Tom Petty just encapsulates that entire world with a world...withing a world, it is such a masterpeice of Americana
Free Fallin '
Good live show. That was a sad loss. Years ago, at the only time I have ever been really upset by a break up, Won't Back Down became a anthem for me picking my self back up and getting after it again. That and Return of the Mack. I went on a tear after that and then eventually ended just getting back with her crazy ass. Been with her ever since. I digress... Dude has so many hits. He's still light-weight slept on though.
Good live show. That was a sad loss. Years ago, at the only time I have ever been really upset by a break up, Won't Back Down became a anthem for me picking my self back up and getting after it again. That and Return of the Mack. I went on a tear after that and then eventually ended just getting back with her crazy ass. Been with her ever since. I digress... Dude has so many hits. He's still light-weight slept on though.
Wife is a Petty fan and Listen to Her Heart and Don't come around here no More are my Petty Favs.
Sucks he over did it with scripts bc of a bad hip
![]()
Wife is a Petty fan and Listen to Her Heart and Don't come around here no More are my Petty Favs.
Sucks he over did it with scripts bc of a bad hip
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
