• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Guess what movie [No cheating please]

    vetdrm
    StumpTownStu
    spockgato
    mrusso
    THEMUGG
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 186
    Posts: 16
     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2021 - 7:50 PM ET #1

    I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but, it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. But, then, I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it... and, then, it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude, for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure... but, don't worry... you will, someday.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me... but, it's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst. But, then, I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it... and, then, it flows through me like rain, and I can't feel anything but gratitude, for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure... but, don't worry... you will, someday.

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2021 - 8:48 PM ET #2

    "The movie is about a man who fears growing older, losing the hope of true love and not being respected by those who know him best.

    If you never experience those feelings, take out a classified ad. People want to take lessons from you."

     

    Saw this in the theatre when it debuted in 1999, and just watched it again for the second time.

    Excellent rendition of the Beatles  Because .

    Reply

    "The movie is about a man who fears growing older, losing the hope of true love and not being respected by those who know him best.

    If you never experience those feelings, take out a classified ad. People want to take lessons from you."

     

    Saw this in the theatre when it debuted in 1999, and just watched it again for the second time.

    Excellent rendition of the Beatles  Because .

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2021 - 9:15 PM ET #3

    Denzel got shafted for the Best Actor Oscar and The Sixth Sense was probably Best Picture but this was a pretty quality flick. Random that you posted this now. One of the actors is on a really good show we've been watching. We're watching a couple episodes right now. Few more left.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Denzel got shafted for the Best Actor Oscar and The Sixth Sense was probably Best Picture but this was a pretty quality flick. Random that you posted this now. One of the actors is on a really good show we've been watching. We're watching a couple episodes right now. Few more left.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2021 - 9:18 PM ET #4

    I was just thinking about this movie yesterday. One very specific aspect. I'll bring it up once more people have had a chance to guess.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    I was just thinking about this movie yesterday. One very specific aspect. I'll bring it up once more people have had a chance to guess.

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2021 - 9:45 PM ET #5

    @StumpTownStu

     peace_5

     

    Oh and Mods, what happen to our BBQ thread? You guys vegetarians or what.

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     peace_5

     

    Oh and Mods, what happen to our BBQ thread? You guys vegetarians or what.

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2021 - 10:01 PM ET #6

    American Beauty , barely legal , bury it in her booty , very lethal , terrible derelict careless with his choosing , scary and deceitful, a standard assshole’s life crashing , but in a movie , incomparably evil

    unruly , a bastardd without equal

    without conscience

    and penetration crazy

    if it was real life , it would be men , but still Kevin Spacey

    sex at eleven ? Degenerate , where’s the chains please

    wasting away everyday at the penitentiary with the raping ? He said “ Yes ! That would be great ! WEEEEEEE !!!!!!! “

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    American Beauty , barely legal , bury it in her booty , very lethal , terrible derelict careless with his choosing , scary and deceitful, a standard assshole’s life crashing , but in a movie , incomparably evil

    unruly , a bastardd without equal

    without conscience

    and penetration crazy

    if it was real life , it would be men , but still Kevin Spacey

    sex at eleven ? Degenerate , where’s the chains please

    wasting away everyday at the penitentiary with the raping ? He said “ Yes ! That would be great ! WEEEEEEE !!!!!!! “

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2021 - 10:08 PM ET #7

     ok...cats outa the bagpeace_5

    Wow check the great movies that came out in 99.

    Matrix

    Green mile

    Office space 

    Fight Club

    list goes on and on

    Reply

     ok...cats outa the bagpeace_5

    Wow check the great movies that came out in 99.

    Matrix

    Green mile

    Office space 

    Fight Club

    list goes on and on

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2021 - 10:43 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:

    @StumpTownStu     Oh and Mods, what happen to our BBQ thread? You guys vegetarians or what.

    They moved it to food, which is some bull because nobody goes in there. Back to the movie, and cooking, yesterday i'm in the kitchen hooking up some New York strips. And randomly, completely out of the blue I think, "That was some bullshit. There's no way in hell that G-13 weed would've cost that much." This is the way the chasms of my mind operate. I've seen that movie a handful of times but not in years. Wes Bentley is in this show Yellowstone we've been watching. I'm thinking that's why it popped in my head.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:

    @StumpTownStu     Oh and Mods, what happen to our BBQ thread? You guys vegetarians or what.

    They moved it to food, which is some bull because nobody goes in there. Back to the movie, and cooking, yesterday i'm in the kitchen hooking up some New York strips. And randomly, completely out of the blue I think, "That was some bullshit. There's no way in hell that G-13 weed would've cost that much." This is the way the chasms of my mind operate. I've seen that movie a handful of times but not in years. Wes Bentley is in this show Yellowstone we've been watching. I'm thinking that's why it popped in my head.

     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11980
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2021 - 2:41 AM ET #9

    Food section? Didn't know it existed. Let's eat!

    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply

    Food section? Didn't know it existed. Let's eat!

     
    mrusso
    mrusso
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11980
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2021 - 2:45 AM ET #10

    1999, October Sky, Double Jeopardy, couple other good ones. 

    "I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
    Reply

    1999, October Sky, Double Jeopardy, couple other good ones. 

     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2021 - 10:56 AM ET #11

     Damn! I recognized it but couldn't nail it down.

     Great movie.......as were the others that came out that year. peace_5

    Reply

     Damn! I recognized it but couldn't nail it down.

     Great movie.......as were the others that came out that year. peace_5

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2021 - 4:05 PM ET #12

    It was a good flick but I think every other movie in the Best Picture category was better, including The Sixth Sense, which while being overrated and predictable imo, was still really good. Fight Club wasn't nominated for shit yet if they were to do one of those "If you redid the draft today what would the order be?" gags with movies, I think Fight Club sweeps. I think Best Pic, Best Director, Best Screenplay, Best Supporting Actress for Helena Bonham Carter. American Beauty doesn't hold up as well. Everyone raved when it came out but it has gotten kind of cheesy over the years with many critics panning it. I'm one of those guys who will watch shit over and over so i've seen it at least 5 times and I agree. Of course I thought it was a little cheesy back then but entertaining. And that's why we watch movies. To be entertained. I though Annette Benning's performance was phoned in. I thought Thora and Mena were just Thora and Mena. I thought Wes Bentley did extremely well. Spacey is Spacey. He always brings it. I don't think this was a Best Actor performance. Not because of him but the material. I feel the gave it to him because he should've gotten Best Actor rather that Best Supporting Actor for his role as Kaiser Soze. Now that's a movie that holds up.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    It was a good flick but I think every other movie in the Best Picture category was better, including The Sixth Sense, which while being overrated and predictable imo, was still really good. Fight Club wasn't nominated for shit yet if they were to do one of those "If you redid the draft today what would the order be?" gags with movies, I think Fight Club sweeps. I think Best Pic, Best Director, Best Screenplay, Best Supporting Actress for Helena Bonham Carter. American Beauty doesn't hold up as well. Everyone raved when it came out but it has gotten kind of cheesy over the years with many critics panning it. I'm one of those guys who will watch shit over and over so i've seen it at least 5 times and I agree. Of course I thought it was a little cheesy back then but entertaining. And that's why we watch movies. To be entertained. I though Annette Benning's performance was phoned in. I thought Thora and Mena were just Thora and Mena. I thought Wes Bentley did extremely well. Spacey is Spacey. He always brings it. I don't think this was a Best Actor performance. Not because of him but the material. I feel the gave it to him because he should've gotten Best Actor rather that Best Supporting Actor for his role as Kaiser Soze. Now that's a movie that holds up.

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2021 - 7:20 PM ET #13

    @StumpTownStu

     "That was some bullshit. There's no way in hell that G-13 weed would've cost that much."

    Well...its genetically engineered by the US Government.moneybag

    This movie hits home in a small way. Maybe thats why I shared it .

     

    * Never saw it coming in Sixth Sense. Jaw dropper.

     

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     "That was some bullshit. There's no way in hell that G-13 weed would've cost that much."

    Well...its genetically engineered by the US Government.moneybag

    This movie hits home in a small way. Maybe thats why I shared it .

     

    * Never saw it coming in Sixth Sense. Jaw dropper.

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2021 - 7:57 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:

    @StumpTownStu  "That was some bullshit. There's no way in hell that G-13 weed would've cost that much." Well...its genetically engineered by the US Government. This movie hits home in a small way. Maybe thats why I shared it .   * Never saw it coming in Sixth Sense. Jaw dropper.

    an_roll_laugh

    Bro, I was literally cooking a couple days ago, haven't seen that movie in years, and it just popped in my head. Bullshit! I'm pretty sure it popped in my head because we had been watching Yellowstone, which is the fucking shit by the way.

     

    I figured it out before seeing it. My brother comes over. I'm still a teenager at this point, i'm still at home. So he says to our mother and I, "I saw The Sixth Sense." We say, "How was it?" He says, "Good. It has a twist." I say, "Bruce Willis was dead all along."

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm:

    @StumpTownStu  "That was some bullshit. There's no way in hell that G-13 weed would've cost that much." Well...its genetically engineered by the US Government. This movie hits home in a small way. Maybe thats why I shared it .   * Never saw it coming in Sixth Sense. Jaw dropper.

    an_roll_laugh

    Bro, I was literally cooking a couple days ago, haven't seen that movie in years, and it just popped in my head. Bullshit! I'm pretty sure it popped in my head because we had been watching Yellowstone, which is the fucking shit by the way.

     

    I figured it out before seeing it. My brother comes over. I'm still a teenager at this point, i'm still at home. So he says to our mother and I, "I saw The Sixth Sense." We say, "How was it?" He says, "Good. It has a twist." I say, "Bruce Willis was dead all along."

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jul. 9, 2021 - 8:05 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm: @StumpTownStu  "That was some bullshit. There's no way in hell that G-13 weed would've cost that much." Well...its genetically engineered by the US Government. This movie hits home in a small way. Maybe thats why I shared it .   * Never saw it coming in Sixth Sense. Jaw dropper. Bro, I was literally cooking a couple days ago, haven't seen that movie in years, and it just popped in my head. Bullshit! I'm pretty sure it popped in my head because we had been watching Yellowstone, which is the fucking shit by the way.   I figured it out before seeing it. My brother comes over. I'm still a teenager at this point, i'm still at home. So he says to our mother and I, "I saw The Sixth Sense." We say, "How was it?" He says, "Good. It has a twist." I say, "Bruce Willis was dead all along."

    He says, "You saw it?" I say, "No, dipshit, I just asked you how was it? In all the commercials this kids saying he sees dead people. And it seems as if he's hanging around with Bruce Willis the whole movie. I thought the twist in Unbreakable was so much better, as was the movie.

     

    Movies like American Beauty get me because it was about teens and I was a teen when it came out.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by vetdrm: @StumpTownStu  "That was some bullshit. There's no way in hell that G-13 weed would've cost that much." Well...its genetically engineered by the US Government. This movie hits home in a small way. Maybe thats why I shared it .   * Never saw it coming in Sixth Sense. Jaw dropper. Bro, I was literally cooking a couple days ago, haven't seen that movie in years, and it just popped in my head. Bullshit! I'm pretty sure it popped in my head because we had been watching Yellowstone, which is the fucking shit by the way.   I figured it out before seeing it. My brother comes over. I'm still a teenager at this point, i'm still at home. So he says to our mother and I, "I saw The Sixth Sense." We say, "How was it?" He says, "Good. It has a twist." I say, "Bruce Willis was dead all along."

    He says, "You saw it?" I say, "No, dipshit, I just asked you how was it? In all the commercials this kids saying he sees dead people. And it seems as if he's hanging around with Bruce Willis the whole movie. I thought the twist in Unbreakable was so much better, as was the movie.

     

    Movies like American Beauty get me because it was about teens and I was a teen when it came out.

     
     
    OlDirtyBaztid
    OlDirtyBaztid
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 10649
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2021 - 12:31 AM ET #16

    @StumpTownStu

     an_worship

    you ever hear the story from the author of fight club, chuck palahniuk? man, it's heartbreaking. his agent robbed him for everything and took the prison time instead of fessing up where he stashed the dough

    No team is as good as it looks when winning nor are they as bad as they look when losing
    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

     an_worship

    you ever hear the story from the author of fight club, chuck palahniuk? man, it's heartbreaking. his agent robbed him for everything and took the prison time instead of fessing up where he stashed the dough

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,865
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,594
    • MLB Playoffs 16,855
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,170
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,446
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,236
    • Wednesday 2,837

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.