• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Gall Bladder Surgery a possible scam in some cases.

    VegasMauler
    thirdperson
    TRAIN69
    theKCco_op
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5347
    Posts: 14
     
    VegasMauler
    VegasMauler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Oct. 4, 2016 - 11:29 PM ET #1

    About 9 months ago I had severe abdominal pain and wasnt sure what it was. I went to the ER and they didnt diagnose me, didnt do adequate testing etc, I thought it might be heartburn and while I explained that I was literally writhing in pain for hours, the doctor did not even mention the possibility of gallstones or that it could be a gall bladder issue.

    It happened to me the other day again,this time even more severe. I had an ultrasound, bloodwork, X rays, urine sample, the whole 9 yards. I have gallstones and a supposed gallbladder infection, and they are saying I could possibly potentially die without surgery. The behavior and the things the nurse told me werent really adding up and I got a weird feeling. I have since done a ton of research and read online from multiple sources that hospitals and doctors will often push people to have surgery when it is in fact not necessary because its big business for them. That would be consustent with the feeling I got from the nurse.

    Also I have read from several dozen or so sources that since having their gullbladder removed their have been worsening of symptoms and various complications and in some cases even death.

    On a side note, I am now considering suing the first hospital I visited who didnt even diagnose me as it seems to be to be a textbook case of malpractice. Anyone think I have a strong case here?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    About 9 months ago I had severe abdominal pain and wasnt sure what it was. I went to the ER and they didnt diagnose me, didnt do adequate testing etc, I thought it might be heartburn and while I explained that I was literally writhing in pain for hours, the doctor did not even mention the possibility of gallstones or that it could be a gall bladder issue.

    It happened to me the other day again,this time even more severe. I had an ultrasound, bloodwork, X rays, urine sample, the whole 9 yards. I have gallstones and a supposed gallbladder infection, and they are saying I could possibly potentially die without surgery. The behavior and the things the nurse told me werent really adding up and I got a weird feeling. I have since done a ton of research and read online from multiple sources that hospitals and doctors will often push people to have surgery when it is in fact not necessary because its big business for them. That would be consustent with the feeling I got from the nurse.

    Also I have read from several dozen or so sources that since having their gullbladder removed their have been worsening of symptoms and various complications and in some cases even death.

    On a side note, I am now considering suing the first hospital I visited who didnt even diagnose me as it seems to be to be a textbook case of malpractice. Anyone think I have a strong case here?
     
    thirdperson
    thirdperson
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2005
    Posts: 9454
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2016 - 7:54 AM ET #2

    Bring records and enough information to a experienced medical malpractice lawyer to assess your case and decide on best course of action.  Some lawyers provide free consultation for first hour.

    Before surgery, second opinion from a different doctor may find surgery unnecessary in 10-20% of operations.  Non-surgery treatments might be effective.  Most common error is wrong cutting of bile duct while removing gallbladder.  Risk is 1 in 200 surgeries.  This error may be prevented by pre-op x-ray to locate duct.
    Reply
    Bring records and enough information to a experienced medical malpractice lawyer to assess your case and decide on best course of action.  Some lawyers provide free consultation for first hour.

    Before surgery, second opinion from a different doctor may find surgery unnecessary in 10-20% of operations.  Non-surgery treatments might be effective.  Most common error is wrong cutting of bile duct while removing gallbladder.  Risk is 1 in 200 surgeries.  This error may be prevented by pre-op x-ray to locate duct.
     
    VegasMauler
    VegasMauler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Oct. 5, 2016 - 9:42 PM ET #3

    Great info thirdperson. Good man.
    Reply
    Great info thirdperson. Good man.
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55718
    Posted: Oct. 6, 2016 - 10:49 PM ET #4

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

    Bring records and enough information to a experienced medical malpractice lawyer to assess your case and decide on best course of action.  Some lawyers provide free consultation for first hour.

    Before surgery, second opinion from a different doctor may find surgery unnecessary in 10-20% of operations.  Non-surgery treatments might be effective.  Most common error is wrong cutting of bile duct while removing gallbladder.  Risk is 1 in 200 surgeries.  This error may be prevented by pre-op x-ray to locate duct.
    Pre op xray? 

    You wont see any duct on an xray. The surgeon will view the gall bladder and duct under flouro (live xray) during the procedure and injection dye after clamping off the duct to ensure its correct. Obviously errors can occur....

    The nurse aint gonna see a dime for your surgery and most likely didnt care if you lived or died, so long as you got out of her room. If you have gallstones the aint gonna go away on their own. The pain may subside, but if one gets lodged it very bad news.

    There are terrible Docs out there for sure. but you sound like a HORRIBLE patient. You describe heartburn and want them to do xrays or a CT scan?? Then the 2nd time it happens you DONT BELIEVE THEM, but wanna sue the 1st hospital.

    Jesus. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

    Bring records and enough information to a experienced medical malpractice lawyer to assess your case and decide on best course of action.  Some lawyers provide free consultation for first hour.

    Before surgery, second opinion from a different doctor may find surgery unnecessary in 10-20% of operations.  Non-surgery treatments might be effective.  Most common error is wrong cutting of bile duct while removing gallbladder.  Risk is 1 in 200 surgeries.  This error may be prevented by pre-op x-ray to locate duct.
    Pre op xray? 

    You wont see any duct on an xray. The surgeon will view the gall bladder and duct under flouro (live xray) during the procedure and injection dye after clamping off the duct to ensure its correct. Obviously errors can occur....

    The nurse aint gonna see a dime for your surgery and most likely didnt care if you lived or died, so long as you got out of her room. If you have gallstones the aint gonna go away on their own. The pain may subside, but if one gets lodged it very bad news.

    There are terrible Docs out there for sure. but you sound like a HORRIBLE patient. You describe heartburn and want them to do xrays or a CT scan?? Then the 2nd time it happens you DONT BELIEVE THEM, but wanna sue the 1st hospital.

    Jesus. 
     
    theKCco_op
    theKCco_op
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 351
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2016 - 4:09 PM ET #5

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Pre op xray? 

    You wont see any duct on an xray. The surgeon will view the gall bladder and duct under flouro (live xray) during the procedure and injection dye after clamping off the duct to ensure its correct. Obviously errors can occur....

    The nurse aint gonna see a dime for your surgery and most likely didnt care if you lived or died, so long as you got out of her room. If you have gallstones the aint gonna go away on their own. The pain may subside, but if one gets lodged it very bad news.

    There are terrible Docs out there for sure. but you sound like a HORRIBLE patient. You describe heartburn and want them to do xrays or a CT scan?? Then the 2nd time it happens you DONT BELIEVE THEM, but wanna sue the 1st hospital.

    Jesus. 

    This is correct, just had mine taken out 5 weeks ago.  Everyone is different and there are multiple reasons why you may need it removed.  Easiest surgery and recovery around it was... 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Pre op xray? 

    You wont see any duct on an xray. The surgeon will view the gall bladder and duct under flouro (live xray) during the procedure and injection dye after clamping off the duct to ensure its correct. Obviously errors can occur....

    The nurse aint gonna see a dime for your surgery and most likely didnt care if you lived or died, so long as you got out of her room. If you have gallstones the aint gonna go away on their own. The pain may subside, but if one gets lodged it very bad news.

    There are terrible Docs out there for sure. but you sound like a HORRIBLE patient. You describe heartburn and want them to do xrays or a CT scan?? Then the 2nd time it happens you DONT BELIEVE THEM, but wanna sue the 1st hospital.

    Jesus. 

    This is correct, just had mine taken out 5 weeks ago.  Everyone is different and there are multiple reasons why you may need it removed.  Easiest surgery and recovery around it was... 
     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Oct. 7, 2016 - 8:11 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Pre op xray? 

    You wont see any duct on an xray. The surgeon will view the gall bladder and duct under flouro (live xray) during the procedure and injection dye after clamping off the duct to ensure its correct. Obviously errors can occur....

    The nurse aint gonna see a dime for your surgery and most likely didnt care if you lived or died, so long as you got out of her room. If you have gallstones the aint gonna go away on their own. The pain may subside, but if one gets lodged it very bad news.

    There are terrible Docs out there for sure. but you sound like a HORRIBLE patient. You describe heartburn and want them to do xrays or a CT scan?? Then the 2nd time it happens you DONT BELIEVE THEM, but wanna sue the 1st hospital.

    Jesus. 

    Lap Chole with Cholangiogram    I did one today in Surgery. 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpAy3Sq_2no



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

    Pre op xray? 

    You wont see any duct on an xray. The surgeon will view the gall bladder and duct under flouro (live xray) during the procedure and injection dye after clamping off the duct to ensure its correct. Obviously errors can occur....

    The nurse aint gonna see a dime for your surgery and most likely didnt care if you lived or died, so long as you got out of her room. If you have gallstones the aint gonna go away on their own. The pain may subside, but if one gets lodged it very bad news.

    There are terrible Docs out there for sure. but you sound like a HORRIBLE patient. You describe heartburn and want them to do xrays or a CT scan?? Then the 2nd time it happens you DONT BELIEVE THEM, but wanna sue the 1st hospital.

    Jesus. 

    Lap Chole with Cholangiogram    I did one today in Surgery. 

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpAy3Sq_2no



     
    JayDC
    JayDC
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2016 - 8:47 AM ET #7

    Hey! You know what, I believe most Gall bladder surgeries are a way for the hospitals and doctors to make money. I had mine checked 4 months ago because I had this extreme pain the the back. They've scanned my GB several times because they're seeing a shadow and it's causing radio frequency to give off high fluctuations. The doctor said that I had a Gallstone and the Gall bladder needs to be surgically removed. You know what I did? I searched for several alternative ways to control or expel the stone without having the surgery and I've come up with a solution. The solution is to medicate--the medication has to be done for 3 months without fail and honestly it worked. I went back to the doctor to report and have my 2nd test done and to the doctor's shock, he declared that I'm gallstone free. I told my doctor about the medication method I've done and he's just told me that the stone may come back. I can see on his face that he's bluffing because he stutters when I've mentioned the name of the medicine. Anyway, I'm happy now that I don't have to shell out big amount for the surgery and man, having your stomach open is scary.
    Reply
    Hey! You know what, I believe most Gall bladder surgeries are a way for the hospitals and doctors to make money. I had mine checked 4 months ago because I had this extreme pain the the back. They've scanned my GB several times because they're seeing a shadow and it's causing radio frequency to give off high fluctuations. The doctor said that I had a Gallstone and the Gall bladder needs to be surgically removed. You know what I did? I searched for several alternative ways to control or expel the stone without having the surgery and I've come up with a solution. The solution is to medicate--the medication has to be done for 3 months without fail and honestly it worked. I went back to the doctor to report and have my 2nd test done and to the doctor's shock, he declared that I'm gallstone free. I told my doctor about the medication method I've done and he's just told me that the stone may come back. I can see on his face that he's bluffing because he stutters when I've mentioned the name of the medicine. Anyway, I'm happy now that I don't have to shell out big amount for the surgery and man, having your stomach open is scary.
     
    mainman11111
    mainman11111
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 1083
    Posted: Oct. 9, 2016 - 11:48 AM ET #8

    wgere do u ppl live

    been seeing 10000percent increASE in ER visits due to similar symptoms in my area
    Reply
    wgere do u ppl live

    been seeing 10000percent increASE in ER visits due to similar symptoms in my area
     
    VegasMauler
    VegasMauler
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2016
    Posts: 45
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2016 - 7:43 PM ET #9

    I had my gallbladder taken out a couple weeks ago.
    Reply
    I had my gallbladder taken out a couple weeks ago.
     
    bill702
    bill702
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 2235
    Posted: Oct. 25, 2016 - 8:30 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMauler:

    I had my gallbladder taken out a couple weeks ago.
    Did you figure out who you're going to sue yet? 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMauler:

    I had my gallbladder taken out a couple weeks ago.
    Did you figure out who you're going to sue yet? 
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55718
    Posted: Oct. 28, 2016 - 8:53 PM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDC:

    Hey! You know what, I believe most Gall bladder surgeries are a way for the hospitals and doctors to make money. I had mine checked 4 months ago because I had this extreme pain the the back. They've scanned my GB several times because they're seeing a shadow and it's causing radio frequency to give off high fluctuations. The doctor said that I had a Gallstone and the Gall bladder needs to be surgically removed. You know what I did? I searched for several alternative ways to control or expel the stone without having the surgery and I've come up with a solution. The solution is to medicate--the medication has to be done for 3 months without fail and honestly it worked. I went back to the doctor to report and have my 2nd test done and to the doctor's shock, he declared that I'm gallstone free. I told my doctor about the medication method I've done and he's just told me that the stone may come back. I can see on his face that he's bluffing because he stutters when I've mentioned the name of the medicine. Anyway, I'm happy now that I don't have to shell out big amount for the surgery and man, having your stomach open is scary.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JayDC:

    Hey! You know what, I believe most Gall bladder surgeries are a way for the hospitals and doctors to make money. I had mine checked 4 months ago because I had this extreme pain the the back. They've scanned my GB several times because they're seeing a shadow and it's causing radio frequency to give off high fluctuations. The doctor said that I had a Gallstone and the Gall bladder needs to be surgically removed. You know what I did? I searched for several alternative ways to control or expel the stone without having the surgery and I've come up with a solution. The solution is to medicate--the medication has to be done for 3 months without fail and honestly it worked. I went back to the doctor to report and have my 2nd test done and to the doctor's shock, he declared that I'm gallstone free. I told my doctor about the medication method I've done and he's just told me that the stone may come back. I can see on his face that he's bluffing because he stutters when I've mentioned the name of the medicine. Anyway, I'm happy now that I don't have to shell out big amount for the surgery and man, having your stomach open is scary.
     
    Ord1nary
    Ord1nary
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2018
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Sep. 10, 2018 - 6:22 PM ET #12

    @JayDC

    #JayDC

    what medication did you use for 3 months? Actigall? UDCA (bile acid)?

    Thanks so much!

    Reply

    @JayDC

    #JayDC

    what medication did you use for 3 months? Actigall? UDCA (bile acid)?

    Thanks so much!

     
    Speed009
    Speed009
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2019
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Feb. 14, 2019 - 5:52 AM ET #13

    Dear Sir,

    Kindly let me know the medicines you take for removal of Gallbladder stones.

    You have not done the surgery?



    Quote Originally Posted by JayDC:

    Hey! You know what, I believe most Gall bladder surgeries are a way for the hospitals and doctors to make money. I had mine checked 4 months ago because I had this extreme pain the the back. They've scanned my GB several times because they're seeing a shadow and it's causing radio frequency to give off high fluctuations. The doctor said that I had a Gallstone and the Gall bladder needs to be surgically removed. You know what I did? I searched for several alternative ways to control or expel the stone without having the surgery and I've come up with a solution. The solution is to medicate--the medication has to be done for 3 months without fail and honestly it worked. I went back to the doctor to report and have my 2nd test done and to the doctor's shock, he declared that I'm gallstone free. I told my doctor about the medication method I've done and he's just told me that the stone may come back. I can see on his face that he's bluffing because he stutters when I've mentioned the name of the medicine. Anyway, I'm happy now that I don't have to shell out big amount for the surgery and man, having your stomach open is scary.
    Reply
    Dear Sir,

    Kindly let me know the medicines you take for removal of Gallbladder stones.

    You have not done the surgery?



    Quote Originally Posted by JayDC:

    Hey! You know what, I believe most Gall bladder surgeries are a way for the hospitals and doctors to make money. I had mine checked 4 months ago because I had this extreme pain the the back. They've scanned my GB several times because they're seeing a shadow and it's causing radio frequency to give off high fluctuations. The doctor said that I had a Gallstone and the Gall bladder needs to be surgically removed. You know what I did? I searched for several alternative ways to control or expel the stone without having the surgery and I've come up with a solution. The solution is to medicate--the medication has to be done for 3 months without fail and honestly it worked. I went back to the doctor to report and have my 2nd test done and to the doctor's shock, he declared that I'm gallstone free. I told my doctor about the medication method I've done and he's just told me that the stone may come back. I can see on his face that he's bluffing because he stutters when I've mentioned the name of the medicine. Anyway, I'm happy now that I don't have to shell out big amount for the surgery and man, having your stomach open is scary.
     
     
    punta
    punta
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 1077
    Posted: Feb. 20, 2019 - 12:46 PM ET #14

    I hd my gallbladder removed..it was mush..if I HD not removed it it could Hv burst and damaged additional organs.

    here r some things I do to replace the bile that I am not getting because of my gall bladder removal..

    1..I use Digestive power enzymes. 

    2..I eat small meals and often

    3..no gluten 

    4...stay upright after eating for at least 1 hr before lying down.

    5..I use apple cider ever so often. .maybe 3 times a week...check dosages. 

    6...use my vitamins and probiotics daily.

    7....less alcohol....

    I am therfore doing  my best to aid my digestion. ..

    this info is if you decide to remove the gallbladder. ...

    good luck ...

    Reply

    I hd my gallbladder removed..it was mush..if I HD not removed it it could Hv burst and damaged additional organs.

    here r some things I do to replace the bile that I am not getting because of my gall bladder removal..

    1..I use Digestive power enzymes. 

    2..I eat small meals and often

    3..no gluten 

    4...stay upright after eating for at least 1 hr before lying down.

    5..I use apple cider ever so often. .maybe 3 times a week...check dosages. 

    6...use my vitamins and probiotics daily.

    7....less alcohol....

    I am therfore doing  my best to aid my digestion. ..

    this info is if you decide to remove the gallbladder. ...

    good luck ...

    All Forums | General Discussion

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,600
    • MLB Playoffs 16,929
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,216
    • PART DEUX 137
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,258
    • Week 6 Money 5,667
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.