• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Gambling is finished for me. Here's my story.

    makako
    lls_321
    isport
    Johnzimbo34
    GimmeMoneyNow
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1436
    Posts: 18
     
    makako
    makako
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 23
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2015 - 8:29 PM ET #1

    Hi all,

    In life, I had the chance to have good jobs and living conditions. Today, it is official day that I decided to stop gambling forever.

    On the long run, I probably lost a few thousands. After an amazing trip abroad, I felt a bit lonely so I started to bet again. I decided to open an account and bet with sports and poker. To my big surprise, I was able to win about a total of 9000$. Some of it was pure luck though and I got lucky trying to regain losses. Today, I put that 9k to roughly 5,5k. I lost most of it on a damn Argentinian soccer game, but it's ok. I said it is OVER. I swore on my life that I would not do it and end my gambling life by a win. I have cashed out most of it. 5,5k is HUGE MONEY and being able to stop and cashing it out makes me very happy.

    A few years ago, I would have lost that remaining 5,5k trying to get back the 9k, but not today and I am proud of myself!

    I wish you good luck for gambling and thanks for reading me.

    M
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Hi all,

    In life, I had the chance to have good jobs and living conditions. Today, it is official day that I decided to stop gambling forever.

    On the long run, I probably lost a few thousands. After an amazing trip abroad, I felt a bit lonely so I started to bet again. I decided to open an account and bet with sports and poker. To my big surprise, I was able to win about a total of 9000$. Some of it was pure luck though and I got lucky trying to regain losses. Today, I put that 9k to roughly 5,5k. I lost most of it on a damn Argentinian soccer game, but it's ok. I said it is OVER. I swore on my life that I would not do it and end my gambling life by a win. I have cashed out most of it. 5,5k is HUGE MONEY and being able to stop and cashing it out makes me very happy.

    A few years ago, I would have lost that remaining 5,5k trying to get back the 9k, but not today and I am proud of myself!

    I wish you good luck for gambling and thanks for reading me.

    M
     
    lls_321
    lls_321
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2015 - 10:37 PM ET #2

    Hey man, all power to you and you should be proud you made that decision. But I must admit, when I read the "here's my story" in the thread title, I thought it would be a little better than that...
    Reply
    Hey man, all power to you and you should be proud you made that decision. But I must admit, when I read the "here's my story" in the thread title, I thought it would be a little better than that...
     
    isport
    isport
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 1138
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2015 - 10:55 PM ET #3

    Come back in 30 days and let us know if you haven't placed another bet.
    Reply
    Come back in 30 days and let us know if you haven't placed another bet.
     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Sep. 4, 2015 - 11:21 PM ET #4

    When does the Argentine soccer team play again? And what is the line?
    Reply
    When does the Argentine soccer team play again? And what is the line?
     
    makako
    makako
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 23
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2015 - 1:06 AM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    When does the Argentine soccer team play again? And what is the line?


    Why are you being a person on purpose?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    When does the Argentine soccer team play again? And what is the line?


    Why are you being a person on purpose?
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2015 - 9:18 AM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    When does the Argentine soccer team play again? And what is the line?

    https://www.google.com/#q=argentina+soccer+schedule+2015

    Looks like next up is Mexico on Tuesday 9/8. Can't find a line yet, but I got $5,500 that says they win S/U.....

    Oh, and stop being a person you person!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnzimbo34:

    When does the Argentine soccer team play again? And what is the line?

    https://www.google.com/#q=argentina+soccer+schedule+2015

    Looks like next up is Mexico on Tuesday 9/8. Can't find a line yet, but I got $5,500 that says they win S/U.....

    Oh, and stop being a person you person!!!
     
    makako
    makako
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2015
    Posts: 23
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2015 - 11:56 AM ET #7

    Stop being a CABRON ;)
    Reply
    Stop being a CABRON ;)
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2015 - 12:00 PM ET #8

    ML odds he never bets again +8900

    Reply
    ML odds he never bets again +8900

     
    thorpe
    thorpe
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 12927
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2015 - 7:56 AM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    ML odds he never bets again +8900


    Odds his story is true:  +980000

    I also am thinking about quitting gambling because I am winning so much money.   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:

    ML odds he never bets again +8900


    Odds his story is true:  +980000

    I also am thinking about quitting gambling because I am winning so much money.   
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2015 - 1:31 PM ET #10

    Coming on here and saying you WON $5,500 gambling doesn't boost the credibility of your story.
    Reply
    Coming on here and saying you WON $5,500 gambling doesn't boost the credibility of your story.
     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2015 - 1:59 PM ET #11

    Makako, I just wanted to thank you for your story.

    Your message INSPIRED ME to also give up gambling





    Unfortunately, that was only for one commercial break. 
    Reply
    Makako, I just wanted to thank you for your story.

    Your message INSPIRED ME to also give up gambling





    Unfortunately, that was only for one commercial break. 
     
    reppendayay
    reppendayay
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 3594
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2015 - 8:27 PM ET #12

    Reply
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2015 - 9:25 PM ET #13


    The 20% Rule

    Always set a goal when you start a gambling session.  When you reach that goal keep playing but if it falls 20%, it's time to quit for that gambling session.

    Example:  You set a goal of $1000 and you hit it, you're up $1000.  If you keep playing and your $1000 profit drops to $800, it's time to leave.

    Adios amigos with the profit.    
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    The 20% Rule

    Always set a goal when you start a gambling session.  When you reach that goal keep playing but if it falls 20%, it's time to quit for that gambling session.

    Example:  You set a goal of $1000 and you hit it, you're up $1000.  If you keep playing and your $1000 profit drops to $800, it's time to leave.

    Adios amigos with the profit.    
     
    TheDrizzle77
    TheDrizzle77
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 2685
    Posted: Sep. 6, 2015 - 9:52 PM ET #14

    I was going to stop betting until somebody offered me even juice on the prop bet of makako losing over or under 5.5K by halftime of the 1 PM ET NFL slate this coming Sunday.

    I also got side action on the prop "Will Makako use Western Union or MoneyGram to redeposit more money," with WU going off at +125.


    Nothing cathartic about it.  You'll be right back in like a strain of dog hair that escaped out of the vacuum bag last week. 
    Reply
    I was going to stop betting until somebody offered me even juice on the prop bet of makako losing over or under 5.5K by halftime of the 1 PM ET NFL slate this coming Sunday.

    I also got side action on the prop "Will Makako use Western Union or MoneyGram to redeposit more money," with WU going off at +125.


    Nothing cathartic about it.  You'll be right back in like a strain of dog hair that escaped out of the vacuum bag last week. 
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Sep. 7, 2015 - 10:39 PM ET #15

    Good luck on quitting.  It's hard
    Reply
    Good luck on quitting.  It's hard
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2015 - 8:16 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Flutiemaniac341:


    No, it isn't. It's all about routine. You should never ever impulse bet and have a hobby outside of gambling like say reading, hunting or whatever. The trick is that must not like gambling. You treat it like a job.

    I never ever miss gambling, i partake seldomly in it. I never think of it as missing an easy bet or lock. Eventually, if you play solely on instinct, that instinct becomes personal nature. Gambling takes up too much of my time and life is so so short. If you are a gambling addict most likely your life is incredibly fruitless and that's why I have no ill qualms about making profit of the misery of the weak. It's Darwinism. 

    What a puzzy

    Bet your azz off and get rich or die trying!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutiemaniac341:


    No, it isn't. It's all about routine. You should never ever impulse bet and have a hobby outside of gambling like say reading, hunting or whatever. The trick is that must not like gambling. You treat it like a job.

    I never ever miss gambling, i partake seldomly in it. I never think of it as missing an easy bet or lock. Eventually, if you play solely on instinct, that instinct becomes personal nature. Gambling takes up too much of my time and life is so so short. If you are a gambling addict most likely your life is incredibly fruitless and that's why I have no ill qualms about making profit of the misery of the weak. It's Darwinism. 

    What a puzzy

    Bet your azz off and get rich or die trying!!!
     
    GunShard
    GunShard
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 1534
    Posted: Sep. 8, 2015 - 6:28 PM ET #17

    You should have followed these sharp rules to sports betting:

    1. Money management. Bet less than 5% of your total current bankroll per bet. Use Kelly Criterion Calculator. Be discipline.

    For example:
    If your total bankroll is $2000.
    5% of your $2000 is $100.
    If you lose your $100 bet, now you have $1900.
    5% of your $1900 is $95.
    Now you bet $95 instead of $100 because of your total current bankroll has changed.
    Bet like this and you can either slowly gain or slowly lose but can never be completely broke. 

    2. Be a strategic gambler by picking your spots and wait for the right opportunity. Never be a compulsive gambler by betting because it's your favorite team or for the action. Do your research.

    3. Stay emotionless all the time. Bet like a robot. There's no place for emotions in this profession. Be unbiased.

    4. Do not judge a team based on what they did last week.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd3A7ODxhTU

    Reply
    You should have followed these sharp rules to sports betting:

    1. Money management. Bet less than 5% of your total current bankroll per bet. Use Kelly Criterion Calculator. Be discipline.

    For example:
    If your total bankroll is $2000.
    5% of your $2000 is $100.
    If you lose your $100 bet, now you have $1900.
    5% of your $1900 is $95.
    Now you bet $95 instead of $100 because of your total current bankroll has changed.
    Bet like this and you can either slowly gain or slowly lose but can never be completely broke. 

    2. Be a strategic gambler by picking your spots and wait for the right opportunity. Never be a compulsive gambler by betting because it's your favorite team or for the action. Do your research.

    3. Stay emotionless all the time. Bet like a robot. There's no place for emotions in this profession. Be unbiased.

    4. Do not judge a team based on what they did last week.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd3A7ODxhTU

     
     
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    DUDE-I-TOLD-YOU
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 1286
    Posted: Sep. 14, 2015 - 6:24 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by makako:

    Today, it is official day that I decided to stop gambling forever.

     Today, I put that 9k to roughly 5,5k. I lost most of it on a damn Argentinian soccer game, but it's ok. I said it is OVER. I swore on my life that I would not do it and end my gambling life by a win. 
    M



      this was only 10 days ago 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by makako:

    Today, it is official day that I decided to stop gambling forever.

     Today, I put that 9k to roughly 5,5k. I lost most of it on a damn Argentinian soccer game, but it's ok. I said it is OVER. I swore on my life that I would not do it and end my gambling life by a win. 
    M



      this was only 10 days ago 


    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,900
    • PART DEUX 159
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 848
    • Week 6 Money 8,522
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,288
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,264

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.