I worked in a cemetery removing trash, leaves and old Christmas stuff getting it ready for memorial day
My special moment was saving an orange and black salamander I uncovered his hiding place under some dead branches and placed him by a nearby tomb stone where he quickly found shelter
Side note , I received no flowers cards or well wishes of any kind from you In this day of celebration...lol hope you all had a awesome day
- nature1970.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Today was earth Day in the United States.
I worked in a cemetery removing trash, leaves and old Christmas stuff getting it ready for memorial day
My special moment was saving an orange and black salamander I uncovered his hiding place under some dead branches and placed him by a nearby tomb stone where he quickly found shelter
Side note , I received no flowers cards or well wishes of any kind from you In this day of celebration...lol hope you all had a awesome day