Hi all.. It's been a few years since I posted or roamed the halls here at Covers. I just wanted to check in and say hello to any of the Covers "Old Timers" who are still around. I was a mod about a decade ago and enjoyed my time hanging out here.
From mine family to yours, Happy 2016..
RedSoxWin.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hi all.. It's been a few years since I posted or roamed the halls here at Covers. I just wanted to check in and say hello to any of the Covers "Old Timers" who are still around. I was a mod about a decade ago and enjoyed my time hanging out here.
Hi.. Well I was deployed to the lovely country of Iraq for a time and when I came back my heart was not into it. The Covers team is the best and I have nothing but love for this place. The Penalty box seems a bit tame from the "old days" but that probably is a good thing. KOAJ was the man and so was Lipp. Is Ponch still around? To the person who asked why I was banned once.. It was back when Covers had the "steam room" and I think it was during an ingame thread where the Red Sox lost, and I lost a ton of money and I flamed out on someone after a few hundred beers.. lol.. all good.
Hi.. Well I was deployed to the lovely country of Iraq for a time and when I came back my heart was not into it. The Covers team is the best and I have nothing but love for this place. The Penalty box seems a bit tame from the "old days" but that probably is a good thing. KOAJ was the man and so was Lipp. Is Ponch still around? To the person who asked why I was banned once.. It was back when Covers had the "steam room" and I think it was during an ingame thread where the Red Sox lost, and I lost a ton of money and I flamed out on someone after a few hundred beers.. lol.. all good.
Hi.. Well I was deployed to the lovely country of Iraq for a time and when I came back my heart was not into it. The Covers team is the best and I have nothing but love for this place. The Penalty box seems a bit tame from the "old days" but that probably is a good thing. KOAJ was the man and so was Lipp. Is Ponch still around? To the person who asked why I was banned once.. It was back when Covers had the "steam room" and I think it was during an ingame thread where the Red Sox lost, and I lost a ton of money and I flamed out on someone after a few hundred beers.. lol.. all good.
Well thanks.
The Ponch you knew is not around, in fact the only person still around besides the mods you knew is Lou. He is still behind the scenes. Different everyone, even the owners.
Quote Originally Posted by redsoxwin:
Hi.. Well I was deployed to the lovely country of Iraq for a time and when I came back my heart was not into it. The Covers team is the best and I have nothing but love for this place. The Penalty box seems a bit tame from the "old days" but that probably is a good thing. KOAJ was the man and so was Lipp. Is Ponch still around? To the person who asked why I was banned once.. It was back when Covers had the "steam room" and I think it was during an ingame thread where the Red Sox lost, and I lost a ton of money and I flamed out on someone after a few hundred beers.. lol.. all good.
Well thanks.
The Ponch you knew is not around, in fact the only person still around besides the mods you knew is Lou. He is still behind the scenes. Different everyone, even the owners.