No I don't use Ya'll yet after living in NY my whole life and now are in Texas.
Happy Mothers day to all of you . I'm sure everyone of us here have a great memory of our mothers. Yesterday went to the mall and bought my wife's gift,then my oldest daughter's gift and my middle daughter gift and my daughter -in law gift. I went to Victoria Secrets and got them all gift certificates .
When I got home I told my wife I had bought presents for the kids and than she said ' what did you get for Rebecca. Holy cow. I forgot her and she just had twin boys. I forgot she is a new mother. I told my wife how about your gift certificate can go to Becca's ans I'll buy you another one this week. Down deep inside I'm still mad at my wife from a few years ago. I bought her a black Victoria Secret push 'um up bra for her birthday. I didn't say anything but a few months went by and I never saw her wear it. Finally I asked what ever happened to that bra. She told me she traded it in for 2 sports training bra's for hiking and kayaking.. That is a sad story and a little embarrassing. So the other day I am giving her another chance for redemption when I bought her another gift certificate to Victoria Secrets. Last chance honey . No more sport bra's . But now I have to go back and buy another gift certificate since I gave away the last one.
Anyway Happy Mothers day to all out there that have to live with us daily wondering " are we as important as the Yankees today at -1.5" \ Happy mothers day for all those grandmothers,mothers today ..
Happy Mothers Day to Ya'll
No I don't use Ya'll yet after living in NY my whole life and now are in Texas.
Happy Mothers day to all of you . I'm sure everyone of us here have a great memory of our mothers. Yesterday went to the mall and bought my wife's gift,then my oldest daughter's gift and my middle daughter gift and my daughter -in law gift. I went to Victoria Secrets and got them all gift certificates .
When I got home I told my wife I had bought presents for the kids and than she said ' what did you get for Rebecca. Holy cow. I forgot her and she just had twin boys. I forgot she is a new mother. I told my wife how about your gift certificate can go to Becca's ans I'll buy you another one this week. Down deep inside I'm still mad at my wife from a few years ago. I bought her a black Victoria Secret push 'um up bra for her birthday. I didn't say anything but a few months went by and I never saw her wear it. Finally I asked what ever happened to that bra. She told me she traded it in for 2 sports training bra's for hiking and kayaking.. That is a sad story and a little embarrassing. So the other day I am giving her another chance for redemption when I bought her another gift certificate to Victoria Secrets. Last chance honey . No more sport bra's . But now I have to go back and buy another gift certificate since I gave away the last one.
Anyway Happy Mothers day to all out there that have to live with us daily wondering " are we as important as the Yankees today at -1.5" \ Happy mothers day for all those grandmothers,mothers today ..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
