• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Gambling has ruined my entire life so bad

    DefenseWinsSB
    Yanasaur
    Pho-20
    frankbullitt
    Sareesataka
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 748
    Posts: 23
     
    DefenseWinsSB
    DefenseWinsSB
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2023
    Posts: 2777
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 11:31 AM ET #1

    Guys what do I do ? Is there any coming back from this? Why has life been so cruel. I have overcame opiate addictions, alcohol addictions but sports gambling is the one I never could throw away. I even quit poker I think because it just got fkn boring. I lost on that to but nothing like sports. People tell me bring my unit size down and make single bets. I think what ppl r missing is I hit huge a few times in sports and once that happens it is the kiss of death. I am always trying to get back to that number and small units don’t exist in my world. If I have 80 then 80 is being bet, if I have 25,000 then I’m betting 5,000 a game and 1,000 parlays and once that goes I will grab 20 bucks and 30 bucks and 100 bucks and cry in my car and then go bet and cry again after I go 3/4.

     

     

    someone asked me if there is a number I would be happy with not to gamble and I think there is but the thing is we all know the odds of that happening r extremely low . I love all of you guys whether you like me or not I am sorry if I have given you crap all these years it’s just because I’m hurting inside and I don’t know what to do. I wish I out everything into music and computer programming. I have lost so many years to this POS sports betting and people ask on here why r you posting in a betting forum? Simple, if I can help one youngster not do what I did and waste 40 years of his/her life then I did my part. I have no chance of living a normal life ever again bc like i iterated it usually takes 20 years to get a nice house and a nice car. I have zero credit , I don’t have a dime, my jobs r complete crap, I’m in debt now to loans over 50,000. 

    this is why I’m starting to think there is only one way out because how can there be any other result than a swift jump or a pull of plastic . It’s sad to think I have searched what is the most peaceful way to go. This is supposed to be my prime where I have the house and the car , the nice PC , the land, etc I’m supposed to represent success and humility at this point in my life and instead God said here have a gambling addiction you fkn twat . 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Guys what do I do ? Is there any coming back from this? Why has life been so cruel. I have overcame opiate addictions, alcohol addictions but sports gambling is the one I never could throw away. I even quit poker I think because it just got fkn boring. I lost on that to but nothing like sports. People tell me bring my unit size down and make single bets. I think what ppl r missing is I hit huge a few times in sports and once that happens it is the kiss of death. I am always trying to get back to that number and small units don’t exist in my world. If I have 80 then 80 is being bet, if I have 25,000 then I’m betting 5,000 a game and 1,000 parlays and once that goes I will grab 20 bucks and 30 bucks and 100 bucks and cry in my car and then go bet and cry again after I go 3/4.

     

     

    someone asked me if there is a number I would be happy with not to gamble and I think there is but the thing is we all know the odds of that happening r extremely low . I love all of you guys whether you like me or not I am sorry if I have given you crap all these years it’s just because I’m hurting inside and I don’t know what to do. I wish I out everything into music and computer programming. I have lost so many years to this POS sports betting and people ask on here why r you posting in a betting forum? Simple, if I can help one youngster not do what I did and waste 40 years of his/her life then I did my part. I have no chance of living a normal life ever again bc like i iterated it usually takes 20 years to get a nice house and a nice car. I have zero credit , I don’t have a dime, my jobs r complete crap, I’m in debt now to loans over 50,000. 

    this is why I’m starting to think there is only one way out because how can there be any other result than a swift jump or a pull of plastic . It’s sad to think I have searched what is the most peaceful way to go. This is supposed to be my prime where I have the house and the car , the nice PC , the land, etc I’m supposed to represent success and humility at this point in my life and instead God said here have a gambling addiction you fkn twat . 

     
    Yanasaur
    Yanasaur
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 11:40 AM ET #2

    Youve been doing this for years now man. This has to be your 20th post like this. Check yourself into treatment is literally the only option now. Man up and take accountability by getting treatment. I say this as an alcoholic whos done it. 

    Reply

    Youve been doing this for years now man. This has to be your 20th post like this. Check yourself into treatment is literally the only option now. Man up and take accountability by getting treatment. I say this as an alcoholic whos done it. 

     
    Pho-20
    Pho-20
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2011
    Posts: 12767
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 11:48 AM ET #3

    Go into treatment and stop talking about it. Think positive and move forward.

    Reply

    Go into treatment and stop talking about it. Think positive and move forward.

     
    frankbullitt
    frankbullitt
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 883
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 11:59 AM ET #4

    Go to youtube.com and watch a few videos on quitting gambling.  I've seen them but I'm not in your spot of life which sounds devastating. You can turn yourself around but do the work and change your thinking. Praying helps too.

    Reply

    Go to youtube.com and watch a few videos on quitting gambling.  I've seen them but I'm not in your spot of life which sounds devastating. You can turn yourself around but do the work and change your thinking. Praying helps too.

     
    Sareesataka
    Sareesataka
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2010
    Posts: 6142
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 12:02 PM ET #5

    Please get yourself some help. This addiction has got a hold on you, but don't let it beat you... it's okay to ask for support. They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. You already did that in this post, and as your personal history shows, you already know what it's like to overcome. Do so again, bro. All the best to you.

    Reply

    Please get yourself some help. This addiction has got a hold on you, but don't let it beat you... it's okay to ask for support. They say the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. You already did that in this post, and as your personal history shows, you already know what it's like to overcome. Do so again, bro. All the best to you.

     
    typeone
    typeone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 7180
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 12:08 PM ET #6

    follow Fred Leonard an_light

     

    one man gang, never takes an L peace_5

    Reply

    follow Fred Leonard an_light

     

    one man gang, never takes an L peace_5

     
    NinjaNight
    NinjaNight
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2015
    Posts: 5218
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 12:11 PM ET #7

    Probably the best way is just to completely get your mind off gambling no matter how hard it is whenever you're craving it go get engrossed in something unrelated that takes a lot of mental focus maybe something like learning programming or doing something fun. Try doing that for a month instead of gambling and it should get easier and easier to stay away cause your mind will automatically adjust to a new way of life instead of revolving around gambling

    If you must gamble I'd study data science/statistics and discipline yourself not to make big risky bets until you can afford to lose and don't bet large until you've built a proven tested system

    On a quest to be the very best
    Reply

    Probably the best way is just to completely get your mind off gambling no matter how hard it is whenever you're craving it go get engrossed in something unrelated that takes a lot of mental focus maybe something like learning programming or doing something fun. Try doing that for a month instead of gambling and it should get easier and easier to stay away cause your mind will automatically adjust to a new way of life instead of revolving around gambling

    If you must gamble I'd study data science/statistics and discipline yourself not to make big risky bets until you can afford to lose and don't bet large until you've built a proven tested system

     
    KC_4_LIFE
    KC_4_LIFE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 5377
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 12:11 PM ET #8

    @DefenseWinsSB

    Treat gambling on sports like a long term investment and not a way to get rich because you won’t. Yes it makes games more exciting, but you have to train your brain to think of it as a long term investment and a way to diversify from the stock market. Establish a flat unit system and bet accordingly while having the understanding and discipline that losses are inevitable. If you have a disciplined approach and know what you’re doing, then really all you need is more time/larger sample to breakeven or come out ahead. If you can’t do this then quit altogether. There are more important things in life than gambling on sports and you need to put your energy towards healthy habits above all else. BOL to you moving forward peace_5

    Don’t let the last play affect the next play
    Reply

    @DefenseWinsSB

    Treat gambling on sports like a long term investment and not a way to get rich because you won’t. Yes it makes games more exciting, but you have to train your brain to think of it as a long term investment and a way to diversify from the stock market. Establish a flat unit system and bet accordingly while having the understanding and discipline that losses are inevitable. If you have a disciplined approach and know what you’re doing, then really all you need is more time/larger sample to breakeven or come out ahead. If you can’t do this then quit altogether. There are more important things in life than gambling on sports and you need to put your energy towards healthy habits above all else. BOL to you moving forward peace_5

     
    KC_4_LIFE
    KC_4_LIFE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 5377
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 12:12 PM ET #9

    @DefenseWinsSB

    Treat gambling on sports like a long term investment and not a way to get rich because you won’t. Yes it makes games more exciting, but you have to train your brain to think of it as a long term investment and a way to diversify from the stock market. Establish a flat unit system and bet accordingly while having the understanding and discipline that losses are inevitable. If you have a disciplined approach and know what you’re doing, then really all you need is more time/larger sample to breakeven or come out ahead. If you can’t do this then quit altogether. There are more important things in life than gambling on sports and you need to put your energy towards healthy habits above all else. BOL to you moving forward peace_5

    Don’t let the last play affect the next play
    Reply

    @DefenseWinsSB

    Treat gambling on sports like a long term investment and not a way to get rich because you won’t. Yes it makes games more exciting, but you have to train your brain to think of it as a long term investment and a way to diversify from the stock market. Establish a flat unit system and bet accordingly while having the understanding and discipline that losses are inevitable. If you have a disciplined approach and know what you’re doing, then really all you need is more time/larger sample to breakeven or come out ahead. If you can’t do this then quit altogether. There are more important things in life than gambling on sports and you need to put your energy towards healthy habits above all else. BOL to you moving forward peace_5

     
    KC_4_LIFE
    KC_4_LIFE
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2016
    Posts: 5377
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 12:12 PM ET #10

    @DefenseWinsSB

    Treat gambling on sports like a long term investment and not a way to get rich because you won’t. Yes it makes games more exciting, but you have to train your brain to think of it as a long term investment and a way to diversify from the stock market. Establish a flat unit system and bet accordingly while having the understanding and discipline that losses are inevitable. If you have a disciplined approach and know what you’re doing, then really all you need is more time/larger sample to breakeven or come out ahead. If you can’t do this then quit altogether. There are more important things in life than gambling on sports and you need to put your energy towards healthy habits above all else. BOL to you moving forward peace_5

    Don’t let the last play affect the next play
    Reply

    @DefenseWinsSB

    Treat gambling on sports like a long term investment and not a way to get rich because you won’t. Yes it makes games more exciting, but you have to train your brain to think of it as a long term investment and a way to diversify from the stock market. Establish a flat unit system and bet accordingly while having the understanding and discipline that losses are inevitable. If you have a disciplined approach and know what you’re doing, then really all you need is more time/larger sample to breakeven or come out ahead. If you can’t do this then quit altogether. There are more important things in life than gambling on sports and you need to put your energy towards healthy habits above all else. BOL to you moving forward peace_5

     
    friendofBW
    friendofBW
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2014
    Posts: 225
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 12:31 PM ET #11

    Go to a GA meeting ASAP.  

    Reply

    Go to a GA meeting ASAP.  

     
    LVTruck
    LVTruck
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 37494
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 12:34 PM ET #12

    Tua Tagovailoa against the spread as an underdog of 6 or more points:

    W
    P
    W
    W
    W
    W
    W

    Tua is 6-0-1 ATS as a big dog 

    @MiamiDolphins +7.5 vs. Ravens

    Reply

    Tua Tagovailoa against the spread as an underdog of 6 or more points:

    W
    P
    W
    W
    W
    W
    W

    Tua is 6-0-1 ATS as a big dog 

    @MiamiDolphins +7.5 vs. Ravens

     
    LVTruck
    LVTruck
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 37494
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 12:34 PM ET #13

    Sorry wrong thread an_cheers

    Reply

    Sorry wrong thread an_cheers

     
    Trinkster
    Trinkster
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 1002
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 12:47 PM ET #14

    If this is a legit story you really need serious help and your NOT going to find it on here

    Reply

    If this is a legit story you really need serious help and your NOT going to find it on here

     
    Letswinnow1
    Letswinnow1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2025
    Posts: 240
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 12:51 PM ET #15

    Is it the damn DODGERS doing this to everyone? Going crazy and chasing on them...just take Toronto. 

     

    DODGE the DODGERS 

    Reply

    Is it the damn DODGERS doing this to everyone? Going crazy and chasing on them...just take Toronto. 

     

    DODGE the DODGERS 

     
    Letswinnow1
    Letswinnow1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2025
    Posts: 240
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 12:52 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by LVTruck:

    Tua Tagovailoa against the spread as an underdog of 6 or more points: WPWWWWW Tua is 6-0-1 ATS as a big dog  @MiamiDolphins +7.5 vs. Ravens
    great stat...wish I had noticed it sooner 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by LVTruck:

    Tua Tagovailoa against the spread as an underdog of 6 or more points: WPWWWWW Tua is 6-0-1 ATS as a big dog  @MiamiDolphins +7.5 vs. Ravens
    great stat...wish I had noticed it sooner 

     
    SandyPelican541
    SandyPelican541
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 1:34 PM ET #17

    Maybe a SGP of Dolphins -20 and Tua over 300 pass yards will get you where you need to be.

    Reply

    Maybe a SGP of Dolphins -20 and Tua over 300 pass yards will get you where you need to be.

     
    emchu
    emchu
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 4970
    Posted: Oct. 30, 2025 - 2:08 PM ET #18

    Please step away and just hangout with family or love ones. Take as much time to also double up on work to recover financial loss. It’s time to save money bro. Been there. God bless you. 

    Reply

    Please step away and just hangout with family or love ones. Take as much time to also double up on work to recover financial loss. It’s time to save money bro. Been there. God bless you. 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Oct. 31, 2025 - 5:17 PM ET #19

    @DefenseWinsSB

     Send me a PM when you hit rock bottom (eggplant emoji).

    Seriously though, if you kicked opioids, if you beat alcoholism, you can certainly beat this. The best part is, unlike opioids and alcohol, there's no physical reasoj why you can't just quit cold turkey. Separate yourself from the gaming world. Don't post here. Don't watch sports, even just as a fan. Take a walk. Read a book. Spend time with friends and family. Exercise. I don't wanna hear someone who beat opioid addiction believing they're not stronf enough to beat gambling addiction.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    @DefenseWinsSB

     Send me a PM when you hit rock bottom (eggplant emoji).

    Seriously though, if you kicked opioids, if you beat alcoholism, you can certainly beat this. The best part is, unlike opioids and alcohol, there's no physical reasoj why you can't just quit cold turkey. Separate yourself from the gaming world. Don't post here. Don't watch sports, even just as a fan. Take a walk. Read a book. Spend time with friends and family. Exercise. I don't wanna hear someone who beat opioid addiction believing they're not stronf enough to beat gambling addiction.

     
    monkeebooger
    monkeebooger
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 6385
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2025 - 9:18 AM ET #20

    @DefenseWinsSB

     Best of luck bro.

    Reply

    @DefenseWinsSB

     Best of luck bro.

     
    tjones1270
    tjones1270
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2024
    Posts: 962
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2025 - 12:03 PM ET #21

    to stop gambling you have to move away from old friends and just block all online gambling sites i removed them all beacuse of freaking geo location fanduel too me out of slots sent me to other app betting sports had to go back n sign in on again fawwwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkk

     

     

    Reply

    to stop gambling you have to move away from old friends and just block all online gambling sites i removed them all beacuse of freaking geo location fanduel too me out of slots sent me to other app betting sports had to go back n sign in on again fawwwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkk

     

     

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2025 - 1:22 PM ET #22

    you're not done yet. find a female companion and become a sex addict. check that off the list of addictions. an_light

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    you're not done yet. find a female companion and become a sex addict. check that off the list of addictions. an_light

     
     
    chuluckus
    chuluckus
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Nov. 12, 2025 - 8:55 PM ET #23

    Join a gym and set goals for yourself. Track how much weight you lift and try to improve each time.

    Savage, Inc - Chuck
    Reply

    Join a gym and set goals for yourself. Track how much weight you lift and try to improve each time.

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
    • MLB Playoffs 15,838
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
    • Week 6 Money 5,349
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.