Gov Christie's speech ...
If i was Hillary's campaign manager, I'd respond with a similar tactic, Targeting Trump University which had multiple lawsuits against it for illegal business practice and racketeering, I'd also target those two/three rape claims made against Trump, If the opposition are going to play dirty, You have to as well, They are both pieces of garbage in my opinion so neither of them can take the high moral ground but this sort of mob mentality attack dog style of politics is what the public seems to respond to, So keep at it.
I really thought the choices I had last election were sad, this is really beyond belief.![]()
If i was Hillary's campaign manager, I'd respond with a similar tactic, Targeting Trump University which had multiple lawsuits against it for illegal business practice and racketeering, I'd also target those two/three rape claims made against Trump, If the opposition are going to play dirty, You have to as well, They are both pieces of garbage in my opinion so neither of them can take the high moral ground but this sort of mob mentality attack dog style of politics is what the public seems to respond to, So keep at it.
I really thought the choices I had last election were sad, this is really beyond belief.![]()
If i was Hillary's campaign manager, I'd respond with a similar tactic, Targeting Trump University which had multiple lawsuits against it for illegal business practice and racketeering, I'd also target those two/three rape claims made against Trump, If the opposition are going to play dirty, You have to as well, They are both pieces of garbage in my opinion so neither of them can take the high moral ground but this sort of mob mentality attack dog style of politics is what the public seems to respond to, So keep at it.
You are so right...."Trump University" is definitely on par with high treason. ![]()
No one plays dirtier than the Clintons: https://www.truthorfiction.com/clintonfriends/
Now, before you laugh at the source or story, ask yourself how many people that you know who have died under suspicious circumstances......for instance the Vince Foster case. ![]()
Personally, I liked Gingrich's speech...during his summation of the terror attacks against the west over the past year NBC quickly cut away. Pretty funny watching the mainstream media deny that we are at war with militant islam.
These are some crazy times, that is for sure. ![]()
If i was Hillary's campaign manager, I'd respond with a similar tactic, Targeting Trump University which had multiple lawsuits against it for illegal business practice and racketeering, I'd also target those two/three rape claims made against Trump, If the opposition are going to play dirty, You have to as well, They are both pieces of garbage in my opinion so neither of them can take the high moral ground but this sort of mob mentality attack dog style of politics is what the public seems to respond to, So keep at it.
You are so right...."Trump University" is definitely on par with high treason. ![]()
No one plays dirtier than the Clintons: https://www.truthorfiction.com/clintonfriends/
Now, before you laugh at the source or story, ask yourself how many people that you know who have died under suspicious circumstances......for instance the Vince Foster case. ![]()
Personally, I liked Gingrich's speech...during his summation of the terror attacks against the west over the past year NBC quickly cut away. Pretty funny watching the mainstream media deny that we are at war with militant islam.
These are some crazy times, that is for sure. ![]()
You are so right...."Trump University" is definitely on par with high treason. ![]()
No one plays dirtier than the Clintons: https://www.truthorfiction.com/clintonfriends/
Now, before you laugh at the source or story, ask yourself how many people that you know who have died under suspicious circumstances......for instance the Vince Foster case. ![]()
Personally, I liked Gingrich's speech...during his summation of the terror attacks against the west over the past year NBC quickly cut away. Pretty funny watching the mainstream media deny that we are at war with militant islam.
These are some crazy times, that is for sure. ![]()
You are so right...."Trump University" is definitely on par with high treason. ![]()
No one plays dirtier than the Clintons: https://www.truthorfiction.com/clintonfriends/
Now, before you laugh at the source or story, ask yourself how many people that you know who have died under suspicious circumstances......for instance the Vince Foster case. ![]()
Personally, I liked Gingrich's speech...during his summation of the terror attacks against the west over the past year NBC quickly cut away. Pretty funny watching the mainstream media deny that we are at war with militant islam.
These are some crazy times, that is for sure. ![]()
I have not spent 30 seconds watching any of this, nor will I spend 30 seconds when the dems are wasting air time. I dont see any value watching politicians polish each other and pander to their voting base.
I have not spent 30 seconds watching any of this, nor will I spend 30 seconds when the dems are wasting air time. I dont see any value watching politicians polish each other and pander to their voting base.
I have not spent 30 seconds watching any of this, nor will I spend 30 seconds when the dems are wasting air time. I dont see any value watching politicians polish each other and pander to their voting base.
I have not spent 30 seconds watching any of this, nor will I spend 30 seconds when the dems are wasting air time. I dont see any value watching politicians polish each other and pander to their voting base.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,352
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,875
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 834
- PART DEUX 145
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,213
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,199
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,216
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
