What is the most effective way to use a free bet? NJ sportsbooks like Draftkings hand them out like candy. Since you dont get the risked amount back, i think it makes sense to only make bets better than even odds. Do you just go for longshots? What's the math here?
Free Bets
Pertaining to FanDuel's "free $500 wager," I know somebody that parlayed the whole $500 amount with 3 decently favored favorites. All 3 favorites were no more than -200 and it paid out around $1200. But with those promotions, you should bet it on:
-A decent long shot, probably upwards of +300 but no higher than that.
-As stated above, futures but I don't know the rules for that
-A parlay
BOL to you and I'm looking forward to my free bet too since I live in PA.. ![]()
Pertaining to FanDuel's "free $500 wager," I know somebody that parlayed the whole $500 amount with 3 decently favored favorites. All 3 favorites were no more than -200 and it paid out around $1200. But with those promotions, you should bet it on:
-A decent long shot, probably upwards of +300 but no higher than that.
-As stated above, futures but I don't know the rules for that
-A parlay
BOL to you and I'm looking forward to my free bet too since I live in PA.. ![]()
Not only that free $500 when you sign up Square but some of them like DraftKings and FanDuel have promotions where you can qualify for free bets and its quite easy to achieve..in the $50 and $100 range..thats why I throw most of mine on futures for decent +300> odds on things.
Not only that free $500 when you sign up Square but some of them like DraftKings and FanDuel have promotions where you can qualify for free bets and its quite easy to achieve..in the $50 and $100 range..thats why I throw most of mine on futures for decent +300> odds on things.
It happens that at registration they give free bets or money for the first bets.
I heard that too, but I never used it that way.
It happens that at registration they give free bets or money for the first bets.
I heard that too, but I never used it that way.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
