• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Gentlemen (..and ladies)....how the hell are you?....I'm back!

    VGPOP
    TheGoldenGoose
    maxwagers781
    Daddy_Freddie
    I-Got-5-On-It
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 283
    Posts: 22
     
    VGPOP
    VGPOP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 41904
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2025 - 3:47 PM ET #1

    My friends!

    Yes, it's me.

    Yes, the joined month and year next to my picture is correct.

    I decided to post for the first time in who the hell knows...

     

    Perhaps returning to my once passion of posting in this heaven website can change perspective in my life.

    No, I'm not Satoshi Nakamoto, so Bitcoin price will remain the same.

     

    coolpeace_5

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    My friends!

    Yes, it's me.

    Yes, the joined month and year next to my picture is correct.

    I decided to post for the first time in who the hell knows...

     

    Perhaps returning to my once passion of posting in this heaven website can change perspective in my life.

    No, I'm not Satoshi Nakamoto, so Bitcoin price will remain the same.

     

    coolpeace_5

     

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2025 - 4:26 PM ET #2

    an_cheers

     

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    an_cheers

     

     
    VGPOP
    VGPOP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 41904
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2025 - 4:31 PM ET #3

    @TheGoldenGoose

     Good to see Legends from early 2000's still here.

    This is great.

    an_cheers

     

     

     

    Reply

    @TheGoldenGoose

     Good to see Legends from early 2000's still here.

    This is great.

    an_cheers

     

     

     

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2025 - 4:56 PM ET #4

    “Remember kid, there’s Heroes and there’s Legends.  Heroes get remembered but Legends never die”

    ———The Sandlot 

     

     

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    “Remember kid, there’s Heroes and there’s Legends.  Heroes get remembered but Legends never die”

    ———The Sandlot 

     

     

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2025 - 7:39 PM ET #5

    joined 2001. you got everyone beat an_worship

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    joined 2001. you got everyone beat an_worship

     
    VGPOP
    VGPOP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 41904
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2025 - 10:35 PM ET #6

    @maxwagers781

     These forums were my life. I spent way too much time the first like 8-10 years.

    If I had kept posting, I would be at 500,000 posts easily.

    It's good to be back. 

    ????

    Reply

    @maxwagers781

     These forums were my life. I spent way too much time the first like 8-10 years.

    If I had kept posting, I would be at 500,000 posts easily.

    It's good to be back. 

    ????

     
    Daddy_Freddie
    Daddy_Freddie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 1916
    Posted: Mar. 7, 2025 - 11:01 PM ET #7

    Many of the guys on here when I first joined have long since moved on 

    Reply

    Many of the guys on here when I first joined have long since moved on 

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2025 - 7:17 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by VGPOP:

    @maxwagers781  These forums were my life. I spent way too much time the first like 8-10 years. If I had kept posting, I would be at 500,000 posts easily. It's good to be back.  ????

     

    that would make you GOD status 

    something everyone should strive for

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by VGPOP:

    @maxwagers781  These forums were my life. I spent way too much time the first like 8-10 years. If I had kept posting, I would be at 500,000 posts easily. It's good to be back.  ????

     

    that would make you GOD status 

    something everyone should strive for

     
    VGPOP
    VGPOP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 41904
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2025 - 7:57 AM ET #9

    @maxwagers781

    I may have exaggerated, but my count would be close to that. I mean, 23+ years, I had to be posting about 60 posts per day and I think I did that in the first four hours when I created a thread back then....lol. I was a very heavy user when I started and then gradually kept posting less. The forums changed and newer people coming in where driving the old folks out with trolling and such.

     

    peace_5

    Reply

    @maxwagers781

    I may have exaggerated, but my count would be close to that. I mean, 23+ years, I had to be posting about 60 posts per day and I think I did that in the first four hours when I created a thread back then....lol. I was a very heavy user when I started and then gradually kept posting less. The forums changed and newer people coming in where driving the old folks out with trolling and such.

     

    peace_5

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2025 - 11:18 AM ET #10

    @VGPOP

     not even sure who was here or who actually is gone... one thing that i do know for a fact is there's not too many NBA or men's college hoops fans.. can't call yourself a professional bettor if you're only doing this part time imo

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    @VGPOP

     not even sure who was here or who actually is gone... one thing that i do know for a fact is there's not too many NBA or men's college hoops fans.. can't call yourself a professional bettor if you're only doing this part time imo

     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23321
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2025 - 12:38 PM ET #11

    @VGPOP

     

    If I remember correctly are you the guy that has whatever movie is at #1 in the Box office as your avatar ?

    an_cheers  

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

    @VGPOP

     

    If I remember correctly are you the guy that has whatever movie is at #1 in the Box office as your avatar ?

    an_cheers  

     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23321
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2025 - 12:40 PM ET #12

    @maxwagers781

     p_66 from the soccer forum hit the 500K post mark a while back 

    must have been the first to do so 

     

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

    @maxwagers781

     p_66 from the soccer forum hit the 500K post mark a while back 

    must have been the first to do so 

     

     
    VGPOP
    VGPOP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2001
    Posts: 41904
    Posted: Mar. 8, 2025 - 5:21 PM ET #13

    @I-Got-5-On-It

     I am!

    I completely forgot about that...lol

    There was a time I was fascinating about movies and box office. I remember when Sex and the City was the n#1 movie at the box office and people here were like "why the f*** do you have a Sex and the City avatar?"...lol

     

    Reply

    @I-Got-5-On-It

     I am!

    I completely forgot about that...lol

    There was a time I was fascinating about movies and box office. I remember when Sex and the City was the n#1 movie at the box office and people here were like "why the f*** do you have a Sex and the City avatar?"...lol

     

     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2025 - 5:16 AM ET #14

    Welcome back.

    Reply

    Welcome back.

     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47765
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2025 - 4:28 PM ET #15

    goodthreadhope that life is treating you wellpeace_5

    Reply

    goodthreadhope that life is treating you wellpeace_5

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Mar. 9, 2025 - 5:55 PM ET #16

    Welcome back. peace_5

    Reply

    Welcome back. peace_5

     
    D-Town
    D-Town
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2002
    Posts: 177342
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2025 - 9:34 AM ET #17

    Welcome back...............peace_5

    Reply

    Welcome back...............peace_5

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Mar. 10, 2025 - 11:52 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:

    @maxwagers781  p_66 from the soccer forum hit the 500K post mark a while back  must have been the first to do so
    couldn’t find him.. is that person a legend

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It:

    @maxwagers781  p_66 from the soccer forum hit the 500K post mark a while back  must have been the first to do so
    couldn’t find him.. is that person a legend

     
    J.J. Dean
    J.J. Dean
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2002
    Posts: 775
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2025 - 4:10 AM ET #19

    peace_5

    Reply

    peace_5

     
    tammy296
    tammy296
    Covers Referee
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2022
    Posts: 622
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2025 - 5:04 PM ET #20

    Amazing!  I love when OGs make their way back!  Welcome back! 

    Reply

    Amazing!  I love when OGs make their way back!  Welcome back! 

     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23321
    Posted: Mar. 13, 2025 - 5:18 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781:

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It: @maxwagers781  p_66 from the soccer forum hit the 500K post mark a while back  must have been the first to do socouldn’t find him.. is that person a legend

     

    A Frisco legend like Joe Montana cool

     

    Actually more like Alex Ovechkin , P a big Caps fan hence his signature #886,  like his puck puck puck tally 

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by maxwagers781:

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Got-5-On-It: @maxwagers781  p_66 from the soccer forum hit the 500K post mark a while back  must have been the first to do socouldn’t find him.. is that person a legend

     

    A Frisco legend like Joe Montana cool

     

    Actually more like Alex Ovechkin , P a big Caps fan hence his signature #886,  like his puck puck puck tally 

     
     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Mar. 14, 2025 - 3:53 AM ET #22

    @I-Got-5-On-It

     That’s cool. I’m already a huge fan of him. He can sign my Tom brady jersey for me. Hopefully for free. lol 

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    @I-Got-5-On-It

     That’s cool. I’m already a huge fan of him. He can sign my Tom brady jersey for me. Hopefully for free. lol 

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
    • MLB Playoffs 16,083
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,367
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.