I went from 360 to ps4 simply because of the show. Which I play now year round. The last 3 years I created a player named Nathan Lynch and every year I get the game he Wins up breaking the he run record 1 year he played until 48 years old. I make him a 99 then watch as it declines year after year. He just beat bonds record. I play 3 of every. 5 games. Sim the sp and Sim 2 of every 5 games helluva alot of fun
But my wife for some reas9n chose xbox seriesx over ps5. I told her it doesn't really matter because the series has baseball now. Couldn't be happier xbox is wayyyyyy more fan friendly than playstation by far. Gamepass is insane. Saved alot of m oney so far. Does anyone else here have gamepass?
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I went from 360 to ps4 simply because of the show. Which I play now year round. The last 3 years I created a player named Nathan Lynch and every year I get the game he Wins up breaking the he run record 1 year he played until 48 years old. I make him a 99 then watch as it declines year after year. He just beat bonds record. I play 3 of every. 5 games. Sim the sp and Sim 2 of every 5 games helluva alot of fun
But my wife for some reas9n chose xbox seriesx over ps5. I told her it doesn't really matter because the series has baseball now. Couldn't be happier xbox is wayyyyyy more fan friendly than playstation by far. Gamepass is insane. Saved alot of m oney so far. Does anyone else here have gamepass?