Glenn Frey died
Here's the question, What's your favorite Glen Frey song?
My answer is as follows,
Lying Eyes,, Fn' loved that song for over 30 years.
It's probably not cool to pick the biggest commercially successful one of them all but Hotel California is a great song,, especially if you haven't heard it for a while.
I also like Life in the Fast Lane... always love the lines...
"Lines on the mirror,,, lines on her face. They pretended not to notice, they were caught up in the race.''
I'm not sure ranking means anything, just a lot of songs I've sung out loud driving alone in my youth.
Here's the question, What's your favorite Glen Frey song?
My answer is as follows,
Lying Eyes,, Fn' loved that song for over 30 years.
It's probably not cool to pick the biggest commercially successful one of them all but Hotel California is a great song,, especially if you haven't heard it for a while.
I also like Life in the Fast Lane... always love the lines...
"Lines on the mirror,,, lines on her face. They pretended not to notice, they were caught up in the race.''
I'm not sure ranking means anything, just a lot of songs I've sung out loud driving alone in my youth.
I'm bringing my thoughts on this bummer news from another thread.
Here's the question, What's your favorite Glen Frey song?
My answer is as follows,
Lying Eyes,, Fn' loved that song for over 30 years.
It's probably not cool to pick the biggest commercially successful one of them all but Hotel California is a great song,, especially if you haven't heard it for a while.
I also like Life in the Fast Lane... always love the lines...
"Lines on the mirror,,, lines on her face. They pretended not to notice, they were caught up in the race.''
I'm not sure ranking means anything, just a lot of songs I've sung out loud driving alone in my youth.
I'm bringing my thoughts on this bummer news from another thread.
Here's the question, What's your favorite Glen Frey song?
My answer is as follows,
Lying Eyes,, Fn' loved that song for over 30 years.
It's probably not cool to pick the biggest commercially successful one of them all but Hotel California is a great song,, especially if you haven't heard it for a while.
I also like Life in the Fast Lane... always love the lines...
"Lines on the mirror,,, lines on her face. They pretended not to notice, they were caught up in the race.''
I'm not sure ranking means anything, just a lot of songs I've sung out loud driving alone in my youth.
Sucks..never saw Bowie but did see orig Eagles open for the Beach Boys some tour in '74 or so..Outdoor at Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City NJ..GREAT and upon happenchance ran into a couple kids who also were busted at a Seals and Crofts concert in Ocean Grove months before we were aquainted with in the police staion..We had a oz of $15 weed,them some pills..
We got the wife of one of the cops berating us for me being drug addicts etc..While are pissed off parents are getting a phone call to pick us up..and we are stoned and lol at the wife of the top cop it turned out to be..
Story of the drug busts made the FRONT PAGE of the Asbury Park Press...The City of Ocean Grove in years later were no longer allowed to have thier own PD and open gates to it all after a supreme court decision allowing vehicles certain hrs on the weekend.Religious community seperated Church vs State issue.
When decision to open the gates on a Saturday night,I was one of the first cars to drive in just for a little payback,,and no weed on me of course...Freaking fool they were..
Sorry for the rant but that is my personal Eagles/concert story.
Rock on
That's my Eagles story sorry for the long one
Sucks..never saw Bowie but did see orig Eagles open for the Beach Boys some tour in '74 or so..Outdoor at Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City NJ..GREAT and upon happenchance ran into a couple kids who also were busted at a Seals and Crofts concert in Ocean Grove months before we were aquainted with in the police staion..We had a oz of $15 weed,them some pills..
We got the wife of one of the cops berating us for me being drug addicts etc..While are pissed off parents are getting a phone call to pick us up..and we are stoned and lol at the wife of the top cop it turned out to be..
Story of the drug busts made the FRONT PAGE of the Asbury Park Press...The City of Ocean Grove in years later were no longer allowed to have thier own PD and open gates to it all after a supreme court decision allowing vehicles certain hrs on the weekend.Religious community seperated Church vs State issue.
When decision to open the gates on a Saturday night,I was one of the first cars to drive in just for a little payback,,and no weed on me of course...Freaking fool they were..
Sorry for the rant but that is my personal Eagles/concert story.
Rock on
That's my Eagles story sorry for the long one
Sucks..never saw Bowie but did see orig Eagles open for the Beach Boys some tour in '74 or so..Outdoor at Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City NJ..GREAT and upon happenchance ran into a couple kids who also were busted at a Seals and Crofts concert in Ocean Grove months before we were aquainted with in the police staion..We had a oz of $15 weed,them some pills..
We got the wife of one of the cops berating us for me being drug addicts etc..While are pissed off parents are getting a phone call to pick us up..and we are stoned and lol at the wife of the top cop it turned out to be..
Story of the drug busts made the FRONT PAGE of the Asbury Park Press...The City of Ocean Grove in years later were no longer allowed to have thier own PD and open gates to it all after a supreme court decision allowing vehicles certain hrs on the weekend.Religious community seperated Church vs State issue.
When decision to open the gates on a Saturday night,I was one of the first cars to drive in just for a little payback,,and no weed on me of course...Freaking fool they were..
Sorry for the rant but that is my personal Eagles/concert story.
Rock on
That's my Eagles story sorry for the long one
Sucks..never saw Bowie but did see orig Eagles open for the Beach Boys some tour in '74 or so..Outdoor at Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City NJ..GREAT and upon happenchance ran into a couple kids who also were busted at a Seals and Crofts concert in Ocean Grove months before we were aquainted with in the police staion..We had a oz of $15 weed,them some pills..
We got the wife of one of the cops berating us for me being drug addicts etc..While are pissed off parents are getting a phone call to pick us up..and we are stoned and lol at the wife of the top cop it turned out to be..
Story of the drug busts made the FRONT PAGE of the Asbury Park Press...The City of Ocean Grove in years later were no longer allowed to have thier own PD and open gates to it all after a supreme court decision allowing vehicles certain hrs on the weekend.Religious community seperated Church vs State issue.
When decision to open the gates on a Saturday night,I was one of the first cars to drive in just for a little payback,,and no weed on me of course...Freaking fool they were..
Sorry for the rant but that is my personal Eagles/concert story.
Rock on
That's my Eagles story sorry for the long one
We tried to get tix last year but were late acting on it & decided that $400/ticket was a little steep..............of course now I wish I had paid it.
I think I've mentioned this before in the music forum, but they came out with a documentary movie a couple years ago called "History of the Eagles". It's about 3 hours long but it's like a great book........it goes by really fast. I would highly recommend it, even to someone that's not a big fan. Lot's of old vids from back in the 60's/70's.
We tried to get tix last year but were late acting on it & decided that $400/ticket was a little steep..............of course now I wish I had paid it.
I think I've mentioned this before in the music forum, but they came out with a documentary movie a couple years ago called "History of the Eagles". It's about 3 hours long but it's like a great book........it goes by really fast. I would highly recommend it, even to someone that's not a big fan. Lot's of old vids from back in the 60's/70's.
Never saw em
We tried to get tix last year but were late acting on it & decided that $400/ticket was a little steep..............of course now I wish I had paid it.
I think I've mentioned this before in the music forum, but they came out with a documentary movie a couple years ago called "History of the Eagles". It's about 3 hours long but it's like a great book........it goes by really fast. I would highly recommend it, even to someone that's not a big fan. Lot's of old vids from back in the 60's/70's.
Never saw em
We tried to get tix last year but were late acting on it & decided that $400/ticket was a little steep..............of course now I wish I had paid it.
I think I've mentioned this before in the music forum, but they came out with a documentary movie a couple years ago called "History of the Eagles". It's about 3 hours long but it's like a great book........it goes by really fast. I would highly recommend it, even to someone that's not a big fan. Lot's of old vids from back in the 60's/70's.
Sucks..never saw Bowie but did see orig Eagles open for the Beach Boys some tour in '74 or so..Outdoor at Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City NJ..GREAT and upon happenchance ran into a couple kids who also were busted at a Seals and Crofts concert in Ocean Grove months before we were aquainted with in the police staion..We had a oz of $15 weed,them some pills..
We got the wife of one of the cops berating us for me being drug addicts etc..While are pissed off parents are getting a phone call to pick us up..and we are stoned and lol at the wife of the top cop it turned out to be..
Story of the drug busts made the FRONT PAGE of the Asbury Park Press...The City of Ocean Grove in years later were no longer allowed to have thier own PD and open gates to it all after a supreme court decision allowing vehicles certain hrs on the weekend.Religious community seperated Church vs State issue.
When decision to open the gates on a Saturday night,I was one of the first cars to drive in just for a little payback,,and no weed on me of course...Freaking fool they were..
Sorry for the rant but that is my personal Eagles/concert story.
Rock on
That's my Eagles story sorry for the long one
Sucks..never saw Bowie but did see orig Eagles open for the Beach Boys some tour in '74 or so..Outdoor at Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City NJ..GREAT and upon happenchance ran into a couple kids who also were busted at a Seals and Crofts concert in Ocean Grove months before we were aquainted with in the police staion..We had a oz of $15 weed,them some pills..
We got the wife of one of the cops berating us for me being drug addicts etc..While are pissed off parents are getting a phone call to pick us up..and we are stoned and lol at the wife of the top cop it turned out to be..
Story of the drug busts made the FRONT PAGE of the Asbury Park Press...The City of Ocean Grove in years later were no longer allowed to have thier own PD and open gates to it all after a supreme court decision allowing vehicles certain hrs on the weekend.Religious community seperated Church vs State issue.
When decision to open the gates on a Saturday night,I was one of the first cars to drive in just for a little payback,,and no weed on me of course...Freaking fool they were..
Sorry for the rant but that is my personal Eagles/concert story.
Rock on
That's my Eagles story sorry for the long one
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 152
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 843
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,406
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,251
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,248
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
