weened down to 1/2 a tablet. How long does this take after I quit. I was only on them after an operation Jan. 19. Really never had to deal with withdrawals and not liking it right now.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
weened down to 1/2 a tablet. How long does this take after I quit. I was only on them after an operation Jan. 19. Really never had to deal with withdrawals and not liking it right now.
Noco is the same as Vicodin containing both Acetaminophen and Hydrocodon. If the Hydrocodon is only 10mg I can't imagine you having withdrawal problems if you continue to wean yourself off. These things do nothing for me but an upset stomach. GL
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Noco is the same as Vicodin containing both Acetaminophen and Hydrocodon. If the Hydrocodon is only 10mg I can't imagine you having withdrawal problems if you continue to wean yourself off. These things do nothing for me but an upset stomach. GL