Not sure if any of you are familiar with this guy...I follow Officer Tatum on You Tube...this weeks video is really worth the time spent watching it.
Four Officers Discuss The Truth About Policing in America
No doubt that defunding police is a criminal murderous policy and should and hopefully will be punished by crimes against humanity... Sadly these 4 officers have to rationalize and justify what they do on a daily basis to keep innocent people safe on the front line against violence.
Imagine the loss of life civil lawsuits that will ensue when the radical left loses power.
No doubt that defunding police is a criminal murderous policy and should and hopefully will be punished by crimes against humanity... Sadly these 4 officers have to rationalize and justify what they do on a daily basis to keep innocent people safe on the front line against violence.
Imagine the loss of life civil lawsuits that will ensue when the radical left loses power.
The Purge , what a sinister turn ,
of events ,
even though death isn’t the end it’s the beginning , a birth
blizzard and Brrrrr !!!! What a bitter winter , a miserable scourge
frigid with jitters teeth chitter and chatter
as the acrobatics of political blabberers return history to the latter
Jesus Christ , Saint Ignatius Loyola
painting a picture ablaze in Crayola
Radiant , I told ya
more or less we’re corpses with breath
performing exorbitant remorseless scornful events
your choice is next
follow suit or get off the train
defend your own independence , wallow for a few , get lost , then regain
something true , maybe original
way off from this wayward hypocritical
mess that’s been contrived
maybe it’s the meds , maybe I’ve arrived
Maybe I’m crazy to attempt to change the way my mind
recognizes reality
maybe I’m too high , I’m fine with it actually……
The Purge , what a sinister turn ,
of events ,
even though death isn’t the end it’s the beginning , a birth
blizzard and Brrrrr !!!! What a bitter winter , a miserable scourge
frigid with jitters teeth chitter and chatter
as the acrobatics of political blabberers return history to the latter
Jesus Christ , Saint Ignatius Loyola
painting a picture ablaze in Crayola
Radiant , I told ya
more or less we’re corpses with breath
performing exorbitant remorseless scornful events
your choice is next
follow suit or get off the train
defend your own independence , wallow for a few , get lost , then regain
something true , maybe original
way off from this wayward hypocritical
mess that’s been contrived
maybe it’s the meds , maybe I’ve arrived
Maybe I’m crazy to attempt to change the way my mind
recognizes reality
maybe I’m too high , I’m fine with it actually……
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
