sit back and watch how this get's covered.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I wanted to start this thread because being the resident black guy, it will mean more coming from me. We've talked a lot about how the media selectively reports, about how they have an agenda to stir thw proverbial racial pot. Let's sit back and watch how this get's covered.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2017 - 3:57 PM ET #2

    All over fox news and yes, it's pretty obvious the media is stirring the racial pot as usual. 
    Reply
    All over fox news and yes, it's pretty obvious the media is stirring the racial pot as usual. 
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2017 - 4:01 PM ET #3

    Are they though. I just turned to CNN (ugh!) but I did to prove a point. Nothing about it. They are covering the POTUS' press conference.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Are they though. I just turned to CNN (ugh!) but I did to prove a point. Nothing about it. They are covering the POTUS' press conference.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2017 - 4:43 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Are they though. I just turned to CNN (ugh!) but I did to prove a point. Nothing about it. They are covering the POTUS' press conference.

    CNN is brutal even for 30 seconds. Fox is hiding behind the white woman shot by police story in that she was an "Australian National." 
    Give me a break. Your point is vaild.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Are they though. I just turned to CNN (ugh!) but I did to prove a point. Nothing about it. They are covering the POTUS' press conference.

    CNN is brutal even for 30 seconds. Fox is hiding behind the white woman shot by police story in that she was an "Australian National." 
    Give me a break. Your point is vaild.


     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2017 - 4:57 PM ET #5

    Hate cnn, dropped them from my cable pkg back in nov. If u dislike them dont buy their product. Now, having said that, i'd swipe right the following...

    Brooke Baldwin
    Erin Burnett

    Thats it.
    Reply
    Hate cnn, dropped them from my cable pkg back in nov. If u dislike them dont buy their product. Now, having said that, i'd swipe right the following...

    Brooke Baldwin
    Erin Burnett

    Thats it.
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2017 - 5:27 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    Hate cnn, dropped them from my cable pkg back in nov. If u dislike them dont buy their product. Now, having said that, i'd swipe right the following...

    Brooke Baldwin
    Erin Burnett

    Thats it.

    CNN is owned by Turner broadcasting, and is a division of Time Warner so I hope you also cancelled/don't watch the following:

    HBO
    Cinemax
    TNT
    TBS
    TCM
    truTV
    Turner Spots (March Madness)
    Cartoon Network
    Headline News

    Studios:
    Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
    includes DC Comics, Video Games,

    Websites:
    PGA.com
    NBA.com
    Bleacher Report

    Streaming services:
    Hulu


    All those among many many others


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    Hate cnn, dropped them from my cable pkg back in nov. If u dislike them dont buy their product. Now, having said that, i'd swipe right the following...

    Brooke Baldwin
    Erin Burnett

    Thats it.

    CNN is owned by Turner broadcasting, and is a division of Time Warner so I hope you also cancelled/don't watch the following:

    HBO
    Cinemax
    TNT
    TBS
    TCM
    truTV
    Turner Spots (March Madness)
    Cartoon Network
    Headline News

    Studios:
    Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
    includes DC Comics, Video Games,

    Websites:
    PGA.com
    NBA.com
    Bleacher Report

    Streaming services:
    Hulu


    All those among many many others


     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2017 - 5:44 PM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    CNN is owned by Turner broadcasting, and is a division of Time Warner so I hope you also cancelled/don't watch the following:

    HBO
    Cinemax
    TNT
    TBS
    TCM
    truTV
    Turner Spots (March Madness)
    Cartoon Network
    Headline News

    Studios:
    Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
    includes DC Comics, Video Games,

    Websites:
    PGA.com
    NBA.com
    Bleacher Report

    Streaming services:
    Hulu


    All those among many many others



    A thread about an innocent woman shot by police turned into a list of Time-Warner holdings.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:


    CNN is owned by Turner broadcasting, and is a division of Time Warner so I hope you also cancelled/don't watch the following:

    HBO
    Cinemax
    TNT
    TBS
    TCM
    truTV
    Turner Spots (March Madness)
    Cartoon Network
    Headline News

    Studios:
    Warner Bros Entertainment Inc
    includes DC Comics, Video Games,

    Websites:
    PGA.com
    NBA.com
    Bleacher Report

    Streaming services:
    Hulu


    All those among many many others



    A thread about an innocent woman shot by police turned into a list of Time-Warner holdings.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2017 - 5:48 PM ET #8

    Stump, you're the "new" resident Black guy.  

    There are a couple of other brothers on this site too.  DoubleUp,from Buffalo, has been here almost as long as my candy @ss.  

    Some guy from Toronto created an "Ask a Black Guy" thread years ago.  Pretty funny stuff.  He had a great sense of humor.  
    Reply
    Stump, you're the "new" resident Black guy.  

    There are a couple of other brothers on this site too.  DoubleUp,from Buffalo, has been here almost as long as my candy @ss.  

    Some guy from Toronto created an "Ask a Black Guy" thread years ago.  Pretty funny stuff.  He had a great sense of humor.  
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2017 - 6:10 PM ET #9

    I know about Doubleup and a few others. I was more speaking to the resident black guy in some of the recent discussions about police shootings.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    I know about Doubleup and a few others. I was more speaking to the resident black guy in some of the recent discussions about police shootings.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2017 - 6:25 PM ET #10

    Speaking of Police Shootings, this story didn't make national headlines, but the cops lit up 2 guys last September right in front of my work building.  

    https://pix11.com/2016/09/30/police-involved-shooting-in-newark-reported-friday/

    No BLM protests, it was chalked up as just another day in the Bricks.  This happened in a safer neighborhood of the City (Upper Roseville-North Ward) where it's mainly Portuguese, Ecuadorean and Colombian, but the 2 suspects were Black and on a city crime spree robbing people.  

    Incident happened about 10 minutes before I arrived at work.  What's crazy is that there's 2 Catholic schools on this block; St. Francis and Abington School.  The charity I worked for got the day off while the kids had to go to school.  How phucked up is that?  Hahahaha  
    Reply
    Speaking of Police Shootings, this story didn't make national headlines, but the cops lit up 2 guys last September right in front of my work building.  

    https://pix11.com/2016/09/30/police-involved-shooting-in-newark-reported-friday/

    No BLM protests, it was chalked up as just another day in the Bricks.  This happened in a safer neighborhood of the City (Upper Roseville-North Ward) where it's mainly Portuguese, Ecuadorean and Colombian, but the 2 suspects were Black and on a city crime spree robbing people.  

    Incident happened about 10 minutes before I arrived at work.  What's crazy is that there's 2 Catholic schools on this block; St. Francis and Abington School.  The charity I worked for got the day off while the kids had to go to school.  How phucked up is that?  Hahahaha  
     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2017 - 11:11 AM ET #11

    You're Black? With that avatar and username, You're Black? I swear i saw you make a derogatory comment about Mexicans in a thread a few weeks back, Slightly odd. I pegged you as being a full on Tim Mcgraw/Lynyrd Skynyrd type, Weird. 

    Anyway, If anything this incident ends all talk of American police only target innocent Black youths nonsense. 
    Reply
    You're Black? With that avatar and username, You're Black? I swear i saw you make a derogatory comment about Mexicans in a thread a few weeks back, Slightly odd. I pegged you as being a full on Tim Mcgraw/Lynyrd Skynyrd type, Weird. 

    Anyway, If anything this incident ends all talk of American police only target innocent Black youths nonsense. 
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2017 - 1:39 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:

    You're Black? With that avatar and username, You're Black? I swear i saw you make a derogatory comment about Mexicans in a thread a few weeks back, Slightly odd. I pegged you as being a full on Tim Mcgraw/Lynyrd Skynyrd type, Weird. 

    Anyway, If anything this incident ends all talk of American police only target innocent Black youths nonsense. 

    I'm black and from West Oakland. And I make jokingly make derogatory statements about Mexicans all the time, usually to my Mexican friends but maybe I did in a thread here  i wouldn't put it pass me. And I don't rock with Tim Mcgraw but I get down with Skynard. You gotta be yourself. I don't let anything or anybody define me but me. I listen to rap too, grimey @ss sh!t not some poppy rap, but I also listen to sh!t tons of punk rock. And 90's grunge rock. I listen to whatever the f#ck I want to. I don't let anybody or anything define me but me. Guys be out here acting. I'm not with the drama class games.
    I pegged you as a fake Giants fan that's not even from the Bay, based on your avatar.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:

    You're Black? With that avatar and username, You're Black? I swear i saw you make a derogatory comment about Mexicans in a thread a few weeks back, Slightly odd. I pegged you as being a full on Tim Mcgraw/Lynyrd Skynyrd type, Weird. 

    Anyway, If anything this incident ends all talk of American police only target innocent Black youths nonsense. 

    I'm black and from West Oakland. And I make jokingly make derogatory statements about Mexicans all the time, usually to my Mexican friends but maybe I did in a thread here  i wouldn't put it pass me. And I don't rock with Tim Mcgraw but I get down with Skynard. You gotta be yourself. I don't let anything or anybody define me but me. I listen to rap too, grimey @ss sh!t not some poppy rap, but I also listen to sh!t tons of punk rock. And 90's grunge rock. I listen to whatever the f#ck I want to. I don't let anybody or anything define me but me. Guys be out here acting. I'm not with the drama class games.
    I pegged you as a fake Giants fan that's not even from the Bay, based on your avatar.
     
    SwishSwish1234
    SwishSwish1234
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 3173
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2017 - 3:31 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    I'm black and from West Oakland. And I make jokingly make derogatory statements about Mexicans all the time, usually to my Mexican friends but maybe I did in a thread here  i wouldn't put it pass me. And I don't rock with Tim Mcgraw but I get down with Skynard. You gotta be yourself. I don't let anything or anybody define me but me. I listen to rap too, grimey @ss sh!t not some poppy rap, but I also listen to sh!t tons of punk rock. And 90's grunge rock. I listen to whatever the f#ck I want to. I don't let anybody or anything define me but me. Guys be out here acting. I'm not with the drama class games.
    I pegged you as a fake Giants fan that's not even from the Bay, based on your avatar.

    First of all supporting a team from another town/city or country doesn't make you a 'fake fan' and secondly that's PNC, Pirates ball park not the Giants stadium. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:


    I'm black and from West Oakland. And I make jokingly make derogatory statements about Mexicans all the time, usually to my Mexican friends but maybe I did in a thread here  i wouldn't put it pass me. And I don't rock with Tim Mcgraw but I get down with Skynard. You gotta be yourself. I don't let anything or anybody define me but me. I listen to rap too, grimey @ss sh!t not some poppy rap, but I also listen to sh!t tons of punk rock. And 90's grunge rock. I listen to whatever the f#ck I want to. I don't let anybody or anything define me but me. Guys be out here acting. I'm not with the drama class games.
    I pegged you as a fake Giants fan that's not even from the Bay, based on your avatar.

    First of all supporting a team from another town/city or country doesn't make you a 'fake fan' and secondly that's PNC, Pirates ball park not the Giants stadium. 
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2017 - 3:44 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:


    First of all supporting a team from another town/city or country doesn't make you a 'fake fan' and secondly that's PNC, Pirates ball park not the Giants stadium. 

    The fake fan and not being a place were their own statrments. I'm from Oakland and and have been a Cowboys fan since I was 5. And I don't consider myself a fake fan. The fact that it's not AT&T park I figured out on my own pretty quickly. I've actually sh!t in both dugout bathrooms in that ball park. I was making a point about peggibg someone based on avatars. The fact that I got the park wrong makes that point even better. So you're s Buckos fan? Good to know. How good are you at capping them? They've been a f#ckin rubik's cube to me this season.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:


    First of all supporting a team from another town/city or country doesn't make you a 'fake fan' and secondly that's PNC, Pirates ball park not the Giants stadium. 

    The fake fan and not being a place were their own statrments. I'm from Oakland and and have been a Cowboys fan since I was 5. And I don't consider myself a fake fan. The fact that it's not AT&T park I figured out on my own pretty quickly. I've actually sh!t in both dugout bathrooms in that ball park. I was making a point about peggibg someone based on avatars. The fact that I got the park wrong makes that point even better. So you're s Buckos fan? Good to know. How good are you at capping them? They've been a f#ckin rubik's cube to me this season.
     
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2017 - 10:01 PM ET #15

    Reply
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,913
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,621
    • MLB Playoffs 17,007
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,889
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 332
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,432
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.