I dont know about where you are from but some police are cracking down on both sites posing as these girls. I have been seeing this happening locally so just giving you a headsup. Never used either but talked to friends who have. Their tips... If you respond to any use a fake email and dont give your phone number/address. Remember you are looking at ads online so anyone could be behind the computer...fake pics even too. Check the numbers the girls are using and do a google search of the number see what comes up.
I dont know about where you are from but some police are cracking down on both sites posing as these girls. I have been seeing this happening locally so just giving you a headsup. Never used either but talked to friends who have. Their tips... If you respond to any use a fake email and dont give your phone number/address. Remember you are looking at ads online so anyone could be behind the computer...fake pics even too. Check the numbers the girls are using and do a google search of the number see what comes up.
I know and have heard of broads even posing as sweet gals then having their pimp rob the guy..its dodo person with sbruises on their arms from shooting up..I would stay away..
I know and have heard of broads even posing as sweet gals then having their pimp rob the guy..its dodo person with sbruises on their arms from shooting up..I would stay away..
I've met chicks off craigslist this summer. Everything went well. I just hate the countless emails back and forth but im done doing that its back to the old fashion way and meeting chicks at the bar.
I've met chicks off craigslist this summer. Everything went well. I just hate the countless emails back and forth but im done doing that its back to the old fashion way and meeting chicks at the bar.
also the fact that 90% of the shit on craigslist is spam or nigerians. no reason at all to use craigslist with sites like plentyoffish and okcupid you can use for free and see pics. Or if you want a meaningful relationship match.com or different pay site is probably the way to go. it will weed out a lot of the crap. Backpage.com is great if you want an escort. never tried picking up a chick off it though
also the fact that 90% of the shit on craigslist is spam or nigerians. no reason at all to use craigslist with sites like plentyoffish and okcupid you can use for free and see pics. Or if you want a meaningful relationship match.com or different pay site is probably the way to go. it will weed out a lot of the crap. Backpage.com is great if you want an escort. never tried picking up a chick off it though