Seriously???
![]()
https://imgur.com/a/7U3Wf
When you click "I am not a robot", I got that test.
How would you answer that question? You have to select all squares that have a bridge in it.
The right answer could be all, none, or anywhere in between.
![]()
When you click "I am not a robot", I got that test.
How would you answer that question? You have to select all squares that have a bridge in it.
The right answer could be all, none, or anywhere in between.
![]()
When you click "I am not a robot", I got that test.
How would you answer that question? You have to select all squares that have a bridge in it.
The right answer could be all, none, or anywhere in between.
![]()
When you click "I am not a robot", I got that test.
How would you answer that question? You have to select all squares that have a bridge in it.
The right answer could be all, none, or anywhere in between.
![]()
When you click "I am not a robot", I got that test.
How would you answer that question? You have to select all squares that have a bridge in it.
The right answer could be all, none, or anywhere in between.
When you click "I am not a robot", I got that test.
How would you answer that question? You have to select all squares that have a bridge in it.
The right answer could be all, none, or anywhere in between.
Sh!t show is the perfect description. The true hilarity is in the fact that Covers implemented this nonsens to defeat the spam monster that owns this site on every board, every day. None of it works.
Sh!t show is the perfect description. The true hilarity is in the fact that Covers implemented this nonsens to defeat the spam monster that owns this site on every board, every day. None of it works.
Yep! And trying to get me to show my age and trying to lead me to a site with some fine looking matures.....Bastards! I'm a married man![]()
Yep! And trying to get me to show my age and trying to lead me to a site with some fine looking matures.....Bastards! I'm a married man![]()
