no data mining on me.
Glad I still don't have a facebook account
My Wifey has ALL these sites. Tell her she's an idiot. I refuse to sign up for ANYTHING. I'm invisible on the internet and I like it that way.
Facebook Stock down 10% since the hacking.
My Wifey has ALL these sites. Tell her she's an idiot. I refuse to sign up for ANYTHING. I'm invisible on the internet and I like it that way.
Facebook Stock down 10% since the hacking.
It is highly entrtaining listening to reports of Canadians "pledging" to delete their FB accounts. These people have no intention of doing so. Deleting an account takes a few clicks, why have a pledge drive? It pretty simple, delete your account.
But then where would people virtue signal? How would the modern working woman get her local content, cat pics, humble bragging about how difficult it was to install new granite countertops. How could you organize the latest boycott protest or march?
These people will not leave facebook.
The entire notion that people are shocked at data mining blows me away.
It is highly entrtaining listening to reports of Canadians "pledging" to delete their FB accounts. These people have no intention of doing so. Deleting an account takes a few clicks, why have a pledge drive? It pretty simple, delete your account.
But then where would people virtue signal? How would the modern working woman get her local content, cat pics, humble bragging about how difficult it was to install new granite countertops. How could you organize the latest boycott protest or march?
These people will not leave facebook.
The entire notion that people are shocked at data mining blows me away.
No facebook for this guy either.
[Quote: Facebook Stock down 10% since the hacking.[/Quote]
Buy the dip. People are generaly stupid and have short memories.
No facebook for this guy either.
[Quote: Facebook Stock down 10% since the hacking.[/Quote]
Buy the dip. People are generaly stupid and have short memories.
My Wifey has ALL these sites. Tell her she's an idiot. I refuse to sign up for ANYTHING. I'm invisible on the internet and I like it that way.Facebook Stock down 10% since the hacking.
They werent hacked. It was an app. The media is using the word breach , but that is innacurate misleading, there were no security protocols bypassed. The info collected was all public. The user agreement permitted data collection, but the app also farmed public posted info from freinds. . I've read it is tantamount to copying a persons twitter "following" list.
My Wifey has ALL these sites. Tell her she's an idiot. I refuse to sign up for ANYTHING. I'm invisible on the internet and I like it that way.Facebook Stock down 10% since the hacking.
They werent hacked. It was an app. The media is using the word breach , but that is innacurate misleading, there were no security protocols bypassed. The info collected was all public. The user agreement permitted data collection, but the app also farmed public posted info from freinds. . I've read it is tantamount to copying a persons twitter "following" list.
It is highly entrtaining listening to reports of Canadians "pledging" to delete their FB accounts. These people have no intention of doing so. Deleting an account takes a few clicks, why have a pledge drive? It pretty simple, delete your account. But then where would people virtue signal? How would the modern working woman get her local content, cat pics, humble bragging about how difficult it was to install new granite countertops. How could you organize the latest boycott protest or march? These people will not leave facebook. The entire notion that people are shocked at data mining blows me away.
so true.
It is highly entrtaining listening to reports of Canadians "pledging" to delete their FB accounts. These people have no intention of doing so. Deleting an account takes a few clicks, why have a pledge drive? It pretty simple, delete your account. But then where would people virtue signal? How would the modern working woman get her local content, cat pics, humble bragging about how difficult it was to install new granite countertops. How could you organize the latest boycott protest or march? These people will not leave facebook. The entire notion that people are shocked at data mining blows me away.
so true.
Multiple governments in US and europe are investigating violation of privacy rights and unauthorized use of user data to spread propaganda. Also Mueller is investigating ties between the data firm and Trump. US federal trade commission may investigate too. Risk of new regulations and huge fines for facebook.
Multiple governments in US and europe are investigating violation of privacy rights and unauthorized use of user data to spread propaganda. Also Mueller is investigating ties between the data firm and Trump. US federal trade commission may investigate too. Risk of new regulations and huge fines for facebook.
"Trump campaign paid Cambridge analytica to exploit data from over 50 million users in order to manipulate US election."
I find it hilarious that people are now branding advertisments as "manipulation", mind control. Lol.
Provide a specific case please. One democrat, name, ad viewed and the resulting manipulation. Just one. There were 130 m votes cast shouldn't be too hard to find one.
"Trump campaign paid Cambridge analytica to exploit data from over 50 million users in order to manipulate US election."
I find it hilarious that people are now branding advertisments as "manipulation", mind control. Lol.
Provide a specific case please. One democrat, name, ad viewed and the resulting manipulation. Just one. There were 130 m votes cast shouldn't be too hard to find one.
Brittania did in '16 what Obama did in"12 but Brittania was doing it for Trump.This is how FB makes Billions but the Leftists Hate that they got whipped with their own Petard.Zuckerberg is in a shiiit-storm and he is pleading to be Regulated.I probably got "mined" but how much persuasion did I need to not vote for Hillary??
Brittania did in '16 what Obama did in"12 but Brittania was doing it for Trump.This is how FB makes Billions but the Leftists Hate that they got whipped with their own Petard.Zuckerberg is in a shiiit-storm and he is pleading to be Regulated.I probably got "mined" but how much persuasion did I need to not vote for Hillary??
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
