Gee.....Ghetto shopping in North Carolina
I haven't seen any videos but I doubt the only people participating in looting were black. It's never just black people who loot, even during the Rodney King riots.
I haven't seen any videos but I doubt the only people participating in looting were black. It's never just black people who loot, even during the Rodney King riots.
You're pathetic if you are looting a Family Dollar. It's not like you're getting a big screen TV. "I'm good with these cases of Shasta Tiki Punch."
You're pathetic if you are looting a Family Dollar. It's not like you're getting a big screen TV. "I'm good with these cases of Shasta Tiki Punch."
Insurance companies stole money from looters and plus 40 million homeless people.
Insurance companies stole money from looters and plus 40 million homeless people.
Insurance companies stole money from looters and plus 40 million homeless people.
if we all stop eating processed foods then the insurance big wigs will receive less money
Insurance companies stole money from looters and plus 40 million homeless people.
if we all stop eating processed foods then the insurance big wigs will receive less money
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
