I live in Texas and with all the illegals pouring into my state I would like to purchase a gun. I need to do it through a private seller…any ideas?
Gun purchase
I live in Texas and with all the illegals pouring into my state I would like to purchase a gun. I need to do it through a private seller…any ideas?
This has to be a bot or a cop.
I live in Texas and with all the illegals pouring into my state I would like to purchase a gun. I need to do it through a private seller…any ideas?
This has to be a bot or a cop.
I guess not. Seems on the up and up? How long have you lived in Texas? Illegals have always been pouring over that border, bro. Unless you live in one of those border towns, you're good. If you do live in one of those border towns, move.
I guess not. Seems on the up and up? How long have you lived in Texas? Illegals have always been pouring over that border, bro. Unless you live in one of those border towns, you're good. If you do live in one of those border towns, move.
@StumpTownStu
I lived in Texas for 5 years now near the Dallas /FW area…I would just like to be able to protect my family if necessary. Texas law allows me to have a gun in my home, but not conceal carry which is all I want. I’ve never owned one before so I don’t have the first clue about obtaining one through a private seller so I figured I would ask covers.
@StumpTownStu
I lived in Texas for 5 years now near the Dallas /FW area…I would just like to be able to protect my family if necessary. Texas law allows me to have a gun in my home, but not conceal carry which is all I want. I’ve never owned one before so I don’t have the first clue about obtaining one through a private seller so I figured I would ask covers.
@Versace111
Might be better off looking on the site highlighted below
https://www.texasguntalk.com/
used to be a couple of guys around from Texas that had guns but that was way back in the day don't think they post any more in the GD
![]()
@Versace111
Might be better off looking on the site highlighted below
https://www.texasguntalk.com/
used to be a couple of guys around from Texas that had guns but that was way back in the day don't think they post any more in the GD
![]()
@Versace111
The private seller part is the confusing part but it is none of my business. I do agree you should have a gun to protect yourself. Just please be safe.
@Versace111
The private seller part is the confusing part but it is none of my business. I do agree you should have a gun to protect yourself. Just please be safe.
Bill 42 about to expire,,,i wouldnt want to be a texas resident living near the border,,,probably the most realistic option you have is to move north
Bill 42 about to expire,,,i wouldnt want to be a texas resident living near the border,,,probably the most realistic option you have is to move north
Fuse and Midnight1 are right. Illegal migrants are less likely to commit crimes than American citizens. Gun safety is important. FBI reports that the risks of gun accident, suicide and homicide are greater than the rare probability of self defense.
Fuse and Midnight1 are right. Illegal migrants are less likely to commit crimes than American citizens. Gun safety is important. FBI reports that the risks of gun accident, suicide and homicide are greater than the rare probability of self defense.
Fuse and Midnight1 are right. Illegal migrants are less likely to commit crimes than American citizens. Gun safety is important. FBI reports that the risks of gun accident, suicide and homicide are greater than the rare probability of self defense.
Their very presence is a crime. Illegal migrants.
Fuse and Midnight1 are right. Illegal migrants are less likely to commit crimes than American citizens. Gun safety is important. FBI reports that the risks of gun accident, suicide and homicide are greater than the rare probability of self defense.
Their very presence is a crime. Illegal migrants.
I live in Texas and with all the illegals pouring into my state I would like to purchase a gun. I need to do it through a private seller…any ideas?
Dude, I got the hook up. Just call 1800FoXNews and axe for Blazin Sean Hannity or Donald J Trump. Say it’s to take care of “the illegals.” Those jotos will hook a brother up! ![]()
I live in Texas and with all the illegals pouring into my state I would like to purchase a gun. I need to do it through a private seller…any ideas?
Dude, I got the hook up. Just call 1800FoXNews and axe for Blazin Sean Hannity or Donald J Trump. Say it’s to take care of “the illegals.” Those jotos will hook a brother up! ![]()
Not sure if illegals should be the main focus to get a gun. Protect your 6!!! There are criminals everywhere. Be safe.
Yeah, I think it’s more important to live in Texas where law enforcement thinks it’s normal to be firing an AR-15 in your front yard. Normal stuff in a residential neighborhood amirite?
Not sure if illegals should be the main focus to get a gun. Protect your 6!!! There are criminals everywhere. Be safe.
Yeah, I think it’s more important to live in Texas where law enforcement thinks it’s normal to be firing an AR-15 in your front yard. Normal stuff in a residential neighborhood amirite?
Just call Ja Morant - he'll hook you up.
In all seriousness, go to Craigslist to the "barter" section and look for posts that mention "things that go bang".
Just call Ja Morant - he'll hook you up.
In all seriousness, go to Craigslist to the "barter" section and look for posts that mention "things that go bang".
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
