As a life long Chicago Bears fan I can say that the ultimate goal is to be the best team of all times- Our 9 time NFL championships are nice, but to be considered the best that ever was trumps all of it- We've held the crown for 32 years now, and I can't see any team every taking the top spot from us
As a life long Chicago Bears fan I can say that the ultimate goal is to be the best team of all times- Our 9 time NFL championships are nice, but to be considered the best that ever was trumps all of it- We've held the crown for 32 years now, and I can't see any team every taking the top spot from us
Twelve Pro-Bowlers and future Hall-of-Famers Mel Blount, Joe Greene, Jack Ham, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, John Stallworth, Lynn Swann, and Mike Webster. LC Greenwood, Andy Russell, Mike Wagner, Glen Edwards, Kicker Roy Gerela and his endzone fans "Gerela's Gorillas", running back Rocky Bleier the toughest pound for pound back I've ever seen. They didn't call that defense "The Steel Curtain" for no reason.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
1975 Steelers
Twelve Pro-Bowlers and future Hall-of-Famers Mel Blount, Joe Greene, Jack Ham, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, John Stallworth, Lynn Swann, and Mike Webster. LC Greenwood, Andy Russell, Mike Wagner, Glen Edwards, Kicker Roy Gerela and his endzone fans "Gerela's Gorillas", running back Rocky Bleier the toughest pound for pound back I've ever seen. They didn't call that defense "The Steel Curtain" for no reason.