Great day here in the north east sunny rain stopped .
Looking forward to an awesome day.
Hope you all have an amazing experience as well.
4 more hours of deep class and the 20 hour requirement is over. I need a shower and a hug after this... Have another 45 minutes of lunch left. This is an experience.
4 more hours of deep class and the 20 hour requirement is over. I need a shower and a hug after this... Have another 45 minutes of lunch left. This is an experience.
Checking in to see what new experiences have come your way. Are you doing anything special other than relaxing on this Memorial Day weekend?
Don't forget to fly your flag brother!
![]()
Checking in to see what new experiences have come your way. Are you doing anything special other than relaxing on this Memorial Day weekend?
Don't forget to fly your flag brother!
![]()
Happy Fourth of July enjoy your holiday man
Hope the fireworks are spectacular there.
![]()
If you need a few lines to pick up a date or make that special someone feel amazing.....
Is is an amazing day here beautiful sky cooling breeze. Everything is alive , I can here the crickets in back ground a few birds calling to each other. The lawn is mowed next door and the scent of cut grass lingers. The vibrancy of the day Lilly contrasting with the wild flowers and small roses is spectacular.... It all Pails in comparison to your natural beauty
but it still breath taking here.
Happy Fourth of July enjoy your holiday man
Hope the fireworks are spectacular there.
![]()
If you need a few lines to pick up a date or make that special someone feel amazing.....
Is is an amazing day here beautiful sky cooling breeze. Everything is alive , I can here the crickets in back ground a few birds calling to each other. The lawn is mowed next door and the scent of cut grass lingers. The vibrancy of the day Lilly contrasting with the wild flowers and small roses is spectacular.... It all Pails in comparison to your natural beauty
but it still breath taking here.
A thunderstorm just rolled through here. Quite the lightning show. ... The sky has opened and although it is pouring I see a faint trail of a rainbow forming as the sunshine. Full weather feature I suppose rain sun wind cooling temps and a rainbow in one moment....
Good to be alive.
A thunderstorm just rolled through here. Quite the lightning show. ... The sky has opened and although it is pouring I see a faint trail of a rainbow forming as the sunshine. Full weather feature I suppose rain sun wind cooling temps and a rainbow in one moment....
Good to be alive.
