my friend got into deep shit with the bookie and he borrowed money to pay the bookie off he keeps texting me and I once told him that I can't borrow him money then he said if I don't borrow him money then he will rat me out to the bookie so I didn't borrow him money and he told the bookie where I live and now I'm worried that he might come after me and hurt me and my friend
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
my friend got into deep shit with the bookie and he borrowed money to pay the bookie off he keeps texting me and I once told him that I can't borrow him money then he said if I don't borrow him money then he will rat me out to the bookie so I didn't borrow him money and he told the bookie where I live and now I'm worried that he might come after me and hurt me and my friend