Posted:
#1
Happy Festivus !
Views: 706
Posts: 13
Posted:
#2
I stopped celebrating myself several years back after being humiliated in front of my entire family during the Feats of Strength.
Now I just send a charitable donation in their name to the Human Fund. 
I stopped celebrating myself several years back after being humiliated in front of my entire family during the Feats of Strength.
Now I just send a charitable donation in their name to the Human Fund. 
Posted:
#3
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
I stopped celebrating myself several years back after being humiliated in front of my entire family during the Feats of Strength.
I stopped celebrating myself several years back after being humiliated in front of my entire family during the Feats of Strength.
Now I just send a charitable donation in their name to the Human Fund. 
I still do the "Airing Of Grievances" where I tell my family how they've disappointed me all year long.....
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
I stopped celebrating myself several years back after being humiliated in front of my entire family during the Feats of Strength.
I stopped celebrating myself several years back after being humiliated in front of my entire family during the Feats of Strength.
Now I just send a charitable donation in their name to the Human Fund. 
I still do the "Airing Of Grievances" where I tell my family how they've disappointed me all year long.....
Posted:
#5
Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:
something is missing in here
https://www.contactlensplanet.com/fepole.jpg
something is missing in here
https://www.contactlensplanet.com/fepole.jpg
You got that b!tch out of the crawl space!
Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:
something is missing in here
https://www.contactlensplanet.com/fepole.jpg
something is missing in here
https://www.contactlensplanet.com/fepole.jpg
You got that b!tch out of the crawl space!
Posted:
#6
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
You got that b!tch out of the crawl space!
i use it for my shower curtain the other 364 days of the year. it's very versatile.
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
You got that b!tch out of the crawl space!
i use it for my shower curtain the other 364 days of the year. it's very versatile.
Posted:
#13
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

I still do the "Airing Of Grievances" where I tell my family how they've disappointed me all year long.....
That's the best, hahahaha.
Hard to believe that the Festivus episode is a classic and it was during Season 9. I was one of the few people in elementary school/middle school that loved Seinfeld when it was airing on NBC. Must have seen every episode at least 4-5 times; some more than others.
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

I still do the "Airing Of Grievances" where I tell my family how they've disappointed me all year long.....
That's the best, hahahaha.
Hard to believe that the Festivus episode is a classic and it was during Season 9. I was one of the few people in elementary school/middle school that loved Seinfeld when it was airing on NBC. Must have seen every episode at least 4-5 times; some more than others.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,212
- PART DEUX 138
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,102
- Week 6 Money 7,847
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
