Everybodys big brother in the early days was Wally Cleaver aka Tony Dow.
Hurried home sometimes after school so I wouldnt miss the show.
Lumpy, Wise guy Eddie, Touhy and the gang.
"I outa sock ya one" -R I P Wally ![]()
![]()
Everybodys big brother in the early days was Wally Cleaver aka Tony Dow.
Hurried home sometimes after school so I wouldnt miss the show.
Lumpy, Wise guy Eddie, Touhy and the gang.
"I outa sock ya one" -R I P Wally ![]()
![]()
Everybodys big brother in the early days was Wally Cleaver aka Tony Dow.
Hurried home sometimes after school so I wouldnt miss the show.
Lumpy, Wise guy Eddie, Touhy and the gang.
"I outa sock ya one" -R I P Wally ![]()
![]()
I mean, I know some of our brothers here are really old so I had to ask
I mean, I know some of our brothers here are really old so I had to ask
