Back when I was running concessions for Truman Sports Complex in1973/77 ( home of KC Royals AND Kansas City Chiefs we had Allman Brothers at Royals Stadium along with a couple bands. My company had exclusive rights to ALL food operations including feeding the bands and all backstage and on the field feeding.
Before they would playwe had to delivered 2 cases of Mateus wine to one of the trailers so as a band member could have a buzz before the show. I was told back then the guys namem ( no it wasn't an Allman brother either )
Good Memories!!!
Back when I was running concessions for Truman Sports Complex in1973/77 ( home of KC Royals AND Kansas City Chiefs we had Allman Brothers at Royals Stadium along with a couple bands. My company had exclusive rights to ALL food operations including feeding the bands and all backstage and on the field feeding.
Before they would playwe had to delivered 2 cases of Mateus wine to one of the trailers so as a band member could have a buzz before the show. I was told back then the guys namem ( no it wasn't an Allman brother either )
Back when I was running concessions for Truman Sports Complex in1973/77 ( home of KC Royals AND Kansas City Chiefs we had Allman Brothers at Royals Stadium along with a couple bands. My company had exclusive rights to ALL food operations including feeding the bands and all backstage and on the field feeding.
Before they would playwe had to delivered 2 cases of Mateus wine to one of the trailers so as a band member could have a buzz before the show. I was told back then the guys namem ( no it wasn't an Allman brother either )
Good Memories!!!
Who gives a rats A$$!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by billyloco:
Back when I was running concessions for Truman Sports Complex in1973/77 ( home of KC Royals AND Kansas City Chiefs we had Allman Brothers at Royals Stadium along with a couple bands. My company had exclusive rights to ALL food operations including feeding the bands and all backstage and on the field feeding.
Before they would playwe had to delivered 2 cases of Mateus wine to one of the trailers so as a band member could have a buzz before the show. I was told back then the guys namem ( no it wasn't an Allman brother either )