Man has millions and everything else.. Great man, something simple, creative and thoughtful.
Thank you.
Anybody else just read this?
Anybody else just read this?
He's done everything but I haven't asked.
Bought a handmade set of Steak knives and forks from Argentina and gave them to him. Turned out to be a big hit. ![]()
He's done everything but I haven't asked.
Bought a handmade set of Steak knives and forks from Argentina and gave them to him. Turned out to be a big hit. ![]()
A casket might be practical.
A casket might be practical.
You're clearly an ol' hornball that isn't getting much lovin'. I'm 35 and i'd rather get the fly tying book, or any book for that matter. A bottle of scotch wouldn't miss the mark either but I'd be pissed if a stripper showed up to my door. If you wanna say you're taking me out for drinks and we end up at a strip club, that's different. I just don't need some skank showing up to dinner.
You're clearly an ol' hornball that isn't getting much lovin'. I'm 35 and i'd rather get the fly tying book, or any book for that matter. A bottle of scotch wouldn't miss the mark either but I'd be pissed if a stripper showed up to my door. If you wanna say you're taking me out for drinks and we end up at a strip club, that's different. I just don't need some skank showing up to dinner.
Hey, NOBODY is older than I am, sport. I mean, I'm old enough to be carbon dated. I could go at any minute with my sagging health. BUT....you gotta have a sense of humor about these morbid things.
Hey, NOBODY is older than I am, sport. I mean, I'm old enough to be carbon dated. I could go at any minute with my sagging health. BUT....you gotta have a sense of humor about these morbid things.
I like fishing, and up here in the winter it helps us think of spring in some secluded brook. Building things such as Flies takes time it is meticulous patience to construct and when it’s finished it something meaningful and useful....
I like fishing, and up here in the winter it helps us think of spring in some secluded brook. Building things such as Flies takes time it is meticulous patience to construct and when it’s finished it something meaningful and useful....
Two tickets to Vegas for you and him. A great meal at Rao's in Vegas and then a night of ? you fill in the blank. I would only do this for a very close friend and my blank would be gambling and then a few drinks a good night sleep followed by the breakfast buffet at the Aria (but many good spots, also Hash House a Go Go).
Two tickets to Vegas for you and him. A great meal at Rao's in Vegas and then a night of ? you fill in the blank. I would only do this for a very close friend and my blank would be gambling and then a few drinks a good night sleep followed by the breakfast buffet at the Aria (but many good spots, also Hash House a Go Go).
