I would like to know what your experience was?
Has anybody ever seen one of these "LIVE"?
Here is yet another one from Monday night at Dodger stadium....Seriously, what has gotten into these people?
Latest Fight at Dodger Stadium Reminder That Security There is a Joke (msn.com)
Here is yet another one from Monday night at Dodger stadium....Seriously, what has gotten into these people?
Latest Fight at Dodger Stadium Reminder That Security There is a Joke (msn.com)
Here is yet another one from Monday night at Dodger stadium....Seriously, what has gotten into these people? Latest Fight at Dodger Stadium Reminder That Security There is a Joke (msn.com)
Looks like the one guy ate the concrete![]()
Here is yet another one from Monday night at Dodger stadium....Seriously, what has gotten into these people? Latest Fight at Dodger Stadium Reminder That Security There is a Joke (msn.com)
Looks like the one guy ate the concrete![]()
@TheGoldenGoose I too always prefer to have linen napkins at my disposal than paper...Great call Goose!
Yes, Daddy_ Freddie "gets it". We can't have these potential weapons, the metal paper napkin holders, available for public use. What's next? A baseball bat at every table? How about a "cover fee" at restaurants that serve meals with linen napkins? Paper napkin holders made of rubber? Big government and the Corporate Fukks™ will surely devise a money making scheme to outlaw the metal napkin holders AKA weapons of mass destruction.
@TheGoldenGoose I too always prefer to have linen napkins at my disposal than paper...Great call Goose!
Yes, Daddy_ Freddie "gets it". We can't have these potential weapons, the metal paper napkin holders, available for public use. What's next? A baseball bat at every table? How about a "cover fee" at restaurants that serve meals with linen napkins? Paper napkin holders made of rubber? Big government and the Corporate Fukks™ will surely devise a money making scheme to outlaw the metal napkin holders AKA weapons of mass destruction.
Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie: @TheGoldenGoose I too always prefer to have linen napkins at my disposal than paper...Great call Goose! Yes, Daddy_ Freddie "gets it". We can't have these potential weapons, the metal paper napkin holders, available for public use. What's next? A baseball bat at every table? How about a "cover fee" at restaurants that serve meals with linen napkins? Paper napkin holders made of rubber? Big government and the Corporate Fukks™ will surely devise a money making scheme to outlaw the metal napkin holders AKA weapons of mass destruction.
I'm not quite sure how to take this, do I take it as a "tongue in cheek" comment to this
I too always prefer to have linen napkins at my disposal than paper...Great call Goose!
Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Freddie: @TheGoldenGoose I too always prefer to have linen napkins at my disposal than paper...Great call Goose! Yes, Daddy_ Freddie "gets it". We can't have these potential weapons, the metal paper napkin holders, available for public use. What's next? A baseball bat at every table? How about a "cover fee" at restaurants that serve meals with linen napkins? Paper napkin holders made of rubber? Big government and the Corporate Fukks™ will surely devise a money making scheme to outlaw the metal napkin holders AKA weapons of mass destruction.
I'm not quite sure how to take this, do I take it as a "tongue in cheek" comment to this
I too always prefer to have linen napkins at my disposal than paper...Great call Goose!
It’s a shame a social worker couldn’t get there in time to diffuse the situation
Hey, nobody got hurt or killed. The the Corporate Fukks™ pay for it.
It’s a shame a social worker couldn’t get there in time to diffuse the situation
Hey, nobody got hurt or killed. The the Corporate Fukks™ pay for it.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
