• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    going to a concert

    nature1970
    jamesxnj
    Kurshka
    Slobbasaurus
    Getty3
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1437
    Posts: 22
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 12:00 AM ET #1

    the back story....

    I won tickets once upon a time through a wcyy promotion in Portland, theory of a dead man stone sour ect was to play on waterfront in bangor.

    I won because it had an unlimited entry feature made this an 8 hour occupation to submit form with even the tab key.....

    I wanted to go.

    I was also conversing in online dialogue with a beautiful United nations advisor.... concerned with ethe environment.

    I was informed that americans could not sacrifice anything in hopes of saving the environment so me... you know up for the challenge took a different road.

    I left my date hanging, a lot of hurt there she has hugged me ense. I blew off the concert tickets and the nobility of standing on the damn stage.... I left and went to rhode island blew through the toll booth in new Hampshire so I could beg to take city side bottles in rhode island

    and send them through a machine across state lines owned by tomrah I knelt on broken glass....

    I still work diligently to bring to pass the bottle bill still use tomrah machines.....

    well it time to pay the piper sooooo..... I bought tickets to a concert gathering up some friends and we are going to go and enjoy our selves I Presque isle maine.....



    I have the tickets, they are not that much 9 in possession, but I sit in the guard seats to make time here I want others to enjoy TED NUGENTS make America rock again.... and all that I still support Donald Trump wish me luck... heading down state tomorrow to gather the gang....   True story


    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    the back story....

    I won tickets once upon a time through a wcyy promotion in Portland, theory of a dead man stone sour ect was to play on waterfront in bangor.

    I won because it had an unlimited entry feature made this an 8 hour occupation to submit form with even the tab key.....

    I wanted to go.

    I was also conversing in online dialogue with a beautiful United nations advisor.... concerned with ethe environment.

    I was informed that americans could not sacrifice anything in hopes of saving the environment so me... you know up for the challenge took a different road.

    I left my date hanging, a lot of hurt there she has hugged me ense. I blew off the concert tickets and the nobility of standing on the damn stage.... I left and went to rhode island blew through the toll booth in new Hampshire so I could beg to take city side bottles in rhode island

    and send them through a machine across state lines owned by tomrah I knelt on broken glass....

    I still work diligently to bring to pass the bottle bill still use tomrah machines.....

    well it time to pay the piper sooooo..... I bought tickets to a concert gathering up some friends and we are going to go and enjoy our selves I Presque isle maine.....



    I have the tickets, they are not that much 9 in possession, but I sit in the guard seats to make time here I want others to enjoy TED NUGENTS make America rock again.... and all that I still support Donald Trump wish me luck... heading down state tomorrow to gather the gang....   True story


     
    jamesxnj
    jamesxnj
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 1093
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 3:44 PM ET #2

    Anyone understand this post after the first sentence?

    Reply

    Anyone understand this post after the first sentence?

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 4:46 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    Anyone understand this post after the first sentence?



    Not a clue.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesxnj:

    Anyone understand this post after the first sentence?



    Not a clue.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 5:29 PM ET #4

    I think Nature posts sh!t like this sometimes to phuck with us.  

    He's a nice guy, but some sh!t he posts can be all out of whack such as this one.  
    Reply
    I think Nature posts sh!t like this sometimes to phuck with us.  

    He's a nice guy, but some sh!t he posts can be all out of whack such as this one.  
     
    Getty3
    Getty3
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 25178
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2017 - 7:59 PM ET #5

    Online dialogue with a beautiful UN advisor. Kneeling on broken glass. Tomrah machines. Oh my. 
    Reply
    Online dialogue with a beautiful UN advisor. Kneeling on broken glass. Tomrah machines. Oh my. 
     
    GTD
    GTD
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 24567
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2017 - 2:33 AM ET #6

    Don't boo it's the rock concert two yeah 
    Reply
    Don't boo it's the rock concert two yeah 
     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2017 - 9:50 AM ET #7

    I was following along until the part about city side bottles and tomra machines.

    I dated a beautiful UN advisor for awhile but got tired of the blue helmet so i dumped her. 
    Reply
    I was following along until the part about city side bottles and tomra machines.

    I dated a beautiful UN advisor for awhile but got tired of the blue helmet so i dumped her. 
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2017 - 6:00 AM ET #8

    flirted with an  environmentalist......

    concert was great. been way tooo long.... sense I went to anything more than symphony,

    Reply

    flirted with an  environmentalist......

    concert was great. been way tooo long.... sense I went to anything more than symphony,

     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 4:58 PM ET #9

    Flirting with an environmentalist! Nice, Im sure she appreciated the city side bottle/tomra machines story. 

    Glad you enjoyed the concert.
    Reply
    Flirting with an environmentalist! Nice, Im sure she appreciated the city side bottle/tomra machines story. 

    Glad you enjoyed the concert.
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2017 - 11:47 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    Flirting with an environmentalist! Nice, Im sure she appreciated the city side bottle/tomra machines story. 

    Glad you enjoyed the concert.
    she is probabably aggravated with me but I have caught ms sungs eye......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    Flirting with an environmentalist! Nice, Im sure she appreciated the city side bottle/tomra machines story. 

    Glad you enjoyed the concert.
    she is probabably aggravated with me but I have caught ms sungs eye......
     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Sep. 9, 2017 - 4:39 PM ET #11

    Bye the bye, what might ms sungs measurements be? I've penciled her in for 5' 2.5"  tall, just need estimate of bust waist and hips. 

    Reply
    Bye the bye, what might ms sungs measurements be? I've penciled her in for 5' 2.5"  tall, just need estimate of bust waist and hips. 

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2017 - 11:07 PM ET #12

    so much the greater anyone can see un.org footage watch cause she   suggested it her hair was ripped from herself and she made the link anyway i aam not sure how much hair she lost but ms sung has my personal respect and i feel ennobled to actually know of Ms. HYUNG S. Sung @hoockeyteeth.......
    Reply
    so much the greater anyone can see un.org footage watch cause she   suggested it her hair was ripped from herself and she made the link anyway i aam not sure how much hair she lost but ms sung has my personal respect and i feel ennobled to actually know of Ms. HYUNG S. Sung @hoockeyteeth.......
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2017 - 11:19 PM ET #13

    https://webtv.un.org/    
    SHE LOST HER HAIR FOR This   she is my godeess@hockeyteth
    Reply
    https://webtv.un.org/    
    SHE LOST HER HAIR FOR This   she is my godeess@hockeyteth
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Sep. 15, 2017 - 8:40 AM ET #14

    Somehow, 'Stone Free' by Jimi Hendrix enters my mind
    Reply
    Somehow, 'Stone Free' by Jimi Hendrix enters my mind
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2017 - 8:02 PM ET #15

    you probably have to ask antonio or Phil Laak at the absolute lunacy of this type of long term play...... lolol
    Reply
    you probably have to ask antonio or Phil Laak at the absolute lunacy of this type of long term play...... lolol
     
    skoda
    skoda
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2161
    Posted: Sep. 24, 2017 - 8:52 PM ET #16

    why isn't the national anthem played before concerts?
    Reply
    why isn't the national anthem played before concerts?
     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2017 - 12:00 AM ET #17

    I think he posted lyrics to a really bad Springsteen song that didn't make the cut on Born to Run
    Reply
    I think he posted lyrics to a really bad Springsteen song that didn't make the cut on Born to Run
     
    skoda
    skoda
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 2161
    Posted: Sep. 25, 2017 - 10:01 PM ET #18

    why isn't national anthem played before dancing with the stars
    Reply
    why isn't national anthem played before dancing with the stars
     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2017 - 10:54 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Somehow, 'Stone Free' by Jimi Hendrix enters my mind


    Crosstown Traffic too:
    "Tire tracks up and down your back; I can see you've had your fun"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    Somehow, 'Stone Free' by Jimi Hendrix enters my mind


    Crosstown Traffic too:
    "Tire tracks up and down your back; I can see you've had your fun"
     
    Sidehatch
    Sidehatch
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3246
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2017 - 9:41 PM ET #20


    My momma talkin' to me tryin' to tell me how to live
    But I don't listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve
    My daddy, he disowned me 'cause I wear my sister's clothes
    He caught me in the bathroom with a pair of pantyhose

    My basketball coach, he done kicked me off the team
    For wearin' high-heel sneakers and actin' like a queen

    ------ lead guitar ------

    The world's comin' to an end, I don't even care
    As long as I can have a limo and my orange hair
    And it don't bother me if people think I'm "funny"
    'Cause I'm a big rock star and I'm makin' lots of money
    Money, money, money, money, money, money
    Ahhh! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

    I'm so bloody rich! Ha ha ha ha
    I own apartment buildings and shopping centers! Ha ha ha ha
    And I only know three chords! Ha ha ha ha
    Reply

    My momma talkin' to me tryin' to tell me how to live
    But I don't listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve
    My daddy, he disowned me 'cause I wear my sister's clothes
    He caught me in the bathroom with a pair of pantyhose

    My basketball coach, he done kicked me off the team
    For wearin' high-heel sneakers and actin' like a queen

    ------ lead guitar ------

    The world's comin' to an end, I don't even care
    As long as I can have a limo and my orange hair
    And it don't bother me if people think I'm "funny"
    'Cause I'm a big rock star and I'm makin' lots of money
    Money, money, money, money, money, money
    Ahhh! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

    I'm so bloody rich! Ha ha ha ha
    I own apartment buildings and shopping centers! Ha ha ha ha
    And I only know three chords! Ha ha ha ha
     
    Sidehatch
    Sidehatch
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 3246
    Posted: Sep. 29, 2017 - 9:43 PM ET #21

    Hey there swingin' bachelors
    Are you tired of the steady drip
    Drip, drip of Gonorrhea?
    Then Peter Rooter's for you

    Peter Rooter, that's the name
    You just flush your troubles
    Down the drain
    Rotten Peter, rotten Peter, rotten Peter
    Reply
    Hey there swingin' bachelors
    Are you tired of the steady drip
    Drip, drip of Gonorrhea?
    Then Peter Rooter's for you

    Peter Rooter, that's the name
    You just flush your troubles
    Down the drain
    Rotten Peter, rotten Peter, rotten Peter
     
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2017 - 1:07 AM ET #22

    well the tour continues..... ted nugent sold out and is selling out most venues.... lets make america rock again shall we....
    Reply
    well the tour continues..... ted nugent sold out and is selling out most venues.... lets make america rock again shall we....
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,905
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,984
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,359
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 273
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,366
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,275
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,157

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.