Tomorrow.
Ive actually never been to a casino in my life.
Definitely never sportsbook. All bets have been online for me.
I’m excited. But nervous.
Anyone been to Biloxi yet for sports betting?
Any advice for me before I get my cherry popped?
Tomorrow.
Ive actually never been to a casino in my life.
Definitely never sportsbook. All bets have been online for me.
I’m excited. But nervous.
Anyone been to Biloxi yet for sports betting?
Any advice for me before I get my cherry popped?
Tomorrow.
Ive actually never been to a casino in my life.
Definitely never sportsbook. All bets have been online for me.
I’m excited. But nervous.
Anyone been to Biloxi yet for sports betting?
Any advice for me before I get my cherry popped?
Set limits
Bet what you can afford
Don't drink and bet unless it's video poker.
Try to get away from a BJ table after an hour, they'll know you're counting cards if you stay.....
Set limits
Bet what you can afford
Don't drink and bet unless it's video poker.
Try to get away from a BJ table after an hour, they'll know you're counting cards if you stay.....
Don't waste your time with Biloxi..It's a $hithole place to gamble (vetdrm, NO, as of yet, Biloxi has no sportsbook action)
Shenandoah88:I seriously recommend, you book a flight to Vegas for a three day stay on the strip, same price, upgraded accommodations, low air fare, you'll have twice the fun you can even imaging happening to you in Biloxi, Mississippi
just saying; to each his own.......
Don't waste your time with Biloxi..It's a $hithole place to gamble (vetdrm, NO, as of yet, Biloxi has no sportsbook action)
Shenandoah88:I seriously recommend, you book a flight to Vegas for a three day stay on the strip, same price, upgraded accommodations, low air fare, you'll have twice the fun you can even imaging happening to you in Biloxi, Mississippi
just saying; to each his own.......
Don't waste your time with Biloxi..It's a $hithole place to gamble (vetdrm, NO, as of yet, Biloxi has no sportsbook action)
Shenandoah88:I seriously recommend, you book a flight to Vegas for a three day stay on the strip, same price, upgraded accommodations, low air fare, you'll have twice the fun you can even imaging happening to you in Biloxi, Mississippi
just saying; to each his own.......
Don't waste your time with Biloxi..It's a $hithole place to gamble (vetdrm, NO, as of yet, Biloxi has no sportsbook action)
Shenandoah88:I seriously recommend, you book a flight to Vegas for a three day stay on the strip, same price, upgraded accommodations, low air fare, you'll have twice the fun you can even imaging happening to you in Biloxi, Mississippi
just saying; to each his own.......
Alcohol is allowed on the beaches in Harrison County, Hancock County and Ocean Springs, as long as you don't bring glass containers. Alcohol is not permitted on Pascagoula beaches, unless you obtain an alcohol permit for special events.
Alcohol is allowed on the beaches in Harrison County, Hancock County and Ocean Springs, as long as you don't bring glass containers. Alcohol is not permitted on Pascagoula beaches, unless you obtain an alcohol permit for special events.
