I left you a message last week.I will be driving up to Bradley airport tomorrow (Monday) at about 3:00.If you're in the area let me know
Man, bad timing. We've been buried up here with 24" inches of flake the last two days. Can't do it Monday. Have to be down in Wethersfield for Wifey. Too bad because there is a great restaurant / Bar on route 75 next to the airport. The Skyline. Excellent Bloody Mary's and really great bar food. How soon until you're up here again?
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
The Huge Organ is not prejudiced.
I left you a message last week.I will be driving up to Bradley airport tomorrow (Monday) at about 3:00.If you're in the area let me know
Man, bad timing. We've been buried up here with 24" inches of flake the last two days. Can't do it Monday. Have to be down in Wethersfield for Wifey. Too bad because there is a great restaurant / Bar on route 75 next to the airport. The Skyline. Excellent Bloody Mary's and really great bar food. How soon until you're up here again?
Man, bad timing. We've been buried up here with 24" inches of flake the last two days. Can't do it Monday. Have to be down in Wethersfield for Wifey. Too bad because there is a great restaurant / Bar on route 75 next to the airport. The Skyline. Excellent Bloody Mary's and really great bar food. How soon until you're up here again?
My brother, give me a few options as to what is good for you, and I will make it happen. I only need a few days notice.
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Man, bad timing. We've been buried up here with 24" inches of flake the last two days. Can't do it Monday. Have to be down in Wethersfield for Wifey. Too bad because there is a great restaurant / Bar on route 75 next to the airport. The Skyline. Excellent Bloody Mary's and really great bar food. How soon until you're up here again?
My brother, give me a few options as to what is good for you, and I will make it happen. I only need a few days notice.