• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Guess my crazy Super Bowl beer.

    DogbiteWilliams
    SP-Capo
    bluecompass
    thorpe
    sofiava1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 287
    Posts: 17
     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6484
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2022 - 9:19 PM ET #1

    I know this thread belongs in General Discussion, but I'd like to get multiple responses before kickoff.

    I drink on average about one beer a week for medicinal purposes (per the New England Journal of Medicine, one beer a week reduces your risk of a stroke by 20%).  I have chosen a beer with a really crazy name.  Take a guess from the following list of actual, authentic names:

    Geriatric Hipster

    Bunny With a Chainsaw

    Audrey Hopburn

    Death by Chocolate

    Horse Piss

    Tactical Nuclear Penguin

    Pathological Lager

    Harry Porter

    I'm So Freaking Hoppy

    Old Leghumper from Thirsty Dog Brewing Company

    Moose Drool

    The Big Lebrewski

    I'll Be Bock

    *******

    He'Brew is no longed being produced because the brewery has ceased operating.

    Good luck everybody.  This is harder than picking the game because there are so many options.

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I know this thread belongs in General Discussion, but I'd like to get multiple responses before kickoff.

    I drink on average about one beer a week for medicinal purposes (per the New England Journal of Medicine, one beer a week reduces your risk of a stroke by 20%).  I have chosen a beer with a really crazy name.  Take a guess from the following list of actual, authentic names:

    Geriatric Hipster

    Bunny With a Chainsaw

    Audrey Hopburn

    Death by Chocolate

    Horse Piss

    Tactical Nuclear Penguin

    Pathological Lager

    Harry Porter

    I'm So Freaking Hoppy

    Old Leghumper from Thirsty Dog Brewing Company

    Moose Drool

    The Big Lebrewski

    I'll Be Bock

    *******

    He'Brew is no longed being produced because the brewery has ceased operating.

    Good luck everybody.  This is harder than picking the game because there are so many options.

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6484
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2022 - 9:26 PM ET #2

    Dadgummit, I posted this to the wrong forum.  This will draw few, if any, replies here.

    Senior moment.

    Reply

    Dadgummit, I posted this to the wrong forum.  This will draw few, if any, replies here.

    Senior moment.

     
    SP-Capo
    SP-Capo
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2021
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Feb. 12, 2022 - 9:56 PM ET #3

     

    @DogbiteWilliams


    My guess is Horse Piss. My reasoning is b/c you probably like golden showers. Haha

    I hope you have a sense of humor old timer.  I stopped drinking (health conscious reason) w/ an exception of New Year’s and this wkend. I’m just sipping on some Hennessy Pure White. 


    GN

     

    The Great Reset is upon us.
    Reply

     

    @DogbiteWilliams


    My guess is Horse Piss. My reasoning is b/c you probably like golden showers. Haha

    I hope you have a sense of humor old timer.  I stopped drinking (health conscious reason) w/ an exception of New Year’s and this wkend. I’m just sipping on some Hennessy Pure White. 


    GN

     

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6484
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2022 - 2:41 AM ET #4

    @SP-Capo

    I don't know if I have ever had cognac, but I love the word itself.

    Good luck on the Super Bowl.

    Reply

    @SP-Capo

    I don't know if I have ever had cognac, but I love the word itself.

    Good luck on the Super Bowl.

     
    SP-Capo
    SP-Capo
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2021
    Posts: 535
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2022 - 6:44 AM ET #5

    @DogbiteWilliams

    Thank you. You as well. 
    Enjoy your beer!

    Go RAMS

    The Great Reset is upon us.
    Reply

    @DogbiteWilliams

    Thank you. You as well. 
    Enjoy your beer!

    Go RAMS

     
    bluecompass
    bluecompass
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Feb. 13, 2022 - 9:35 AM ET #6

    I'll guess Moose Drool.

    My beer of choice is Icehouse, but today, I'll be sipping corn liquor from a mason jar.

    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
    Reply

    I'll guess Moose Drool.

    My beer of choice is Icehouse, but today, I'll be sipping corn liquor from a mason jar.

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6484
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2022 - 3:43 AM ET #7

    I am in the process of drinking my very first Bunny With a Chainsaw.  I'd rate it just OK.  For any of you who are fans of the New England IPA style, I much preferred Deschutes Fresh Haze to BWAC.  They are both available from Trader Joe's.  The great thing about TJ's for beer drinkers is that they allow you to purchase singletons from six packs with no upcharge!  That's great if you want to sample a beer for the first time or, if you're like me and just drink one beer a week, you can purchase a different style each week.

    Cheers!

    Reply

    I am in the process of drinking my very first Bunny With a Chainsaw.  I'd rate it just OK.  For any of you who are fans of the New England IPA style, I much preferred Deschutes Fresh Haze to BWAC.  They are both available from Trader Joe's.  The great thing about TJ's for beer drinkers is that they allow you to purchase singletons from six packs with no upcharge!  That's great if you want to sample a beer for the first time or, if you're like me and just drink one beer a week, you can purchase a different style each week.

    Cheers!

     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Feb. 15, 2022 - 11:52 AM ET #8

    My friends step-father did this when I was in college, came back with some "Black Voodoo Lager" or something.  This "beer" was as thick as oatmeal and literally black in color.  Still drank it though....was in college....paint_help

    Reply

    My friends step-father did this when I was in college, came back with some "Black Voodoo Lager" or something.  This "beer" was as thick as oatmeal and literally black in color.  Still drank it though....was in college....paint_help

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6484
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2022 - 1:44 AM ET #9

    @thorpe

    I went to Beer Advocate (beeradvocate.com) to attempt to ascertain the exact name.  The beer with far and away the most ratings was Big Black Voodoo Daddy, a Russian Imperial Stout.  It has a very high rating of 93 (Outstanding) and a very high ABV of 12%.  I have never had it.

    If you are really into beer, do yourself a favor and check out the BA website.  You can find descriptions and ratings of new (to you) beers and educate yourself on various styles, including Irish Red Ales, Farmhouse Saisons and English Bitters.

    Reply

    @thorpe

    I went to Beer Advocate (beeradvocate.com) to attempt to ascertain the exact name.  The beer with far and away the most ratings was Big Black Voodoo Daddy, a Russian Imperial Stout.  It has a very high rating of 93 (Outstanding) and a very high ABV of 12%.  I have never had it.

    If you are really into beer, do yourself a favor and check out the BA website.  You can find descriptions and ratings of new (to you) beers and educate yourself on various styles, including Irish Red Ales, Farmhouse Saisons and English Bitters.

     
    sofiava1
    sofiava1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2022
    Posts: 7
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2022 - 5:13 AM ET #10

    Last day i enjoy 2 sips of beer. I saw there a unique bottle coin cap.

    Reply

    Last day i enjoy 2 sips of beer. I saw there a unique bottle coin cap.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Feb. 25, 2022 - 10:29 PM ET #11

    @DogbiteWilliams

     Where are you? I was at Deschutes a couple days ago. They've gotten big so I'm curious as to how far they are getting out.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @DogbiteWilliams

     Where are you? I was at Deschutes a couple days ago. They've gotten big so I'm curious as to how far they are getting out.

     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2022 - 8:20 AM ET #12

    @DogbiteWilliams

     That's the one...you have to remember I was a 19 year-old used to pounding Keystone Light through a beer bong to get drunk.  I'm sure I'd like it more if I had it now, but I am more of a Lager or Pilsner guy....I remember the keg was twice as expensive as the normal keg...my friend's step-father loved throwing around money

     

    I do go on the BA site on occasion. Really good site...

    Reply

    @DogbiteWilliams

     That's the one...you have to remember I was a 19 year-old used to pounding Keystone Light through a beer bong to get drunk.  I'm sure I'd like it more if I had it now, but I am more of a Lager or Pilsner guy....I remember the keg was twice as expensive as the normal keg...my friend's step-father loved throwing around money

     

    I do go on the BA site on occasion. Really good site...

     
    stimpy10
    stimpy10
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 59
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2022 - 9:01 PM ET #13

    @DogbiteWilliams

     I was think dog piss and coors.

    Reply

    @DogbiteWilliams

     I was think dog piss and coors.

     
    DogbiteWilliams
    DogbiteWilliams
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 6484
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2022 - 4:02 PM ET #14

    @StumpTownStu

    I live in Los Angeles just a few miles from the MacLeod brewery, the only brewery I have ever visited.

    I have never been to Oregon where the Deschutes brewery is located.

    Reply

    @StumpTownStu

    I live in Los Angeles just a few miles from the MacLeod brewery, the only brewery I have ever visited.

    I have never been to Oregon where the Deschutes brewery is located.

     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11184
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2022 - 7:13 PM ET #15

    Russian River Brewing in CA Is great. Pliny the Elder is the goat.

    The Alchemist Brewing Co in VT always has one of the highest ranked beers in Heady Topper

     

    Reply

    Russian River Brewing in CA Is great. Pliny the Elder is the goat.

    The Alchemist Brewing Co in VT always has one of the highest ranked beers in Heady Topper

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2022 - 9:14 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    @StumpTownStu I live in Los Angeles just a few miles from the MacLeod brewery, the only brewery I have ever visited. I have never been to Oregon where the Deschutes brewery is located.

    Bend is worth the trip, especially if you're from SoCal. On second thought, it sucks. It's a horrible place not worth visiting, especially if you're from SoCal 

     

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DogbiteWilliams:

    @StumpTownStu I live in Los Angeles just a few miles from the MacLeod brewery, the only brewery I have ever visited. I have never been to Oregon where the Deschutes brewery is located.

    Bend is worth the trip, especially if you're from SoCal. On second thought, it sucks. It's a horrible place not worth visiting, especially if you're from SoCal 

     

     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Mar. 3, 2022 - 9:21 PM ET #17

    @Messier-11

     The most overrated beer but only only because it is rated so high, and so coveted. The reality doesn't live up to the mystique imo, but it's definitely top notch. And it's pretty common now. The Younger is overrated as well imo but still a really great beer. I'd even be fine with calling either the best beers but it's still beer. Beer isn't like wine, with good/bad vintages and all the complexity. There is plenty of complexity, just not to the level of wine. For the record, I'm not a wine guy and I am very much a beer guy.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @Messier-11

     The most overrated beer but only only because it is rated so high, and so coveted. The reality doesn't live up to the mystique imo, but it's definitely top notch. And it's pretty common now. The Younger is overrated as well imo but still a really great beer. I'd even be fine with calling either the best beers but it's still beer. Beer isn't like wine, with good/bad vintages and all the complexity. There is plenty of complexity, just not to the level of wine. For the record, I'm not a wine guy and I am very much a beer guy.

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,838
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 439
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,591
    • MLB Playoffs 16,533
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,122
    • PART DEUX 117
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,378
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,228
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.