-- Daenerys Targaryen 3/1
-- Jon Snow 7/2
-- Sansa Stark 9/2
-- Gendry 5/1
-- Arya Stark 8/1
-- The Night King 8/1
Gendry could be a darkhorse longshot...hes the bastard son of The Mad King Robert Baratheon.
Arya also could use her magic to do some wizardy when needed.
How about Sam? I think he'd be the smartest and fairesrlt king ever.
Now my geekfest post must come to an end
Gendry could be a darkhorse longshot...hes the bastard son of The Mad King Robert Baratheon.
Arya also could use her magic to do some wizardy when needed.
How about Sam? I think he'd be the smartest and fairesrlt king ever.
Now my geekfest post must come to an end
Began to watch the last season of the Game of Thrones. This is a super series. Every time I am waiting for a new series. I do not understand people who do not like him.
Began to watch the last season of the Game of Thrones. This is a super series. Every time I am waiting for a new series. I do not understand people who do not like him.
