What would happen if you tried to hit a baseball pitched at 90% the speed of light?
https://what-if.xkcd.com/1/
If every person on Earth aimed a laser pointer at the Moon at the same time, would it change color?
https://what-if.xkcd.com/13/
etc.
What would happen if you tried to hit a baseball pitched at 90% the speed of light?
https://what-if.xkcd.com/1/
If every person on Earth aimed a laser pointer at the Moon at the same time, would it change color?
https://what-if.xkcd.com/13/
etc.
What would happen if you tried to hit a baseball pitched at 90% the speed of light?
https://what-if.xkcd.com/1/
If every person on Earth aimed a laser pointer at the Moon at the same time, would it change color?
https://what-if.xkcd.com/13/
etc.
WOW!!!!!! Good topic! I've always been afraid to bring it up, but since you got the ball rolling..........
The Travel Channel always has those shows about "The Biggest Buffets", or "The Biggest Exclusive Resorts", blah, blah, blah, but, I've always thought, what if you're in a huge hotel/casino in Vegas like the Bellagio, and what if, like for Superbowl, when they are completely booked, what if everyone, in every room, and every casino bathroom took a huge - I'm talking seafood bonus buffet, alcohol-infused rumble-guts, people - nasty dump and flushed it all at the same time..........
What would happen?????
I also have this same question for cruises - can anyone answer this?
My feeling is that the chain is only strongest at it's weakest link, so one of these rooms/cabins would be obliterated in sh!t and piss and whatever.......
Thoughts????
WOW!!!!!! Good topic! I've always been afraid to bring it up, but since you got the ball rolling..........
The Travel Channel always has those shows about "The Biggest Buffets", or "The Biggest Exclusive Resorts", blah, blah, blah, but, I've always thought, what if you're in a huge hotel/casino in Vegas like the Bellagio, and what if, like for Superbowl, when they are completely booked, what if everyone, in every room, and every casino bathroom took a huge - I'm talking seafood bonus buffet, alcohol-infused rumble-guts, people - nasty dump and flushed it all at the same time..........
What would happen?????
I also have this same question for cruises - can anyone answer this?
My feeling is that the chain is only strongest at it's weakest link, so one of these rooms/cabins would be obliterated in sh!t and piss and whatever.......
Thoughts????
WOW!!!!!! Good topic! I've always been afraid to bring it up, but since you got the ball rolling..........
The Travel Channel always has those shows about "The Biggest Buffets", or "The Biggest Exclusive Resorts", blah, blah, blah, but, I've always thought, what if you're in a huge hotel/casino in Vegas like the Bellagio, and what if, like for Superbowl, when they are completely booked, what if everyone, in every room, and every casino bathroom took a huge - I'm talking seafood bonus buffet, alcohol-infused rumble-guts, people - nasty dump and flushed it all at the same time..........
What would happen?????
I also have this same question for cruises - can anyone answer this?
My feeling is that the chain is only strongest at it's weakest link, so one of these rooms/cabins would be obliterated in sh!t and piss and whatever.......
Thoughts????
WOW!!!!!! Good topic! I've always been afraid to bring it up, but since you got the ball rolling..........
The Travel Channel always has those shows about "The Biggest Buffets", or "The Biggest Exclusive Resorts", blah, blah, blah, but, I've always thought, what if you're in a huge hotel/casino in Vegas like the Bellagio, and what if, like for Superbowl, when they are completely booked, what if everyone, in every room, and every casino bathroom took a huge - I'm talking seafood bonus buffet, alcohol-infused rumble-guts, people - nasty dump and flushed it all at the same time..........
What would happen?????
I also have this same question for cruises - can anyone answer this?
My feeling is that the chain is only strongest at it's weakest link, so one of these rooms/cabins would be obliterated in sh!t and piss and whatever.......
Thoughts????
I can somewhat respect their gentle "field testing", with maybe mild hospital food and Jell-O, but me and anyone I know after an "All You Can Eat" chili dog, sausage & pepper sub, and Buffalo Wing nite? My money's on the overflow...........
I can somewhat respect their gentle "field testing", with maybe mild hospital food and Jell-O, but me and anyone I know after an "All You Can Eat" chili dog, sausage & pepper sub, and Buffalo Wing nite? My money's on the overflow...........
