Roulette not my game but maybe play the #13 today? Alternate MLB total 13? Eat 13 slices of cheese? We could go on lol
Gambling on Friday the 13th
Hi guys I’ve bet for many years on bookmaker eu and many other books and have probably wagered millions in bets placed with bookmaker.eh over the years.. I definitely don’t recommend them for a lot of players because their software is extremely difficult to use and it can be almost impossible to place bets vs most other sites Bc of rigid software and constant freezing of games... tonight their betting system rejecting one of my bets and I placed again.. it was a hedge off of an earlier position but when I logged back in it had placed the same bet twice and it ofc was the side that lost.. key point** I never saw the duplicate bet until hours later and it’s possible it’s even more of a criminal move than a system duplicate glitch :(
with such a long playing history it’s insane that the wouldn’t even investigate an obvious duplicate error on their part.. if there is a way to post screen shots please let me know as I have the bets in question place at exact same time for exact same amount.. still wouldn’t help or investigate as a duplicate error on their end.. please avoid them like the plague unless you’re a professional bettor and have been banned everywhere else lol ... they really are so non-user friendly that only serious pros should ever consider playing there :( I’m certainly done with them after tonight unless I’m actually able to reach someone that can help.. I wanted to warn everyone and if anyone knows a way to reach higher ups at bookmaker please let me know..
Hi guys I’ve bet for many years on bookmaker eu and many other books and have probably wagered millions in bets placed with bookmaker.eh over the years.. I definitely don’t recommend them for a lot of players because their software is extremely difficult to use and it can be almost impossible to place bets vs most other sites Bc of rigid software and constant freezing of games... tonight their betting system rejecting one of my bets and I placed again.. it was a hedge off of an earlier position but when I logged back in it had placed the same bet twice and it ofc was the side that lost.. key point** I never saw the duplicate bet until hours later and it’s possible it’s even more of a criminal move than a system duplicate glitch :(
with such a long playing history it’s insane that the wouldn’t even investigate an obvious duplicate error on their part.. if there is a way to post screen shots please let me know as I have the bets in question place at exact same time for exact same amount.. still wouldn’t help or investigate as a duplicate error on their end.. please avoid them like the plague unless you’re a professional bettor and have been banned everywhere else lol ... they really are so non-user friendly that only serious pros should ever consider playing there :( I’m certainly done with them after tonight unless I’m actually able to reach someone that can help.. I wanted to warn everyone and if anyone knows a way to reach higher ups at bookmaker please let me know..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
