Gambling will absolutely ruin your life no big story anymore it has taken everything from me and I will never quit bc I can’t I have a disease and it’s serious and if I can help one person in here please stop gambling no one wins. Vegas Wynn came out with a stat below 0.000001 are pro bettors it’s impossible! Chatgpt it if you don’t believe me this is terrible. I should have a life I know some do it for fun but if your like me and have a problem try to get help if your young. If your past 40 like me it’s to late but maybe I can help some youngster out there who is going through it.
Gambling Ruins Lives
Gambling will absolutely ruin your life no big story anymore it has taken everything from me and I will never quit bc I can’t I have a disease and it’s serious and if I can help one person in here please stop gambling no one wins. Vegas Wynn came out with a stat below 0.000001 are pro bettors it’s impossible! Chatgpt it if you don’t believe me this is terrible. I should have a life I know some do it for fun but if your like me and have a problem try to get help if your young. If your past 40 like me it’s to late but maybe I can help some youngster out there who is going through it.
@DefenseWinsSB
Totally understandable my brother it’s called money management. if you don’t know how to manage your money, you will never be ahead of the game. my suggestion to you is take two weeks off and then quit. Good luck whatever you chose to do. ??
@DefenseWinsSB
Totally understandable my brother it’s called money management. if you don’t know how to manage your money, you will never be ahead of the game. my suggestion to you is take two weeks off and then quit. Good luck whatever you chose to do. ??
I've been losing for 30 years but my life isn't ruined. Provided me endless entertainment.
I've been losing for 30 years but my life isn't ruined. Provided me endless entertainment.
@DefenseWinsSB Totally understandable my brother it’s called money management. if you don’t know how to manage your money, you will never be ahead of the game. my suggestion to you is take two weeks off and then quit. Good luck whatever you chose to do. ??
@DefenseWinsSB Totally understandable my brother it’s called money management. if you don’t know how to manage your money, you will never be ahead of the game. my suggestion to you is take two weeks off and then quit. Good luck whatever you chose to do. ??
@DefenseWinsSB
I also been gambling for many years and still make the mistake of money management. But I also learned that I have an impulsive personality so if I quit gambling, my impulsiveness will just be implemented elsewhere and I will still lose money one way or another. So basically the key is to master money management at the end of the day. Once u fix that issue everything else falls into place. Hope that helps.
@DefenseWinsSB
I also been gambling for many years and still make the mistake of money management. But I also learned that I have an impulsive personality so if I quit gambling, my impulsiveness will just be implemented elsewhere and I will still lose money one way or another. So basically the key is to master money management at the end of the day. Once u fix that issue everything else falls into place. Hope that helps.
Been gambling for over 50 yrs, ever since my father started taking me to the racetrack ,Gambling what you can afford and just for fun is acceptable so when it gets to the point that you put others that you love in financial danger, you have to make the choice of what you love more gambling or your family and that should be a no-brainer
Been gambling for over 50 yrs, ever since my father started taking me to the racetrack ,Gambling what you can afford and just for fun is acceptable so when it gets to the point that you put others that you love in financial danger, you have to make the choice of what you love more gambling or your family and that should be a no-brainer
No point in responding to him guys. He does this too often at this point.
His main problem is he likes to parlay for bigger payouts.
No matter what he wins he keeps parlay games at some point for bigger wins.
They do eventually hit but he keeps doing it since he in a big hole to dig himself out.
Irony is all he does is dig smaller holes until eventually it will bury him literally.
Him telling you he almost ended it isnt the first time either.
Others have already chime in.
Needs to go to GA.
No point in responding to him guys. He does this too often at this point.
His main problem is he likes to parlay for bigger payouts.
No matter what he wins he keeps parlay games at some point for bigger wins.
They do eventually hit but he keeps doing it since he in a big hole to dig himself out.
Irony is all he does is dig smaller holes until eventually it will bury him literally.
Him telling you he almost ended it isnt the first time either.
Others have already chime in.
Needs to go to GA.
I've been a degenerate gambler for over 50 years. It's the only thing that's ever made me happy. It's the action. The sweat. My net worth is just about zero. My life is nearing it's end and I accept that.
I've been a degenerate gambler for over 50 years. It's the only thing that's ever made me happy. It's the action. The sweat. My net worth is just about zero. My life is nearing it's end and I accept that.
uncontrolled compulsive gambling ruins lives
i only bet nfl i only play craps in casinos and slots set my time limit at 10 hours or soon as i wing double what i strated wityh
write this down it works Those who take the money and walk away live to play another day
uncontrolled compulsive gambling ruins lives
i only bet nfl i only play craps in casinos and slots set my time limit at 10 hours or soon as i wing double what i strated wityh
write this down it works Those who take the money and walk away live to play another day
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
- MLB Playoffs 15,838
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
- Week 6 Money 5,349
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
