• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Got into another Tourettes fight

    ragingstorm
    TheGoldenGoose
    thecentaur
    TRAIN69
    Slobbasaurus
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 724
    Posts: 8
     
    ragingstorm
    ragingstorm
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2003
    Posts: 15576
    Posted: May. 2, 2016 - 7:50 PM ET #1

    Well not really a fight but I think if you remember my raging stories then you all remember what I did to a dude that went overboard. I remembered that when I had this altercation. 

    Look im a great guy. I am VERY well known around town. Mostly for my humor and for my humor regarding my condition. For example MY friend told me his GF for 4 years had herpes. So after asking if he had it etc etc etc I start "touretting" I have herpes, I have herpes" then I heard a meme about Jim Mcgreevey that former NJ governor saying her was a gay american. Today is I think the 10 year anniversary of that day. 

    So all day ive been kinda yelling Im a gay American and I have herpes. So I went to the pharmacy to get my tourette pills and the girls behind the counter were laughing so hard they had to go in the back cause of the other customers. I find it fine with me cause I personally think its hilarious. And frankly if I got upset every time someone I knew made a comment or made fun out of me or even laughed I would be a miserable person. Im known around town as the Tourettes guy. Im treated like royalty around here. People love me. I make them laugh they give me free pizza. Wait on me first, get me the hell out of the store as quickly as possible lol. I talk to 10 people a day and dont even know who they are or remember where I knew them from. What im trying to say is I deal with my condition better than anyone who has this.

    LAst week however was an incident. I doing my normal tics while doing my job at an Acme. Just normal screeches etc. When I was working in the aisle (in a vendor for a major snack food company) I noticed this older guy walking back and forth back and forth. He was from the meat room. Then I looked back at him. He proceeded to go in the meat room. Then I noticed the SOB was looking at me thru the window. His little meat room window. I just ignored it. The second time I ignored it also. Then the third time he stopped working to stare at me I ignored it yet AGAIN. 

    Well that was the last time. If he looked at me again im gonna blow my top. And he did. I dropped my product on the floor and walked up to him. He came steaming out of the meat room and bumped my chest with his. I said why the F**k do you keep staring at me. He said WTF is wrong with you fu**ing retard. I said excuse me? If you havent figured out whats wrong with me then your the fu**ing retard. Quit staring at me you old piece of crap and go do your job and let me do mine. He then started to take off his meat cutter apron and said lets just go outside and ill whoop your ass. I stopped turned around and said are you seriously threatening to kick my ass over and obvious disability? He was like I dont give a shit what your disability is you are annoying me. 

    I quickly remembred how I almost got into serious trouble for beating the crap out of that other guy so I simply said, put your apron on-walk back into the meat room-or there is going to be a major issue and you are gonna have serious trouble. He then told me to get the F**k out of his store. I went to the store mgr who knew of me and told her what happened. long story a little shoter they are reviewing the video albiet without sound and that man may lose his job or be suspended up to two weeks. 

    I went back to finish doing my aisle and as I was walking down to exit the store a young man with Down Syndrome said Hi to me. Made me think to myself that if this kid who is working for Acme can do his job without issue why should I? Im not going to push the issue because I may have scratched my balls a few time and may have picked my nose once or twice as they will see on camera but I feel this guy should be fired. Im a 6-1 230 lb guy and would be beat the ever loving crap out of him if I chose to. But remembering how lucky I got a few years ago stopped me from doing it again. 
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Well not really a fight but I think if you remember my raging stories then you all remember what I did to a dude that went overboard. I remembered that when I had this altercation. 

    Look im a great guy. I am VERY well known around town. Mostly for my humor and for my humor regarding my condition. For example MY friend told me his GF for 4 years had herpes. So after asking if he had it etc etc etc I start "touretting" I have herpes, I have herpes" then I heard a meme about Jim Mcgreevey that former NJ governor saying her was a gay american. Today is I think the 10 year anniversary of that day. 

    So all day ive been kinda yelling Im a gay American and I have herpes. So I went to the pharmacy to get my tourette pills and the girls behind the counter were laughing so hard they had to go in the back cause of the other customers. I find it fine with me cause I personally think its hilarious. And frankly if I got upset every time someone I knew made a comment or made fun out of me or even laughed I would be a miserable person. Im known around town as the Tourettes guy. Im treated like royalty around here. People love me. I make them laugh they give me free pizza. Wait on me first, get me the hell out of the store as quickly as possible lol. I talk to 10 people a day and dont even know who they are or remember where I knew them from. What im trying to say is I deal with my condition better than anyone who has this.

    LAst week however was an incident. I doing my normal tics while doing my job at an Acme. Just normal screeches etc. When I was working in the aisle (in a vendor for a major snack food company) I noticed this older guy walking back and forth back and forth. He was from the meat room. Then I looked back at him. He proceeded to go in the meat room. Then I noticed the SOB was looking at me thru the window. His little meat room window. I just ignored it. The second time I ignored it also. Then the third time he stopped working to stare at me I ignored it yet AGAIN. 

    Well that was the last time. If he looked at me again im gonna blow my top. And he did. I dropped my product on the floor and walked up to him. He came steaming out of the meat room and bumped my chest with his. I said why the F**k do you keep staring at me. He said WTF is wrong with you fu**ing retard. I said excuse me? If you havent figured out whats wrong with me then your the fu**ing retard. Quit staring at me you old piece of crap and go do your job and let me do mine. He then started to take off his meat cutter apron and said lets just go outside and ill whoop your ass. I stopped turned around and said are you seriously threatening to kick my ass over and obvious disability? He was like I dont give a shit what your disability is you are annoying me. 

    I quickly remembred how I almost got into serious trouble for beating the crap out of that other guy so I simply said, put your apron on-walk back into the meat room-or there is going to be a major issue and you are gonna have serious trouble. He then told me to get the F**k out of his store. I went to the store mgr who knew of me and told her what happened. long story a little shoter they are reviewing the video albiet without sound and that man may lose his job or be suspended up to two weeks. 

    I went back to finish doing my aisle and as I was walking down to exit the store a young man with Down Syndrome said Hi to me. Made me think to myself that if this kid who is working for Acme can do his job without issue why should I? Im not going to push the issue because I may have scratched my balls a few time and may have picked my nose once or twice as they will see on camera but I feel this guy should be fired. Im a 6-1 230 lb guy and would be beat the ever loving crap out of him if I chose to. But remembering how lucky I got a few years ago stopped me from doing it again. 
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 2, 2016 - 8:52 PM ET #2


    Hahaha.  I remember a few of your stories.  Good to see you are still working and holding down the vendor job.  Working around the public is a PIA.  I know I couldn't do it without going off on some idiot.


    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Hahaha.  I remember a few of your stories.  Good to see you are still working and holding down the vendor job.  Working around the public is a PIA.  I know I couldn't do it without going off on some idiot.


     
    thecentaur
    thecentaur
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 2049
    Posted: May. 2, 2016 - 10:08 PM ET #3

    This is some trippy shite I just read.

    Also, like 90% of the global population has either herpes 1 or 2, and the chicken pox is also a form of herpes, so this "omg herpes" stuff is more ignorant than an Obama voter in an ethics 101 course
    Reply
    This is some trippy shite I just read.

    Also, like 90% of the global population has either herpes 1 or 2, and the chicken pox is also a form of herpes, so this "omg herpes" stuff is more ignorant than an Obama voter in an ethics 101 course
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55731
    Posted: May. 2, 2016 - 10:49 PM ET #4

    Reply
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 3, 2016 - 9:25 AM ET #5

    Crazy story.  Good to hear that you took the high road this time.

    When it's all said and done, it's not worth the headache of getting arrested for assault and taking a day off from work to go to court.  

    Nothing good would have come out of it except for temporary satisfaction for giving him a molly-whooping.  

    The guy needs sensitivity training.  10 times out of 10 it doesn't work, but no one likes to sit through that sh!t.  Suggest it to the store manager as his punishment.  The man shouldn't lose his job; he still needs to eat!  


    Reply
    Crazy story.  Good to hear that you took the high road this time.

    When it's all said and done, it's not worth the headache of getting arrested for assault and taking a day off from work to go to court.  

    Nothing good would have come out of it except for temporary satisfaction for giving him a molly-whooping.  

    The guy needs sensitivity training.  10 times out of 10 it doesn't work, but no one likes to sit through that sh!t.  Suggest it to the store manager as his punishment.  The man shouldn't lose his job; he still needs to eat!  


     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: May. 3, 2016 - 5:55 PM ET #6

    I'm going to spare you the dumb joke or comment and say that I admire you being the bigger man in that situation.

    We live in a world with certain groups of people that are so angry and emotional and lack the ability or make the choice to never look within and instead scapegoat every possible human being that is different than them for why their life sucks. 

    It has become a part of American culture for certain people to hate people with differences and rally and support anyone that is against someone else that is different. 


    Reply
    I'm going to spare you the dumb joke or comment and say that I admire you being the bigger man in that situation.

    We live in a world with certain groups of people that are so angry and emotional and lack the ability or make the choice to never look within and instead scapegoat every possible human being that is different than them for why their life sucks. 

    It has become a part of American culture for certain people to hate people with differences and rally and support anyone that is against someone else that is different. 


     
    dl36
    dl36
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2003
    Posts: 27850
    Posted: May. 3, 2016 - 6:08 PM ET #7

    I will tell you a story that you might relate to. 

    I once was evaluating a teenaged boy that was deemed as having an anger problem and was antisocial.  So I read his file and he has Tourette's.  So I go and observe him with his peers and he is actually a cool guy, engages his peers appropriately, is able to be social. 

    But then the tics start.  He not only had the yelps but he had this thing that looked like he was gasping trying to sneeze. 

    I can tell he's trying his best to maintain but they are involuntary.  So the comments start and the "wtf is wrong with you?" Vibe.  Which as he starts to feel judged and his peers start turning on him the tics get worse and harder for him to maintain.  

    Which in turn results in the peers telling him to "stop it" and "be normal".  And he sits there trying the best he can but the peers attacking him and mind you these peers had problems of their own and were being evaluated also.  Until he finally goes off cussing up a storm at everyone but it's obvious that the problem is not him.  It's the ingrained attitude to focus and pick on those with differences especially with these peers that had so much to work on personally.  It's easier to blame and scape goat this kid for their actions than it is for them to look at themselves and improve themselves. 

    The thing I saw tho was how alone this kid was. No back up, no safety in numbers, no one helping him. The culture of focusing on someone with differences as a problem Or their problem rather than focusing on their own problems is a rampant in America as seen in your story. 

    No understanding, empathy or humaness for those different than themselves, but with the secondary gain involved of being off the hook for their own behavior and choices, why would they?

    The issue is not disability and differences, the issue is the culture of America
    Reply
    I will tell you a story that you might relate to. 

    I once was evaluating a teenaged boy that was deemed as having an anger problem and was antisocial.  So I read his file and he has Tourette's.  So I go and observe him with his peers and he is actually a cool guy, engages his peers appropriately, is able to be social. 

    But then the tics start.  He not only had the yelps but he had this thing that looked like he was gasping trying to sneeze. 

    I can tell he's trying his best to maintain but they are involuntary.  So the comments start and the "wtf is wrong with you?" Vibe.  Which as he starts to feel judged and his peers start turning on him the tics get worse and harder for him to maintain.  

    Which in turn results in the peers telling him to "stop it" and "be normal".  And he sits there trying the best he can but the peers attacking him and mind you these peers had problems of their own and were being evaluated also.  Until he finally goes off cussing up a storm at everyone but it's obvious that the problem is not him.  It's the ingrained attitude to focus and pick on those with differences especially with these peers that had so much to work on personally.  It's easier to blame and scape goat this kid for their actions than it is for them to look at themselves and improve themselves. 

    The thing I saw tho was how alone this kid was. No back up, no safety in numbers, no one helping him. The culture of focusing on someone with differences as a problem Or their problem rather than focusing on their own problems is a rampant in America as seen in your story. 

    No understanding, empathy or humaness for those different than themselves, but with the secondary gain involved of being off the hook for their own behavior and choices, why would they?

    The issue is not disability and differences, the issue is the culture of America
     
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 4, 2016 - 9:48 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    I will tell you a story that you might relate to. 

    I once was evaluating a teenaged boy that was deemed as having an anger problem and was antisocial.  So I read his file and he has Tourette's.  So I go and observe him with his peers and he is actually a cool guy, engages his peers appropriately, is able to be social. 

    But then the tics start.  He not only had the yelps but he had this thing that looked like he was gasping trying to sneeze. 

    I can tell he's trying his best to maintain but they are involuntary.  So the comments start and the "wtf is wrong with you?" Vibe.  Which as he starts to feel judged and his peers start turning on him the tics get worse and harder for him to maintain.  

    Which in turn results in the peers telling him to "stop it" and "be normal".  And he sits there trying the best he can but the peers attacking him and mind you these peers had problems of their own and were being evaluated also.  Until he finally goes off cussing up a storm at everyone but it's obvious that the problem is not him.  It's the ingrained attitude to focus and pick on those with differences especially with these peers that had so much to work on personally.  It's easier to blame and scape goat this kid for their actions than it is for them to look at themselves and improve themselves. 

    The thing I saw tho was how alone this kid was. No back up, no safety in numbers, no one helping him. The culture of focusing on someone with differences as a problem Or their problem rather than focusing on their own problems is a rampant in America as seen in your story. 

    No understanding, empathy or humaness for those different than themselves, but with the secondary gain involved of being off the hook for their own behavior and choices, why would they?

    The issue is not disability and differences, the issue is the culture of America

    I feel for people like this in your story.  Kids can also be so cruel.  I was fortunate to never had a bully situation escalate.  It's horrible hear about cases like this kid but it's also the reality.  I think you're right and I can agree that it is part of our culture.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dl36:

    I will tell you a story that you might relate to. 

    I once was evaluating a teenaged boy that was deemed as having an anger problem and was antisocial.  So I read his file and he has Tourette's.  So I go and observe him with his peers and he is actually a cool guy, engages his peers appropriately, is able to be social. 

    But then the tics start.  He not only had the yelps but he had this thing that looked like he was gasping trying to sneeze. 

    I can tell he's trying his best to maintain but they are involuntary.  So the comments start and the "wtf is wrong with you?" Vibe.  Which as he starts to feel judged and his peers start turning on him the tics get worse and harder for him to maintain.  

    Which in turn results in the peers telling him to "stop it" and "be normal".  And he sits there trying the best he can but the peers attacking him and mind you these peers had problems of their own and were being evaluated also.  Until he finally goes off cussing up a storm at everyone but it's obvious that the problem is not him.  It's the ingrained attitude to focus and pick on those with differences especially with these peers that had so much to work on personally.  It's easier to blame and scape goat this kid for their actions than it is for them to look at themselves and improve themselves. 

    The thing I saw tho was how alone this kid was. No back up, no safety in numbers, no one helping him. The culture of focusing on someone with differences as a problem Or their problem rather than focusing on their own problems is a rampant in America as seen in your story. 

    No understanding, empathy or humaness for those different than themselves, but with the secondary gain involved of being off the hook for their own behavior and choices, why would they?

    The issue is not disability and differences, the issue is the culture of America

    I feel for people like this in your story.  Kids can also be so cruel.  I was fortunate to never had a bully situation escalate.  It's horrible hear about cases like this kid but it's also the reality.  I think you're right and I can agree that it is part of our culture.  
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,354
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,886
    • PART DEUX 148
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,305
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,223
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,230

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.