Friday 6/21/2019 Trivia question of the day
Over 1/3 of American MALE workers admitted to doing this while on the job. What is it that they did?
I'm guessing sleeping but outside, dirty guess is rubbing one out. I hope it's sleeping. I've slept at work.
Over 1/3 of American MALE workers admitted to doing this while on the job. What is it that they did?
I'm guessing sleeping but outside, dirty guess is rubbing one out. I hope it's sleeping. I've slept at work.
Another thing I thought of, and many of us take this for granted, our military, police, firefighters, first responders, etc, witness horrific tragedies which would bring any one of us to our knees. A very special thanks to those who serve in these professions.
All of out heroes who have a reason to shed tears shouldn't push the ration that far. Nope, those are some whiny arsed part time H&R Block accountants crying because, "It's tax season and i'm overworked. Boo hoo." We are just softer as a society. I'm not saying it's soft to cry. I'm saying there's almost never a reason to cry at work. Buddie dies. Maybe you're going through some stuff at home and you break down amongst buddies. Maybe you receive some honor. I don't know. Not much of the crying type. I did break down on the way home from work once.
Another thing I thought of, and many of us take this for granted, our military, police, firefighters, first responders, etc, witness horrific tragedies which would bring any one of us to our knees. A very special thanks to those who serve in these professions.
All of out heroes who have a reason to shed tears shouldn't push the ration that far. Nope, those are some whiny arsed part time H&R Block accountants crying because, "It's tax season and i'm overworked. Boo hoo." We are just softer as a society. I'm not saying it's soft to cry. I'm saying there's almost never a reason to cry at work. Buddie dies. Maybe you're going through some stuff at home and you break down amongst buddies. Maybe you receive some honor. I don't know. Not much of the crying type. I did break down on the way home from work once.
Another thing I thought of, and many of us take this for granted, our military, police, firefighters, first responders, etc, witness horrific tragedies which would bring any one of us to our knees. A very special thanks to those who serve in these professions.
*our
*ratio
Another thing I thought of, and many of us take this for granted, our military, police, firefighters, first responders, etc, witness horrific tragedies which would bring any one of us to our knees. A very special thanks to those who serve in these professions.
*our
*ratio
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
