Grilling vs Smoking-Which do YOU prefer?
Have both. Burgers,brats,steaks on grill. Ribs, Pork butt,brisket in smoker. Love a nice size brisket cooked low and slow and burnt ends from the point.
Have both. Burgers,brats,steaks on grill. Ribs, Pork butt,brisket in smoker. Love a nice size brisket cooked low and slow and burnt ends from the point.
Have both. Burgers,brats,steaks on grill. Ribs, Pork butt,brisket in smoker. Love a nice size brisket cooked low and slow and burnt ends from the point.
This sums it up. All the meats in all the right locations except you left off chicken, which I also grill. I'll also sometimes do a hybrid indirect grill so that while not as low and slow as the smoker, it's not fast and direct either. Somewhere in between. You can feed a small army pull pork sandos with a big enough butt. I also smoke them for my pulled pork tacos made in the style of a pull pork sandwich with 'slaw.
Have both. Burgers,brats,steaks on grill. Ribs, Pork butt,brisket in smoker. Love a nice size brisket cooked low and slow and burnt ends from the point.
This sums it up. All the meats in all the right locations except you left off chicken, which I also grill. I'll also sometimes do a hybrid indirect grill so that while not as low and slow as the smoker, it's not fast and direct either. Somewhere in between. You can feed a small army pull pork sandos with a big enough butt. I also smoke them for my pulled pork tacos made in the style of a pull pork sandwich with 'slaw.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
