Originally the "youth" of America started the fad of swallowing tide soap pods. Now the geniuses are continuously spraying deodorant on their arm until it causes a 2nd degree burn. I'm in my 50s, I don't recall ever considering hurting myself as a way to get attention.
This genius with a 3-year old and a bun in the oven has his "girlfriend" shoot him in the chest (protected by an encyclopedia - I only wish he would've read it) with a .50 caliber handgun. Can you guess what happen to him?
Originally the "youth" of America started the fad of swallowing tide soap pods. Now the geniuses are continuously spraying deodorant on their arm until it causes a 2nd degree burn. I'm in my 50s, I don't recall ever considering hurting myself as a way to get attention.
This genius with a 3-year old and a bun in the oven has his "girlfriend" shoot him in the chest (protected by an encyclopedia - I only wish he would've read it) with a .50 caliber handgun. Can you guess what happen to him?
Where is all the media now? There should be an outrage regarding this story no? There will now be 2 more kids permanently separated from their parents...gun control? Bullet control? Idiot control?
MAGAm Yisrael Chai
Where is all the media now? There should be an outrage regarding this story no? There will now be 2 more kids permanently separated from their parents...gun control? Bullet control? Idiot control?
As packers so eloquently puts it....This is Darwinism at it's best. To think I'm evangelical through and through but some some just draws a line for me. This is exhibit A.
As packers so eloquently puts it....This is Darwinism at it's best. To think I'm evangelical through and through but some some just draws a line for me. This is exhibit A.
I'm surprised Mom got any jail time. She didn't believe she was going to hurt the imbecile (according to him) and now she gets to live with that for the rest of her life. Likely a Mom and 2 more kids that we get to feed, house & healthcare This story raises the bar on "too stupid to live" behavior.
I'm surprised Mom got any jail time. She didn't believe she was going to hurt the imbecile (according to him) and now she gets to live with that for the rest of her life. Likely a Mom and 2 more kids that we get to feed, house & healthcare This story raises the bar on "too stupid to live" behavior.
What was it, .50 AE? .500 S&W? I think if you're gonna pull a stunt like this, maybe start with a .22 so you atleast have a fighting chance.
Every generation has done dumb shyt but the youth of today takes the cake, the cookie, and the donut. A generation with more knowledge at it's disposal than any other still somehow doesn't know a tasty snack from a tide pod.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
What was it, .50 AE? .500 S&W? I think if you're gonna pull a stunt like this, maybe start with a .22 so you atleast have a fighting chance.
Every generation has done dumb shyt but the youth of today takes the cake, the cookie, and the donut. A generation with more knowledge at it's disposal than any other still somehow doesn't know a tasty snack from a tide pod.
Sadly i think things like this have always been happening long before youtube fame seekers, but rarely ever got national exposure like they do nowadays...cant ever fix stupid no matter how hard one tries.
MAGAm Yisrael Chai
Sadly i think things like this have always been happening long before youtube fame seekers, but rarely ever got national exposure like they do nowadays...cant ever fix stupid no matter how hard one tries.